Fire the Grid

baker

Aquarius Moon: Thank you very much for the link, that is quite site, and I have marked my calendar for that date, I want to be a part of this, for certain. 8)

blessings to you !

AquariusMoon

Baker ~

Bless your heart! I feel the same way. Be there or be square :D

What is interesting to me is that even though Shelley Yates knows nothing about the GC, she is told to hold the meditation on July 17, 2007, at 11:11 GMT, which is the exact moment that Pluto is conjunct the GC. She says on her site that the light beings told her that at this particular time, "There will be a surge of creation energy to regenerate the core of the earth," and that there will be invisible help "to energize humanity with Divine power." So I guess this is "big bang" energy, and since Pluto is retrograde at that point, the energy is going inward instead of outward. Or maybe the energy will divinely regenerate the earth back to its pristine condition at the time of creation. Whatever.

Lapis

AquariusMoon,

Who is Shelly Yates? I just did a search and it looks like she's an author but didn't see any connections to astrology. Could you post a link to her site for me and the 3 other people in the world who are computer challenged? :wink:

The time of 11:11 is highly interesting to me and I believe that this is another hint at what this transit (Pluto conjunct GC) holds for humanity! I've been seeing 11:11 and numerous other number combo's for years as millions of other people have too. I've had a vision of seeing an 11 under each of my feet, connection Earth to Sky (and beyond) through my body. From what you've quoted, things are making a lot more sense to me about this whole issue and how it may trigger humanity and Earth.

And THE DAY of her mysterious 'Meditation', July 17, 2007, is the exact '2nd retrograde Hit' of transiting Neptune in Aquarius in opposition to my natal Pluto in Leo! :mrgreen: Exact..... I need to find out about this woman and what she's all about. Thanks for your help and for sharing about her with us here.

AquariusMoon

Lapis said:
AquariusMoon,

Who is Shelly Yates? I just did a search and it looks like she's an author but didn't see any connections to astrology. Could you post a link to her site for me and the 3 other people in the world who are computer challenged? :wink:

The time of 11:11 is highly interesting to me and I believe that this is another hint at what this transit (Pluto conjunct GC) holds for humanity! I've been seeing 11:11 and numerous other number combo's for years as millions of other people have too. I've had a vision of seeing an 11 under each of my feet, connection Earth to Sky (and beyond) through my body. From what you've quoted, things are making a lot more sense to me about this whole issue and how it may trigger humanity and Earth.

And THE DAY of her mysterious 'Meditation', July 17, 2007, is the exact '2nd retrograde Hit' of transiting Neptune in Aquarius in opposition to my natal Pluto in Leo! :mrgreen: Exact..... I need to find out about this woman and what she's all about. Thanks for your help and for sharing about her with us here.

http://www.firethegrid.com/eng/eng-home-fr.htm

The Shelley Yates link is the above :lol: Lapis, she's not an astrologer. That's the whole point. If you read her story in the Fire the Grid link, which is her site, you'll understand. Read the three parts in the link. Then tell me what you think.

Everybody have a Happy Thanksgiving!

A

Anonymous

7-17-2007 and 11:11 and GC and Pluto

AquariusMoon,

Aaaahhhh and here I go again huh? What is it with you, me, and Mercury rx's anyway? Zzzzzzzzzzz! But I figured it out this time so the spell's broken. I HAD to write my first post without knowing anything about her first. Very often that's how these strange things work for me. It confirms, reinforces info/insights for me personally this way. I'm shown where I stand with my insights through these little twists and confusions. Yep, its weird.

7-17-07 and 11:11 and Pluto conjunct GC and Pluto in Leo generation. What have I forgotten or missed? I know there's more.....

Yes to everythings she's saying/receiving. My vision of the 11:11s under each foot was confirmed by what she was told about 'humans being sort of like lightening rods..." etc. etc. I'm positive that the millions of people world wide that have been seeing (more acurately, having these numbers screaming at us constantly) over the months and years are going to be effected by the Pluto transit GC in a profound way. Also the Pluto in Leo generation.

This info I connected with today through you (Shelly Yates) is a side-shoot to other information that's been pouring down on me all day today. Amazing connections all over the place. But timing for me is everything obviously!!! :roll:

I believe that all of 2006 and 2007 will change most of humanity and Earth in ways I as yet can't completely fathom. It's been in the works for all of our lives (many past ones too) both during our dream lives and our awake lives. Pluto and then Jupiter transiting across the GC will connect all the pieces that so many seen and unseen souls have been prepairing for decades and decades. THEN in Jan. 2008, Pluto will quickly enter Capricorn (symbolically the "LAST" of the Earth Signs through 2012) and this physical reality will become something very different than what we've known. But the 'prep' work will have been done through transiting Pluto across the GC and millions of humans housing it, so much of the Earth Changes will not happen to the horrible degree previously predicted. Very good return on a lot of long hard years of work I'd say! Much ancient karma nicely dealt with those who's job it was to do so.

Lapis

humpemo5jb.gif
And Mercury is still retrograde!!! That post was by me. I forgot to log in twice!

Happy Holidays All,
Lapis

AquariusMoon

Re: 7-17-2007 and 11:11 and GC and Pluto

Lapis said:
Yes to everythings she's saying/receiving.

I believe that all of 2006 and 2007 will change most of humanity and Earth in ways I as yet can't completely fathom. It's been in the works for all of our lives (many past ones too) both during our dream lives and our awake lives. Pluto and then Jupiter transiting across the GC will connect all the pieces that so many seen and unseen souls have been prepairing for decades and decades. THEN in Jan. 2008, Pluto will quickly enter Capricorn (symbolically the "LAST" of the Earth Signs through 2012) and this physical reality will become something very different than what we've known. But the 'prep' work will have been done through transiting Pluto across the GC and millions of humans housing it, so much of the Earth Changes will not happen to the horrible degree previously predicted. Very good return on a lot of long hard years of work I'd say! Much ancient karma nicely dealt with those who's job it was to do so.

Lapis ~

I've been away. Thanks for your confirmation and input :)

Draco

AquariusMoon,

Thank you for that very interesting link.

I'll definately be participating. :wink:

It amazes me that the author does not know why she has been given the particular date and time. I'm bursting to tell her of the significant astrological connection. Also, as astrology enthusiasts, perhaps it was meant for us to discover this connection in order to confirm our belief in this event. Shelley's belief obviously needs little reinforcement due to her experiences.

Also the time 11:11, is significant to me. Recently I have just moved out of a flat, and just before leaving, being into astrology, I of course checked the exact time. It was 11:11, and the time stuck in my head due to the double/double numbers. I know now why this number was meant to stick in my head. In order to make me pay more attention when I was to come and read your link.

Thanks again AM. :wink:

AquariusMoon

Draco said:
AquariusMoon,

Thank you for that very interesting link.

I'll definately be participating. :wink:

It amazes me that the author does not know why she has been given the particular date and time. I'm bursting to tell her of the significant astrological connection. Also, as astrology enthusiasts, perhaps it was meant for us to discover this connection in order to confirm our belief in this event. Shelley's belief obviously needs little reinforcement due to her experiences.

Also the time 11:11, is significant to me. Recently I have just moved out of a flat, and just before leaving, being into astrology, I of course checked the exact time. It was 11:11, and the time stuck in my head due to the double/double numbers. I know now why this number was meant to stick in my head. In order to make me pay more attention when I was to come and read your link.

Thanks again AM. :wink:

Draco ~

Thanks for taking the time to read the long link and thanks for your feedback. I feel the very same way as you do.

To give you some background, I think by now Shelley has been told of the astrological connection because a friend of hers posted on Noel Tyl's site because Shelley's guides told her to connect with Noel (who was actually away that weekend) and the friend was asking astrologers on that site to read Shelley's link and give input. I responded re the GC, and Shelley's friend, an astrologer, expressed an aha of gratitude and I'm quite sure passed the information on to Shelley :)

Here is a link to the original post:

http://www.noeltyl.com/cgibin/index.cgi?read=84779

Arian Maverick

Draco has just led me to this thread from the 11:11 Phenomenon Board I created two days ago...and let me tell you all how excited I am to have found this! I have yet to check out the links provided, but something about this energy feels like home to me, and it's wonderful! Thank you!

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

However I have seen that God has only provided us with that which we desired. We believed we were sinners and not worthy of Gods love. We were lost to the fact that we are a piece of God and therefore able to participate in our lives with the Creator.

This is absolutely true, without a doubt...what a situation we have created for ourselves! :cry:

I've never been one to meditate, since I am not even sure how to connect with the Source. How can we prepare for this day? What will it take to save ourselves and our Mother Earth?

Aquarian Maverick

Arian Maverick

I am not sure why, but tonight I have been guided to Fire the Grid and would like to share an update from the site:

Preparation

have asked Many people me what they can do in the meantime. I have received a message in response to my question of what can people do before we fire the grid. It is the most asked question I have received.

First the light beings said that Bradfield has provided a connection prayer in his lyrics "Be Still Thy Soul" from the Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey album. They said to inform people to listen as if the angelic voice was being directed specifically to them.

The Plan

CONTINUE to FAQ

---

All contents ©2005-2009 Shelley Yates. All rights reserved. Site created by Sight & Touch!!!!!!!-------------------------------------------------------------------

Arian Maverick

[internet copies deleted. Moderator.]

Last edited by a moderator:

AquariusMoon

Hi, Maverick. Thanks for the update. I see that Doreen Virtue is now involved, and that Shelley Yates was on the George Noory show in December. Wow! That's great! It might be fun to get on the team.

Sorry, I didn't see your posts on this thread until now, but glad you're enjoying it.

My advice is that if meditation is new to you, be sure to take it slow. Hopefully you can connect with some friends to meditate and won't go it alone as you might have some questions.

Take care,
AqMoon

tsquare

First time I heard of this, and I just posted it before I found this thread was already started.
The forum I found this on was a well.....very spiritually oriented forum who are very serious about meditation and technical inovation in meditation, and it looks like there are some big boys at play in this participation, and Im feeling a little out of the loop(laugh). Really I was suprised to find this up coming event posted on their forum, and
Im curious to see what will happen and really how this is all going to work out.
Very interesting. I only have 7 days to prepare, although...I just have to get a bit more ready, anybody else have a little more info on this astrology wise. Im trying to put a few pieces together. And still have some reading to do on this event. I was just exited and wanted to post. I hope I come up with something interesting before this seven days is up.
The minute I saw 11:11 I thought hmmmm....
anyway.....im off to read.
===============================
Tsquare

freedomlover

I thought I would share an interesting experience I just had while reading this thread......

I often hear songs in my head, and even find my self absent-mindedly singing or humming some of them. Then I realize what I'm doing. There is always a message in the songs I hear.

As I was reading this, I was asking in my Spirit what all this means. A couple of minutes later I found myself humming a tune. I stopped and asked what song this was. It then came to me. Here are the lyrics of the song I found myself humming:

The name of the song is "Christ Arose" by Robert Lowry
  1. Low in the grave He lay,
    Jesus my Savior,
    Waiting the coming day,
    Jesus my Lord!
    • Refrain:
      Up from the grave He arose,
      With a mighty triumph o’er His foes,
      He arose a Victor from the dark domain,
      And He lives forever, with His saints to reign.
      He arose! He arose!
      Hallelujah! Christ arose!
  2. Vainly they watch His bed,
    Jesus my Savior;
    Vainly they seal the dead,
    Jesus my Lord!
  3. Death cannot keep its Prey,
    Jesus my Savior;
    He tore the bars away,
    Jesus my Lord.
I then went to www.facade.com, and used the "stichomancy oracle". (Stichomancy oracle gives passages from books - like if you have a book fall open to a certain page.) I asked why I was hearing and humming that song, in relation to July 17, 2007. This is what the oracle said:

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Call of Cthulhu by H. P. Lovecraft:language reach the fleshly minds of mammals. Then, whispered Castro, those first men formed the cult around tall idols which the Great Ones shewed them; idols brought in dim eras from dark stars. That cult would never die till the stars came right again, and the secret priests would take great Cthulhu from His tomb to revive His subjects and resume His rule of earth. The time would be easy to know, for then mankind would have become as the Great Old Ones; free and wild and beyond good and evil, with laws and morals thrown aside and all men shouting and killing and revelling in joy. Then the liberated Old Ones would teach them new ways

I don't know how long this will take to manifest after July 17, 2007. However I don't think there is any doubt in my mind of the significance of this date.

Last edited:

freedomlover

I also found a reference to July 17, 2007 on a Christian prophetic site.

Her message was actually referring to 7/7/7, and "The Call" in Nashville, asking 100,000 people to come together to fast and pray. This is an excerpt from her post referring to this date:
I feel that the many weddings that are going to take place on 07/07/07 are a sign that there is restoration of the marriage covenant coming to our land. And in that, the restoration of family and family values. The Lord gave me this verse:

Jeremiah 33:11 -- "The voice of joy and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride, the voice of those who will say: 'Praise the Lord of hosts, For the Lord is good, For His mercy endures forever'-- and of those who will bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the Lord. For I will cause the captives of the land to return as at the first,' says the Lord."

I also felt that the Lord said to watch for 7/17/07. He spoke this to me through Genesis 8:4 -- "Then the ark rested in the seventh month, the seventeenth day of the month..."
I believe that by 7/17/07, we will begin to see the fruit of 07/07/07 TheCall to prayer, and that the Ark of His Presence will come forth in this nation in an unprecedented way. This may be on a quiet, personal level for each one, or in a loud and obvious way. Which one, I do not know. But I believe the Lord will show up as a result of the many who pray.
I find it very interesting how the "prophets" in "the church", and the people who receive messages "New Age" style (Shelley Yates, etc.) and astrologers have all pin-pointed this date.

(I'm really hoping that one day very soon, they can all quit arguing, realize they are saying the same thing, and "play nice". Maybe the change will begin on July 17, 2007. Until it does, I guess astrology is still the devil.:p)