No real purpose in life.

conspiracy theorist

Since you're confident of your birth time then I'll run with it. I mentioned cancer because if you were born earlier your ascendant would be cancer and the chart would be a good deal different.

In regard to career, I notice a very strong Mars at the top of your chart. Have you ever thought about a career in the military? It might provide you with the structure and give you an opportunity to pursue a university education in something that suits you. This might be especially so because Mars is in the 9th place so might have significations towards long distance travel and higher education which are both 9th house domains.

NewJets

Since you're confident of your birth time then I'll run with it. I mentioned cancer because if you were born earlier your ascendant would be cancer and the chart would be a good deal different.

In regard to career, I notice a very strong Mars at the top of your chart. Have you ever thought about a career in the military? It might provide you with the structure and give you an opportunity to pursue a university education in something that suits you. This might be especially so because Mars is in the 9th place so might have significations towards long distance travel and higher education which are both 9th house domains.

I haven't thought about a career in the military, but I have thought of pursuing a career with different government organizations. Also I've already got a university education which I completed 3 1/2 years ago.

conspiracy theorist

If it's governmental work, what is the nature of it? I'm assuming that it's white collar/office work. If that is so I understand why you would be dissatisfied with the drab 9-5 gig. With a heavy choleric component plus a strong Mars in the chart something that is more engaging/active may be more your speed.

If you go online and I research what I think you did, you probably saw various articles stating some things like life of the party and attention seeking to describe you. It would make sense that this doesn't do you justice especially because you have a Mercury Saturn conjunction in Capricorn no less making you more serious minded and curt. The choleric streak that you have may make you prone to depression (anger turned inward) because you are not achieving what you think you're capable of. The fire is being squelched.

What is making you consider other government organizations?

NewJets

If it's governmental work, what is the nature of it? I'm assuming that it's white collar/office work. If that is so I understand why you would be dissatisfied with the drab 9-5 gig. With a heavy choleric component plus a strong Mars in the chart something that is more engaging/active may be more your speed.

If you go online and I research what I think you did, you probably saw various articles stating some things like life of the party and attention seeking to describe you. It would make sense that this doesn't do you justice especially because you have a Mercury Saturn conjunction in Capricorn no less making you more serious minded and curt. The choleric streak that you have may make you prone to depression (anger turned inward) because you are not achieving what you think you're capable of. The fire is being squelched.

What is making you consider other government organizations?

I sent you a PM.