Lilith & Appearance

Hina

My Lilith is in Capricorn on the cusp of 3rd house and touch almost everything in my chart. It is 4° apart from Neptune and true node, 8° from Uranus. It sextile Pluto-Asc and with a little wider orb My moon, It Square my sun and mercury and qunicunx my Venus.

I have small bones, I m 5'2, with small hands and feet.I m not darker than my family members though.But I do feel very strongly about women's position in society and it is even more frustrating given the fact that I live in an Islamic country.

bluewolf

my lilith is conj sun and mercury (7th house) in gemini, connecting to everything and the apex of a yod shooting an arrow of opposition to my rising scorpio ascendant. also with pluto(12th house) trine venus(8th house), i feel complete resonance with not only being shorter but all the dark wild animal aspects of the lilith psyche, and im a guy!
sexual mystique is also a huge factor to my persona it seems, and i find myself wanting to slip into ppl psychologically to let their wild animal out. ive always had the rebel out cast attitude as well. hey, james dean had lilith conj sun too im pretty sure so it must work with guys too!
either way try, try finding smaller clothes for guys - impossible.

Sarah Joy

I have lilith square my ascendant from the 10th house. I am known in my circle as Sarah52 because i am only 5'2". I am the smallest person in my family and was also the first female born in my dads bloodline in 80 years. People tell me i look exotic, which my cancer ascendant is not responsible for. I have an unsavory reputation which is not deserved. In school i was completely rejected socially for this.

Last edited:

Riles

sexual mystique is also a huge factor to my persona it seems, and i find myself wanting to slip into ppl psychologically to let their wild animal out. ive always had the rebel out cast attitude as well.
Same here. One ex described me as, "You're like this little creature that just burrows under a person's skin and just sits there, taunting them, and making them think wicked thoughts." Sexual openness in conversation and revelation has been a huge factor in my relationships. Men have shared things with me that they've never and would never share with anyone else, not even their closest guy friends or their other girlfriends or wives, because they know I understand and that nothing they say can scare me.

I have an unsavory reputation which is not deserved. In school i was completely rejected socially for this.
I have a long-standing history with people joking about my ability to kill without remorse and other dark associations, though I've never done anything like that. It's something people see in me. I'm also presumed to be sexually ravenous, even though I'm a virgin. Friends have told me that I "ooze sex" and "scream sex". It's weird. I don't even dress provocatively at all! I'm talking jeans and long-sleeved shirts with flip flops, sort of beachy casual.

ashriia

this is a really fascinating thread. Where is all this information on people being small with lilith in the 1st coming from? I hadn't heard of this until now.

I have lilith in the 1st in cancer. lilith square pluto, trine uranus, and semi sextile mars. I am definitely not small in frame. but maybe it's because jupiter is in my 1st along with lilith. interesting to think that without jupiter there maybe i would have been tiny as well. :andy:

I'm also tall- 5'8. I do have a small nose, and small mouth.. that no one in my family seems to have. I was born with black hair and black eyes which later changed color with age.. and i'm definitely an odd ball. have been a social outcast whenever groups are concerned. i too, am a night person and have strong views on women their rights.

i hope more people post here... this is so interesting!

Fruity

I have Lilith in the first and am, relatively speaking, a monster. 6'1" female. Decidedly a night person, although that's changing some with age. Very strong. I can lift more than a lot of men at my gym (which has not endeared me to many of them). Progressive attitude about being female, in the sense that I've never been particularly attached to being female. I've always felt that I'm a human being first, a woman second...and a distant second at that. I've never felt that my gender was somehow key to my identity. I tend to be more practical than fashionable in dress...jeans and t-shirts...flats (I NEVER wear heels). I do love to find subtle ways of being threatening in appearance. A pendant that declares something more violent than classically pretty...boots that look like they could survive a couple of zombie apocalypses...a "hell and high water" fashion statement tends to appeal to me far more than something meek, or well-tended.

cocoloco

What happen when Lilith conjunct Venus? I have Lilith conjunct Venus and trine midheaven. I am not small either. I think everything about me is on the big size for being Asian :crying:. I always felt like a towering oddball over my 5'0to 5'4 girlfriends and family. I am almost 5'7 but growing up with petite friends and family I hated my height. I always used to wish that I was shorter. Now, I don't care. Easier to reach things :) and no heels needed. I am a night person. Always has been. Working day I felt like a zombie. I switched to night and did so much better. I wonder if it has to do with lilith.?

Last edited:

cocoloco

cocoloco,

I have Lilith conjunct Venus as well, I'm somewhat petite/waifish and I don't fit in with my ethnicity in terms of what is liked appearance/personality wise (not saying this is the case with you, but I understand the "oddball" feeling). I also prefer night schedules.

Did you had problems with self confidence growing up? I did for a long time, until I decided I am me and I can never change my height, nose or whatever. So I might as well be happy with what God gave me.

cocoloco

I still have problems with self confidence, but lately I've been making steady progress, it's been an uphill battle. You're beautiful and I'm surprised you've had issues with self confidence, don't change a thing. :)

I just guessed your sun, join, ascendant. Hope I got one right. You are very beautiful too. I love the contrast between your hair and skin. Lilith beauty I would say :)

cocoloco

Thank you, both were right but switched. I think you have Lilith beauty, I was planning to mention it. :)

Do you know if there is any studies on what Lilith could do to your appearance? When I think of Lilith I think of exotic, sultry, forbidden but alluring and deadly when pissed off. It remind me of Pluto or Scorpio influence, what do you think?

cocoloco

Unfortunately I haven't found much else from what is on google. I have noticed that guys who like me tend to have Lilith conjunct their Moon or Sun, I wonder if theres a pattern for other Lilith influenced people also.

