i have a weird aspect in my chart

waybread

Re: can anyone read my chart

Yes, but an entire chart reading is a major under-taking. Just start with one or two topics or issues that are uppermost for you.

waybread

Different challenges affect us at different times of life, as transiting planets make their way around our horoscope.

One major challenge in your life will be to learn to control your temper by way of developing a life philosophy. See if you can develop a mature sense of wisdom regarding events and people that seem painful or aggravating in your life just now.

With Pluto opposite your 7th house Mercury and Venus, you may construe the world in a "Them vs. us" or "Me vs. her" kind of way. Your T-square involves one very feisty Mars in its own sign of Aries squares Neptune and Uranus. You may have a pressure-cooker kind of temper, yet without a clear sense of realism as to how it affects anybody else. Mars also squares Jupiter-Chiron in the 9th house; suggesting that you can convert negative tension into a lifelong pursuit of your life philosophy, based upon compassion for yourself and other people.

Do you have any siblings? You've got a lot of stress in your third house. It rules siblings and neighbours (including kids at school when you were young) but also your thinking and communication. See if you can make the leap from agitation to wisdom.

As always, an athletic activity or two is an excellent way to get ride of surplus Mars energy while you stay fit and enjoy some recreation, besides.

i don't have a close relationship with my siblings but i don't hate them either, i do suffer from social anxiety and have great difficulty with opening up to people.

I don't have a temper what so ever, I cant remember myself ever getting angry in my life, maybe its suppressed who knows.

waybread

Your posted link has expired. Try saving your chart on your computer, then following the prompts here to upload it as a clickable thumbnail. I don't recall, but do you have an accurate birth time?

can some one explain my mystic rectangle

i cant seem to find information online, so if some knows what this aspect means in relation to my chart i would love to know.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_yoyo_hp.51269.11931.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_yoyo_hp.51269.11931.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 35

Zarathu

Account Closed
Re: can some one explain my mystic rectangle

The Mystic Rectangle, or Rectangle, is comprised of two opposition aspects, connected with two trine and two sextile aspects. The harmonious trines and sextile aspects can be considered release points for the tension of the oppositions. The native can be attracted to important causes. There is a strong chance that the native will put his or her talents to work, or to good use.

However in your chart, I would be more concerned aobut all the oppositions and specifically the T-Square before I would spend any time on the mystic rectangle.

Google is your friend:

http://www.google.com/#q=astrology+mystic+triangle&safe=off

RisingSag

Re: can some one explain my mystic rectangle

I have oppositions and t-squares in my chart, though thankfully, I have just as many blessings as well.
Dealing with oppositions is challenging and learning how to master them usually comes from interactions and relationships with others.
A t-square creates tension an conflict in your life, by the opposition being squared by a 3rd planet and can be balanced again through the sign and degree that is opposing the 3rd planet. T-squares are a good kind of tension and brings challenges that build and strengthen character.
These aspects can also be activated by positive transits.
Good luck and nice name. Relaxytaxi.