How is my image being projected to the world?

UraSatVen1029

Im back :D

I have read a lot about saturn, pluton and its transits, and it is as you say, I have Saturn and Pluton as dominant planets so it should be easier for all these transits.

With sun and venus in house 10, I think I'm doing very well .. I work in the family company and everything works perfectly .. I'm comfortable, my father is about to retire so I'll be in charge, although I would like to start my own project (undefined heading yet). I can say that it is as it should be .. although I would like to enjoy more.

You tell me about your house 10? So it should be very positive sun and venus in this house ..

Hmm, 10th house is not just about career right? It can also be about your reputation, goals and purpose/calling in life.

With career and jobs, I'm not there yet. I'm still finishing a course here, but with my Sun and Venus here in 10th, you can tell that I'm an extremely ambitious and career-oriented person. I'd love to work hard and reap what I sow. But with Saturn opposing my Midheaven, I'm always experiencing struggle, responsibilities and delays. It makes me quite depressed often because of my impatient nature, but I guess that is what I have to learn with having Saturn in Aries.

But in terms of reputation, I'm very well recieved by my peers WHEN I perform or show my skills in performing arts. I've always been looked up as someone talented and gracious, according to my sister who also went to the same highschool as I did, and I'm guessing Sun and Venus is somehow working their job here. My public image is positive, but that's when I take action to show my talents and skills. I have Libra Midheaven, and having its ruler in the same house, it gives a boost.

But Sun and Venus in my chart are in a T-square with Neptune in it's apex (is that the right word?). So it's not all that positive. There are some negative tensions and conflicts. Both planets oppose my Saturn too, sooo, it's probably not as smooth as yours haha.

Sounds like you're going to do great soon! Do you like what you're doing now? If you do, you'll definitely shine even more. :)

Scorpio90

Hmm, 10th house is not just about career right? It can also be about your reputation, goals and purpose/calling in life.

With career and jobs, I'm not there yet. I'm still finishing a course here, but with my Sun and Venus here in 10th, you can tell that I'm an extremely ambitious and career-oriented person. I'd love to work hard and reap what I sow. But with Saturn opposing my Midheaven, I'm always experiencing struggle, responsibilities and delays. It makes me quite depressed often because of my impatient nature, but I guess that is what I have to learn with having Saturn in Aries.

But in terms of reputation, I'm very well recieved by my peers WHEN I perform or show my skills in performing arts. I've always been looked up as someone talented and gracious, according to my sister who also went to the same highschool as I did, and I'm guessing Sun and Venus is somehow working their job here. My public image is positive, but that's when I take action to show my talents and skills. I have Libra Midheaven, and having its ruler in the same house, it gives a boost.

But Sun and Venus in my chart are in a T-square with Neptune in it's apex (is that the right word?). So it's not all that positive. There are some negative tensions and conflicts. Both planets oppose my Saturn too, sooo, it's probably not as smooth as yours haha.

Sounds like you're going to do great soon! Do you like what you're doing now? If you do, you'll definitely shine even more. :)

of course, house X is not just work, it seems that your reputation has fared better than my haha ​​.. me too i have libra in MC, but I never stand out for something artistic (I'm a guitarist but I do not shine haha), it's more in my secondary school era was horrible, I never liked to study, so it has been a big problem .. in that sense I never had a good reputation, even in my family I have the title of revelde and uncontrollable, and I think society sees me a bit like that, anyway I have grown and changed (just a little haha) but beyond that, thanks to my parents, my family can say that it has helped me a little, since they are very good people.

Rare because I have good aspects to my house 10, only jupiter squares my sun, venus, mercury and pluto ..

Course on what are you doing? There is no doubt that with the X house and the ascendant capricorn, you have all the tools to succeed in whatever you choose.

UraSatVen1029

of course, house X is not just work, it seems that your reputation has fared better than my haha ​​.. me too i have libra in MC, but I never stand out for something artistic (I'm a guitarist but I do not shine haha), it's more in my secondary school era was horrible, I never liked to study, so it has been a big problem .. in that sense I never had a good reputation, even in my family I have the title of revelde and uncontrollable, and I think society sees me a bit like that, anyway I have grown and changed (just a little haha) but beyond that, thanks to my parents, my family can say that it has helped me a little, since they are very good people.

Rare because I have good aspects to my house 10, only jupiter squares my sun, venus, mercury and pluto ..

Course on what are you doing? There is no doubt that with the X house and the ascendant capricorn, you have all the tools to succeed in whatever you choose.

Huh, it seems that the manifestation of your 10th house planets in comparison to mine are like opposites haha! Whereas I fared good enough with reputation, the support I have is considerably weaker comapred to yours. You have a stronger support for work. This is probably the result of your positive aspects to 10th house. Mine just has more oppositions and squares from malefics so there is struggle for me in the area of getting the dream job and work, etc.

I was initially studying Medical Technology. I dropped out because I couldn't stand the pressure, I shifted to Nursing this year. Considerably better than the former, but still in a Med field. I WAS interested in medical studies but I realized it wasn't my real passion and drive. So while I'm not exactly a dean's lister, I'm actually really lazy and irresponsible but I'm doing well with the scores and grades so far. But I imagine of what I can achieve if I finally expressed my hard working self to the very best on the areas I'm naturally good at and passionate for. I also imagine if I could exert more effort in academics, maybe I could become a dean's lister, but sadly it really isn't my desire to do so.

My real passion is music. My goal is to be living life passionately with music before I die :)