My bf does not have any aspects to Lilith but has Venus conjunct Ceres. I don't know much about Ceres.

I have BMLilith in Taurus the 1st (Taurus ASC, so Venus chart ruler!) and while I'm here I am going to add to the list of really tiny people on here.

4' 11". Shopping is the bane of my existence. Size 0 jeans are too big in the waist and too long in the legs, even if they fit everywhere else. Shirt sizes are really funky because of shoulders, torso length, sleeve length, and the bust. I can be anywhere from an XS to a M. (Doesn't help that women's clothing DOESN'T MAKE A LICK OF SENSE!) I'm a size 5 shoe. There are absolutely NO nice heels or boots or anything fashionable in my size. I can find sneakers if I'm lucky.

I'm going to assume that most of us are ladies on here and mention bras? It's actually virtually impossible for me to find bras in my size because I have a tiny ribcage and (apparently, since I can't find any in my size) a large cup size. I dare you to try to find a 32C in the closest department store.

I get a lot of compliments from my friends about my appearance (I have won the "Best Butt" Award and have been told I have the nicest boobs of our gang, even if they aren't necessarily the biggest) but I can't say whether that's just them being nice or not.

"Dark" connotations don't really fit, though. I'm really super pale and have blue eyes and red hair. As fair as it gets.

But that does contribute to me being a night person, so I'll add to that group too. I'm pretty much nocturnal.

Progressive attitude about being female, in the sense that I've never been particularly attached to being female. I've always felt that I'm a human being first, a woman second...and a distant second at that. I've never felt that my gender was somehow key to my identity. I tend to be more practical than fashionable in dress...jeans and t-shirts...flats (I NEVER wear heels). I do love to find subtle ways of being threatening in appearance. A pendant that declares something more violent than classically pretty...boots that look like they could survive a couple of zombie apocalypses...a "hell and high water" fashion statement tends to appeal to me far more than something meek, or well-tended.

I agree with a lot of this. When I was younger I was a "tomboy" and I still have a lot of guy friends (I probably would have almost no girl friends had I not gone to an all-girls high school!).

I've never understood the whole "I enjoy being a girl!" thing. I've always though of myself and others as people first and genders somewhere after that. (Another thing I realized while attending all-girls school: You forget that everyone around you is a female until suddenly everyone is on their periods!) And that's probably what gets me kind of up-in-arms about feminism - Why should anyone be treated differently based on something as pointless as gender identity? Particularly since the value of that aspect of someone's identity is so variable from person to person.

I'm pretty sure that BML in the First House is also part of the reason I kind of scare people off, despite my SagSun/LibraMoon combo. (That and the shyness of the Taurus ASC, the heavy Scorpio and Plutonic influences, and Saturn in the 11th... Sigh.)

I probably come off as strangely aggressive. If not at first glance, then at second. The aggression led to a big fallout in middle school. I think I've learned from that though. I just scare people off with my spontaneous enthusiasm that isn't readily apparent with the Taurus ASC now.

This is long and I'm going to stop now. I'm just kind of interested that a lot of other BML 1H's go through the same kind of stuff and I wanted to share too! =)

Gemilion

BML in Gemini/12th house conjunct 12th h. Taurus Moon and Gemini ASCENDENT.
Asteroid Lilith on 7th/8th cusp in Capricorn.
Dark Moon Lilith in Pisces/10th widely conjunct midheaven.

Not petite at 5' 9" ... I read somewhere that Gemini ASC lengthens limbs and it's true in my case. Also blonde and fair but this is bizarre, small hands and weirdly tiny nail beds... toenails too! I'm 34DD but I was told it's a Taurus Moon trait.
Nocturnal since birth :) I don't even fight it anymore!

Lilith conjuncts the Moon and trines Venus in my chart. I am taller than average but Lilith has no major aspects to my ASC. I can say I prefer night schedules and I am darker haired and skin tone than my family members.

cocoloco

Black Moon Lilith make a tight conjunction with my Venus in Pisces.

The Asteroid Lilith (Crescent moon) make a tight conjunction to my Uranus in Scorpio.

Osculating Black Moon Lilith make a conjunction with my Mercury in Pisces.

I don't know what all these Lilith conjunctions mean. Does anyone know? :andy:

What a great thread!! I haven't noticed a correlation between Lilith and size in the charts I've seen, I always thought it was more personality related as far as secret desires and dark pleasures are concerned. My Lilith is conjunct my Libra midheaven, and I am indeed very physically balanced. I'm 5'6'' and naturally have a fit, muscular shape. I would not consider myself small or large boned, but proper fit for my size. My features are very symmetrical, and I am a healthy blend of curvy feminine mixed with agility and strength. Not sure if this is because of the Libra placement or genetics :D

M

may28gemini

I have Scorpio Lilith parallel Uranus in the 2nd house. Lilith opposes Taurus Chiron. I guess there's some "weirdness" associated because of the Uranus influence.

I'm kinda a contradiction, I suppose. I'm a nocturnal person even though I'm a day birth. I'm short at 5'3" even though most people think I look taller, large busted even though I'd rather be flat chested, athletic even though I'd rather be slender, and look somewhat like a glamorized Hollywood nerd but in reality, I love dressing preppy and I wear glasses because I have bad eye sight. Most people think I look sweet and docile, but get shocked by what I say. I laugh really loud and at pretty much everything which most people find either interesting or disturbing. And most of all, I'm anti-conventional/mainstream stuff.

Last edited: