Mercury square both nodes? Any examples?

belabismo

I do as well. I just always assumed it meant your natural communication style/way of thinking is not useful to achieving your life goals for your higher purpose. My Mercury is in Aries square my North Node in Capricorn/South Node in Cancer. I interpret that as my communication style is too brash and my thinking too impatient and unorganized for my life goal of becoming disciplined, organized, mature, etc. It's just something I will need to adjust.

rahu

Banned
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539
mercury square the node also gives great intellignece and can be very psychic . in some ways it is a safer aspect because one does not have the potential confusion that a node transit can bring. rarely does mercury show signs of "insanity" though a short temper and impatience are often present.
mercury sextile to the node is probably the most poductive .this brings a great intelligence that is not swayed by moods. it is not usually overtly psychic ,but it does a times show a strong psychic capacity especially when the transitting node is involved .the mind intergrates ideas very well and there is a almost second sense as to where to find answers and information. the sextile can describe an "adept" as the rational and spiritual/intuitive are easily reconciled.

InfoOverload2

I do as well. I just always assumed it meant your natural communication style/way of thinking is not useful to achieving your life goals for your higher purpose. My Mercury is in Aries square my North Node in Capricorn/South Node in Cancer. I interpret that as my communication style is too brash and my thinking too impatient and unorganized for my life goal of becoming disciplined, organized, mature, etc. It's just something I will need to adjust.

Yeah my communication style can be brash

UraSatVen1029

Yeap, brash sounds about right. It gets me into trouble often. As someone naturally shy, stoic and reserved, people get really surprised once I get so energetic and bold in my communication. Impatience too.

InfoOverload2

Yeap, brash sounds about right. It gets me into trouble often. As someone naturally shy, stoic and reserved, people get really surprised once I get so energetic and bold in my communication. Impatience too.

YES!!!!!!!! This is it! Do you often hide your knowledge? Or act as though you don't know what's going on?

InfoOverload2

Can each of you also confirm if you have any sesquisquares affecting your planets? And see if you identify with this in relation? http://blog.virgovault.com/2011/04/16/astrology-aspects-how-the-sesquiquadrate-functions-part-two/
Looks like this in the aspect box:

OwkIYo3.png

I agree with needing to follow the status quo or listen on somethings and having it not come as easy. I also relate to what the author says here 100%

"I feel I see more than what many others see (it’s plain as day to me) and it’s not until I point out all the little details that it can be seen as clearly as I do by others…

However, my impression is that what I see, is “unimportant” and “irrelevant” whereas I think it’s potentially dangerous to ignore. :/ — I do find I’m more observant than the average Joanna (though a J named person can’t really ever be *average*, says my numerology self!! :)… to the point it can make me look *paranoid*… so it’s “over noticing” perhaps…"
^ Does this play a little into your impatience?

I have this showing up a lot
Mercury /Saturn
Mercury/Neptune
Mercury/Vesta
Mercury/Black Moon Lilith
Saturn/South Node
Saturn/Ascendant
Saturn/Midheaven
Saturn/Part of For.
Neptune/South Node
Neptune/Ascendant
Neptune/Midheaven
Neptune/Part of Fortune
North Node/Black Moon Lilith in

Houses
Between 10th & 5th house
Between 10th & 2nd House
Between 10th & 3rd house
Between 5th & 12th house

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

YES!!!!!!!! This is it! Do you often hide your knowledge? Or act as though you don't know what's going on?

Sure. Only at times when I'm not chosen to speak up, even when I really want to. Sometimes its like the Neptunian in me, to act ignorant and gloss over the details. But the knowledge thing, I think yeah.

Then again, I'm a triple Scorpio, Sun-Venus-Mercury. :)

UraSatVen1029

Can each of you also confirm if you have any sesquisquares affecting your planets? And see if you identify with this in relation? http://blog.virgovault.com/2011/04/16/astrology-aspects-how-the-sesquiquadrate-functions-part-two/
Looks like this in the aspect box:

OwkIYo3.png

I agree with needing to follow the status quo or listen on somethings and having it not come as easy. I also relate to what the author says here 100%

"I feel I see more than what many others see (it’s plain as day to me) and it’s not until I point out all the little details that it can be seen as clearly as I do by others…

However, my impression is that what I see, is “unimportant” and “irrelevant” whereas I think it’s potentially dangerous to ignore. :/ — I do find I’m more observant than the average Joanna (though a J named person can’t really ever be *average*, says my numerology self!! :)… to the point it can make me look *paranoid*… so it’s “over noticing” perhaps…"
^ Does this play a little into your impatience?

I have this showing up a lot
Mercury /Saturn
Mercury/Neptune
Mercury/Vesta
Mercury/Black Moon Lilith
Saturn/South Node
Saturn/Ascendant
Saturn/Midheaven
Saturn/Part of For.
Neptune/South Node
Neptune/Ascendant
Neptune/Midheaven
Neptune/Part of Fortune
North Node/Black Moon Lilith in

Houses
Between 10th & 5th house
Between 10th & 2nd House
Between 10th & 3rd house
Between 5th & 12th house

I have a few.

Sun&Venue-Jupiter.
Mars-Saturn
Mars-Neptune

Overnoticing sounds about right too. Maybe even over analyzing. I do have Mercury Scorpio aaaaand I have tight quintile between Mercury and Mars which is in Virgo (detail oriented sign).

That's it though. Not sure how this can manifest as well.

Last edited: