Mars is in 23 Degrees Cancer.
Jupiter is in 14 Degrees Aquarius.
Saturn is in 21 Degrees Scorpio.
Uranus is in 14 Degrees Sagittarius.
Neptune is in 01 Degrees Capricorn.
Pluto is in 01 Degrees Scorpio.
N. Node is in 16 Degrees Taurus.

Thanks first for interpreting my chart.

To start off, I am a person too full of energy. At 24 years of age, I have not found a love or had a real girlfriend. I am not a shy person, but can be from time to time. I have no problem talking to random people, but have trouble making close friendships. I know this from my gemini planets as I cannot hold a relationship for long, something will set me off about the person, or they end up losing contact. As of now, I would say I have 2 friends that I've known for a long time, not best friends, and many acquaintances.

This is where loneliness sets in. It is hard to find people around this town that want to do activities with me. I have a immediate family, but we don't do any activities together. I often find myself pacing and pacing around my house, I usually do it unknowingly. I have sudden bouts of sadness and loneliness. I was diagnosed with ADHD during highschool, I know now that I just have too much energy. I can play for hours, and am a child at heart. My mind races a mile a minute and it's hard to stop, I found that medicating with cannibus helps to shut that voice inside.

I don't follow through with tasks due to lack of interest, ie, if I play a video game, I would stop halfway through the game and not continue. My favorite movie, I have only watched 2 times. I cannot/get sidetracked when rewatching movies, I lose interest after the first time I watch it. It is the same with reading books, I can be really interested and blow through a book very very fast, or I stop within the first few sentences and never open it again. It depends on the book.

I have researched my natal chart to the best of my abilities, through internet and books. I know the planets and the meaning of the signs. The moderators and senior members here know much more than me. What I need help and elaboration on is, what does the houses and conjuct/trine, etc, what does it mean in my chart, what does it mean in general?

What type of girls would I most find compatible? The girls that can hold a conversation with me, stimulate me intellectually? Gemini's? I have found Pisces women to be flirty and deceitful to me. I have found solitude to be a gift and a burden.

Thanks much

Attachments

• my chart.gif
    my chart.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 48

waybread

First off, it is important to stop feeling sorry for yourself. I am truly sorry to sound harsh, but I think that is most of your problem, right there. If you re-read objectively what you have written, you can imagine that you wouldn't look like much of a catch to a girl who has gotten her own life together. It is time to let go of your "poor me" trope and take some pride in yourself.

First off, with your Mars conjunct sun, you need to express your capacity to be energetic, even aggressive. Rather than sitting around the house playing video games, you need to get involved in some vigorous athletic activity that truly tests your courage, such as a martial art or an extreme sport. These planets are sextile Saturn so you would be able to summon the self-control to pursue a more active, disciplined life.

This doesn't sound like you? I say it is, if your chart is accurate. Don't be afraid of your own power.

With your sun/Mars in Cancer, you can choose to remain the child, expecting someone else to look after your needs, or you can become the care-taker. With your north node of personal growth in the 12th house, a good start for you would be volunteering among people who are less fortunate than yourself. For example, in a hospital, nursing home, soup-kitchen, immigrant drop-in centre, homeless shelter, or the like. These are people who would benefit from your fundamental caring nature.

With moon/Venus in the first house, probably most people find you attractive and a good conversationalist. With Uranus in the 7th, however, you may deliberately sabotage close relationships.

Once you develop more self-esteem, you can enjoy a more easy flow in your relationship department.

moonchild85

Thanks much for the input.

I am a very active individual. I do practice a martial art. It is an on and off thing for 3 years now. I go running, biking, skimboarding, etc etc. It is hard to keep consistent, because I do lose interest. I am an adrenaline junky to say the least.

I did volunteer help feed the homeless, and worked as a physical therapist aide. Both activities have indeed brought me great pleasure and fulfillment. I maybe should start up again.

"With Uranus in the 7th, however, you may deliberately sabotage close relationships." It does sound like me. I usually run away from relationships before they get too serious, but it's more of a subconscious act, I think... I will try to watch out for it next time.

Any other input would be quite helpful.

Last edited:

waybread

moonchild, I am glad to hear these things.

Maybe cross-training would suit you best. Or take on bigger challenges, such as a competition. With your caring Cancer nature, Aqua MC, and NN in the 12th house, I think volunteer work [or even a career in one of these fields] would suit you. With your 2nd house focus, maybe money-management or fund-raising for a worthwhile charitable organization.

BTW, in the GF department, with Venus in Gemini, Sag. on your DC and Uranus in the 7th, you probably need someone pretty light-hearted who enjoys good conversations, as well as the unusual and unexpected.

sophiechuu

I think it’s interesting how you place so much emphasis on your rising sign and not much to your sun sign in your opinion of yourself. Some characteristics of Sun in Cancer is that you’re changeable, indecisive, lazy, over-sensitive and you like to be around groups. At the same time you can be thoughtful, sensitive and impressionable. With the influence of moon in Gemini you’d be blessed with a sharp mind and enjoy working with groups again, but also leads to indecision. Typically you’d second guess yourself…

In regard to your love area, your Venus in Gemini makes you flirtatious and often have superficial emotions. It also describes instability and fickleness in love. If you also look at the VII house (typically what you look for in a partner) which is in Pisces for you, shows that you’ll be disillusioned by the person you marry. The spouse’s energy and vitality will bother you and this could lead to a break down of the relationship.

