Is 2deg too wide for a quintile/biquintile orb?

UraSatVen1029

I have two biquintiles and four quintiles. The tightest one I have is an exact 0deg. Its a Mercury/Mars aspect. Yet I also have Mercury/Uranus aspect but its a quintile with 2 degrees. The rest that I mentioned are about 1/-1deg.

I need some opinions so that I can see which one would really matter and take effect as a quintile or biquintile. I've taken an interest in these minor aspects because it's interesting. I personally believe that these aspects still has an effect on any chart holder who has them.

UraSatVen1029

I have two biquintiles and four quintiles. The tightest one I have is an exact 0deg. Its a Mercury/Mars aspect. Yet I also have Mercury/Uranus aspect but its a quintile with 2 degrees. The rest that I mentioned are about 1/-1deg.

I need some opinions so that I can see which one would really matter and take effect as a quintile or biquintile. I've taken an interest in these minor aspects because it's interesting. I personally believe that these aspects still has an effect on any chart holder who has them.

Someeeoooneee? Anyooooone???

Lin

You dont post your chart so it's hard to picture.

Quintiles are aspects of talent but may not become conscious until after the Saturn return. That does't mean you don't have the talent but other more powerful aspects can take up conscious space in your brain.

So the signs and houses are important regarding these aspects. So not enough info and that's probably why you haven't gotten responses.

Usually 2 degrees is the widest orb for the Quintile.

I haven't studied biquintiles but again the closer the orb the stronger the aspect.

Google Alice Portman, minor aspects. She has studied them.
LIN

UraSatVen1029

You dont post your chart so it's hard to picture.

Quintiles are aspects of talent but may not become conscious until after the Saturn return. That does't mean you don't have the talent but other more powerful aspects can take up conscious space in your brain.

So the signs and houses are important regarding these aspects. So not enough info and that's probably why you haven't gotten responses.

Usually 2 degrees is the widest orb for the Quintile.

I haven't studied biquintiles but again the closer the orb the stronger the aspect.

Google Alice Portman, minor aspects. She has studied them.
LIN

Oh I see.

Here's the chart: https://imgur.com/a/82QHO

I just needed to know if 2deg is still considered important for the orb for quintiles.

Mercury is in Scorpio 11th house. Uranus is in Aquarius 1st house. But my Mercury-Mars quintile has a tighter aspect. Mars Virgo in 8th house.
I also have these Sun and Venus quintiles aspecting my ascendant, yet they don't seem to have any effect though. Eh.
Its actually news to me that these don't become conscious until after Saturn Return. Why is that??

UraSatVen1029

Oh I see.

Here's the chart: https://imgur.com/a/82QHO

I just needed to know if 2deg is still considered important for the orb for quintiles.

Mercury is in Scorpio 11th house. Uranus is in Aquarius 1st house. But my Mercury-Mars quintile has a tighter aspect. Mars Virgo in 8th house.
I also have these Sun and Venus quintiles aspecting my ascendant, yet they don't seem to have any effect though. Eh.
Its actually news to me that these don't become conscious until after Saturn Return. Why is that??

Gonna try to resurrect this again.

Then again, quintiles and biquintiles aren't even focused much in Astrology... ._.