mystic nadi astrology- did ancient sages know everyone about us

saravanamartian

Here is my nadi experience. i got my nadi leaf when i was 22 years old. It all happened spontaneously and unplanned. My family friend told me about a nadi astrology center in temple city of kanchipuram near chennai. (50 km away from chennai). Even when he told about that nadi center. I did not showed much interest to go to nadi center. After few months my father has decided to go for nadi astrology in kanchipuram. It was one Sunday morning, we didn’t take appointment to see nadi astrology . we went there, center was full since it was sunday. We were only able to see them only in the evening around 5.30pm. we were sitting outside the house in veranda. It was one medium sized house with hut on top of the house. They took my thumb impression in a piece of paper and wrote my intial on the piece of paper. Nothing was asked other than that. Nadi astrolger’s name is d.ramesh. many astrolgers are working there .the guy who took my leaf was mr.ramesh. the chief astrolger is d.balasubramanium. they are wearing white shirt and white dhoti. astrologer brought a bundle of palm leaf. Before opening the bundle, he asked me to tell only yes or no for the questions. then he started asking me the questions. He took a leaf and asked a question only to check whether it belong to me. .if I say no he will move on to the next leaf and ask question from that. There are about 25 to 30 leaves in each bundle. Each side of the leaf is for single person.

http://eradini.blogspot.com/

[posting links is fine but please do not put advertisements into your post and only post each thread once in one place on the forum - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Spectrum

There are fake Nadi readers in India. I came across a genuine one many years ago so you need to exercise caution. There is no way to tell whether they are authentic or not. I hope your experience was beneficial but be careful

I read a few things about Nadi astrology a month back. Most of the people say that these astrologers are fake most of the time. Its only a few who are genuine but I presume very hard to find.

But the science of Nadi Astrology looks unusual. Its not like Vedic or Western Astrology which is based on calculations.

wbr
Sonny