A special note is that your Venus is in the IX house which usually indicates that you will find love abroad or that you will marry a foreigner. This is also emphasized by IV house in Sagittarius which shows you will marry a foreigner and live abroad.

Your Saturn is in the III house which shows that you have few friends, but are very close.

One thing that might also hinder your ability to meet someone is House V in Capricorn which makes you a serious type. You calculate everything and the slightest risk is analyzed. You’re not prone to taking impulsive chances.

With the Venus-Uranus opposition shows you like to have new sensations and that the novelty wears off quickly and that your ideology makes you frivolous, unstable and unfaithful. However, you can balance this out with the trine of Venus – Jupiter which can give you a jovial and successful marriage. So, don’t lose hope! :D

I’m not sure which signs you’d be compatible most with, because it depends on the whole chart, but it seems like you could do well with an Aquarius of some kind that intellectually stimulate you and have an alternative relationship.

PS. I just want to defend Pisces a little, because most likely the person didn't intend on deceiving you, but was misinterpreted. Usually they just don't want to say anything to hurt someone, so they just play along... or tell you something suddenly in a burst of energy when it builds up. Don't give a Pisces a bad reputation just because of one person~ Pisces are the combination of all 12 signs at times being a zodiac chameleon :)

Last edited:

moonchild85

Thanks much Sophie, you've given me some great insight! :biggrin:

"A special note is that your Venus is in the IX house which usually indicates that you will find love abroad or that you will marry a foreigner. This is also emphasized by IV house in Sagittarius which shows you will marry a foreigner and live abroad." I do have a question, since I immigrated to America when I was 2, so does that account for abroad, or do I leave America for it to be abroad. I'm guessing a foreigner is someone outside my race? Either way, my plan later in life is to live outside the U.S. anyway.

"you can balance this out with the trine of Venus – Jupiter" can you elaborate, I dunno what it means.

"I just want to defend Pisces a little,...... Usually they just don't want to say anything to hurt someone, so they just play along..." Hehe no problem. They do have a way of leading me on though... Not just 1 pisces, but 6 pisces women that I have encountered. But if my VII house is in Pisces, then I shall continue my search :p

"Pisces are the combination of all 12 signs at times being a zodiac chameleon" This I did not know, I will approach more warily next time:eek:

Thanks again for your input

sophiechuu

No problem~ sorry I'm still not as pro as most people on here, but I hope I can show some different viewpoints.

Venus in IX house: It really accounts for anything you'd consider foreign. If you immigrated to America when you were 2, then anything outside of that would seem foreign. Definitely living outside of the US is considered in this.

A trine is a positive aspect that can basically can be called upon occasionally by yourself. Venus trine Jupiter can be read in more detail in this link: http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/venusjupiteraspects.html

Wowwwww 6? haha sounds like you fancy those ellusive, feminine ladies ;) haha Just watch out for your VII in Pisces because it means you can be disillusioned easily and might dream more about someone than there is... ^^; I would say just keep yourself open to meet new people and find someone who can balance you out. I read that the best kind of person for marriage is someone who's ascendant is your descendant (the opposite of the ascendant) to balance it out. For example, your ascendant is Gemini so the descendant is Sagittarius, then a good match would be someone who's Ascendant is Sagittarius~ At least that's what some astrologists recommend, but you know there is more to someone's chart that just those things. But, it's a good start! :)

Pisces are the most complicated signs, for sure! There is a lot of literature on these signs, so I find it really fascinating. Of course, I'm a sun pisces, moon cancer rising ;) hahaha

moonchild85

Holy shiet! To first say it, I am ecstatic to find this page again after years of digging! Anywho, I am coming to this thread at 32 years old. To give you guys a warm hug, and an update of my life!

OOOOOOhhh what a journey it has been. It has been about 7 years since I have posted of this website. :) Beforehand, thank you for taking the time to read. It is a pleasure returning to the familiar, to step again on footprints of the past.

The women I have messed around with and/or made love to is more than counted on both fingers and toes.. All of the signs of the zodiac… And yet, I have not have been able to find love yet.

@sophieechuu , said this awhile back….
"..haha sounds like you fancy those elusive, feminine ladies
haha Just watch out for your VII in Pisces because it means you can be disillusioned easily and might dream more about someone than there is... ^^;" Looking back, @sophieechuu my Venus is Gemini, so it is not the 9th house, but the 1st house!! However I do have plans to travel the world via motorcycle, it will take me 3+ years, my leave date is spring of 2018, a few months from now!!~!!

At 32 years of age I can tell you that there are women, far and few in between, that have caught my eye, heart and soul before I got to know them. There have been many sleepless nights, tossing and turning.. Thinking how it could have been, might have been…

Anyway!! I’m here, I’m back! I’m resurrecting a 7+ year old thread!!!!! ASK ME ANYTHING!

:w00t::w00t::w00t::bandit:

Last edited: