Ex lovers attacking me?? Hacking my accounts/spreading rumors

Tiff

Sigh....

In the choice-centered astrology I practice, all of our astrological placements have empowering and disempowering interpretations that are consistent with the core meanings of each planet, sign, or house. They key is to choose and implement the empowering interpretations.

Tiff, I don't know what is your university major, but I think you would make a good clinical psychologist. Once you begin to use your 7th house to plumb the depths of another's psyche in a therapeutic way, vs. attracting negative Plutonian types of men, I think you'll see a big change.

I am in engineering, my class has 300 people with 296 of them being men. lol. Yes, I think you made a good point in your second paragraph!! "use your 7th house to plumb the depths of another's psyche in a therapeutic way" I like the way you wrote this.

keywine89

Actually, I have never dated anyone or got involved with anyone in my life. I call them "ex lover" because they used to be a lover not a boyfriend. They bought me gifts yes, but I never took any of them. Money is not a factor here as money was never involved in any of my situations. I actually started to do some research on the solar return chart as I never really knew much about it. I will probably not get married any time soon (I'm only 20, turning 21 on nov 19). Sounds like my 2017 SR is much more exciting then the previous :D What aspects made you think of proposal?

Okay, Normally when someone says "ex lovers" most would assume ex boyfriends. As for your problems with these "exes", your 11th and 7th houses are linking to the 2nd house. Maybe you have a "frenemy" stirring this pot. Either a female/male friend wants something back that you have and is causing problems. This is what I am seeing in your 2016 chart. If that's not the case, maybe these "exes" decided to gain up on you because they wanted more. As for marriage in 2017 SR chart, this can happen very suddenly. You have SR venus/pluto in the 5th house. That's a very strong indication of marriage/engagement.

Last edited:

Tiff

Okay, Normally when someone says "ex lovers" most would assume ex boyfriends. As for your problems with these "exes", your 11th and 7th houses are linking to the 2nd house. Maybe you have a "frenemy" stirring this pot. Either a female/male friend wants something back that you have and is causing problems. This is what I am seeing in your 2016 chart. If that's not the case, maybe these "exes" decided to gain up on you because they wanted more. As for marriage in 2017 SR chart, this can happen very suddenly. You have SR venus/pluto in the 5th house. That's a very strong indication of marriage/engagement.

I calculated my solar return (attached it here) and I don't see pluto conjunct venus in the 5th house. I see mars jupiter and venus in the 5th house though. Are the interpretations for mars-jupiter-venus the same as venus-pluto?
Solar Return Chart.jpg

katydid

Your mars in your 7th house... but you didn't say where Scorpio or Aries is located in your chart.

Sorry. Just answer her questions plain and simple.

Plus... malefic planets in her 5th and 11th house... may affect her if she
wants children.

Scorpio is just a terrible placement in the 7th house.

Mars in the 5th house... 5th house represents gamble... may have to compete for love.

Pluto in her 7th house... intense relationship.

Scorpio is NOT a terrible placement in the 7th house. Who told you that?

I have been happily married for 35 years and we both have Taurus rising and thus ..you know...Scorpio on the 7th.

You sure have a negative vibe when it comes to reading people's charts for them. That can do a lot of damage. :pouty:

Tiff

Scorpio is NOT a terrible placement in the 7th house. Who told you that?

I have been happily married for 35 years and we both have Taurus rising and thus ..you know...Scorpio on the 7th.

You sure have a negative vibe when it comes to reading people's charts for them. That can do a lot of damage. :pouty:

I did some research and found that Pat also has Scorpio in the 7th house. I think she said this from personal experiences, but I do agree she said it with alot of negativity. I don't think Scorpio in the 7th is all bad, as the men I attract are not the cheater types, they are very loyal and faithful even though they are revengeful. But everybody has a bad side, so this is just what comes with Scorpio type men.

katydid

I did some research and found that Pat also has Scorpio in the 7th house. I think she said this from personal experiences, but I do agree she said it with alot of negativity. I don't think Scorpio in the 7th is all bad, as the men I attract are not the cheater types, they are very loyal and faithful even though they are revengeful. But everybody has a bad side, so this is just what comes with Scorpio type men.

Here is what I most objected to, in Pat's post :

"You just won't have a wonderful love life."

Who says that to a 20 yr old with their entire wonderful future ahead of them?
:bandit:
That is twisted and egotistical and it gives astrology a bad name, in my opinion. There is no need to make such absolute statements about someone's life after taking a quick look at their chart on a forum. :pinched:

Osamenor

Staff member
I calculated my solar return (attached it here) and I don't see pluto conjunct venus in the 5th house. I see mars jupiter and venus in the 5th house though. Are the interpretations for mars-jupiter-venus the same as venus-pluto?
View attachment 71722

I see you cast your solar return chart for your birth location. Do you still live there? If not, the SR houses are incorrect. To get your solar return houses accurate, you have to cast the chart for where you currently live/will be on your birthday.

Did you privately communicate with the other person who cast your solar return chart? To be able to cast it accurately, they would have to know all your birth data, including exact time of birth, and where you currently live. You didn't share that information in this thread (probably shouldn't, in the interests of privacy), so unless you told them privately, they couldn't have made an accurate solar return chart for you.

As for the Pluto and Venus conjunction, Pluto and Venus were not conjunct on November 19th, 2017, but they were in a wide orb conjunction on November 19, 2016. Keywine was probably talking about your 2016 solar return chart.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
And to all of you in this thread: Most of you are doing a great job of providing helpful astrological advice and pushing out needless negativity. Keep that up!

I did, however, delete a couple of posts. One was an attack on the OP. The other was purely non-astrological advice (and that one seemed rather condescending to me, although that wasn't why I deleted it). The basic rule here: stick to astrology and treat all posters with respect.

waybread

I see you cast your solar return chart for your birth location. Do you still live there? If not, the SR houses are incorrect. To get your solar return houses accurate, you have to cast the chart for where you currently live/will be on your birthday.

I agree with this for the most part, Osamenor, but with the relocation charts I've looked at, people typically have to move a fair distance away from their birth place to see much of a difference in their charts.

Thanks for keeping us civil.