Uranus conjunct IC

Neptune Rising

Hello!

What are your experiences with this transit?

I am curious as I have this transit coming up. It kind of coincides with my Pluto square Pluto too and I'm a little bit nervous about it. Perhaps I've been watching too much 2012...

The first transiting Uranus square transiting Pluto is at 8 degrees. My nadir is at 11 degrees Aries and my Ascendant is 11 degrees Sag. Natal Pluto is 9 Libra. This is June 2012. I will be into Pluto square Pluto at this time. Also at the same time, transit Saturn is squaring my Sun. Pluto is rx and Uranus is direct stationing rx at 8,23 degrees.

Next square of tr Uranus and tr Pluto is at 6,57 degrees. Pluto is doing the fourth and final (finally!) sextile of my Moon - September 19th 2012.

The next exact square is at 11,14 degrees on 20th May 2013. Pluto rx Uranus direct. This one freaks me out a bit as its exactly on my Nadir. It looks alot bigger than a simple house move. With transiting Uranus in square to my natal Mars, I started moving house alot after being stationary for 4 years in one place.

To get come clues I looked at progressions. Prog Moon does alot of things in my 7th house, the last aspects it makes is an oppositoon to natal Sun which I read is pretty major, and finally conjuncts my vertex at around this time. Prog Sun is also approaching conjunct to natal Moon. This Uranus Pluto seems to be turning all parts of my life upside down but I do look at my own chart quite subjectively.

Uranus is sextiling my Venus/Mercury, perhaps bringing something suddenly to those areas, they rule my 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th houses. But with the energy from the Pluto square, I am thinking the sextile will be pretty potent, changing alot of the structure of those areas.

I am also thinking, as natal Uranus is in my 10th house, and Pluto is in my 9th, I will feel the effects on those areas.

Chiron is also conjuncting my Moon.

Next square is at 9,27 degrees on 1st Nov 2013. Lol, this is the degree of my natal Pluto. Interestingly, Chiron is also at 9 degrees Pisces at the same time. Could that be the outlet from the square, healing/intergration/knowledge?

My chart is in my signature, thanks for looking. :happy:

Last edited:

Vista

Hello!

What are your experiences with this transit?

I am curious as I have this transit coming up. It kind of coincides with my Pluto square Pluto too and I'm a little bit nervous about it. Perhaps I've been watching too much 2012...

The first transiting Uranus square transiting Pluto is at 8 degrees. My nadir is at 11 degrees Aries and my Ascendant is 11 degrees Sag. Natal Pluto is 9 Libra. This is June 2012. I will be into Pluto square Pluto at this time. Also at the same time, transit Saturn is squaring my Sun. Pluto is rx and Uranus is direct stationing rx at 8,23 degrees.

Next square of tr Uranus and tr Pluto is at 6,57 degrees. Pluto is doing the fourth and final (finally!) sextile of my Moon - September 19th 2012.

The next exact square is at 11,14 degrees on 20th May 2013. Pluto rx Uranus direct. This one freaks me out a bit as its exactly on my Nadir. It looks alot bigger than a simple house move. With transiting Uranus in square to my natal Mars, I started moving house alot after being stationary for 4 years in one place.

To get come clues I looked at progressions. Prog Moon does alot of things in my 7th house, the last aspects it makes is an oppositoon to natal Sun which I read is pretty major, and finally conjuncts my vertex at around this time. Prog Sun is also approaching conjunct to natal Moon. This Uranus Pluto seems to be turning all parts of my life upside down but I do look at my own chart quite subjectively.

Uranus is sextiling my Venus/Mercury, perhaps bringing something suddenly to those areas, they rule my 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th houses. But with the energy from the Pluto square, I am thinking the sextile will be pretty potent, changing alot of the structure of those areas.

I am also thinking, as natal Uranus is in my 10th house, and Pluto is in my 9th, I will feel the effects on those areas.

Chiron is also conjuncting my Moon.

Next square is at 9,27 degrees on 1st Nov 2013. Lol, this is the degree of my natal Pluto. Interestingly, Chiron is also at 9 degrees Pisces at the same time. Could that be the outlet from the square, healing/intergration/knowledge?

My chart is in my signature, thanks for looking. :happy:
Right now I have T Uranus conjunct my natal ASC and squaring my MC/IC. I know this isn't exactly what you are going through, however I am sure it could have a similar effect. This is the first transit of it and i can't say i have noticed anything to speak of. I am in the middle of a foreclosure(lost my job 2 years ago when T Pluto conjunt my MC) and trying to do a short sale to prolong my stay. I think really that's all that I am expecting to happen, moving when my home sells. Other than that, I am hoping for a new job, perhaps that will take me out of the area. With you, When Uranus is conjunct your IC, besides the sextile to Venus and Mercury it will also trine your ASC and sextile your DES. It will also square Saturn in your 7th, so maybe some issues in your relationship if you have one. My ex boyfriend has transiting Uranus going back and fourth over his IC for the past year or so and he's had unexpected changes around job duties(having to take on fired employees work) and he bought his first home. There are really so many ways this can play out. Robert Hand told me that the second and then the third transit is the strongest so i doubt much will happen the first go around. Since you have Uranus in the 10th house, maybe change there too when it hits your MC. Have you experienced sudden job loss with Uranus in the 10th natally? I assume you like a lot of autonomy or like to be your own boss.
To me your chart always looks like you have a way out. It's like if a door closes a window opens. You have supportive or beneficial aspects happening and the same time as every challenging one, at least it appears that way. Even with Uranus opposing Pluto it's also trining Neptune. Maybe you are freaking out needlessly. I know it's difficult and believe me I do the same thing. I have Transiting Uranus coming up to T square my Sun Moon opposition and in the not too distant future, and then T Pluto conjunct my natal Sun and oppose my Moon at the same time. This stresses me out too but I can't worry about it. Shoot, for a year before I worried and stressed about T Saturn T-squaring my Sun Moon opposition for 3 MONTHS last year. Do you what happened? Nothing but a notice that my home was foreclosing, but I already knew that was coming because I stopped paying my mortgage because of being unemployed for so long. That's it. It happens again in September and I know it will be stronger the second time, but I know I will be ok. My natal Moon is in my 4th house and at the same time T Uranus will be squaring my IC again in September for the second time, I assume this will be when I physically move.

Last edited:

Caro

Hi

this was transformational for me and I read somewhere that uranus can be like the awakener.

I was living in a city I didnt like(from the day I moved their) andworking in a job that was boring and predictable(again my intuition knew this from day one). uranus gave me the energy to leave both and go off travelling.

I have favourable aspects to uranus in my natal(which is in 10th). Im also aquarian(but a cautious one - late degrees). I had the sun sq to transit of saturn in taurus at the same time(for me this was dealing with a painful relationship break up) saturn and uranus took me on a journey into my past. it was honestly one of the best things I have ever done in my life.

It also re-activiated a creative instinct(which I have a natal block).

In your chart uranus is trine your moon, but sq your sun(in cap/saturn)but I dont see the latter as negative it sounds a good placing for alternative work /. I also see you have some difficult other transits about now.(the cardinal signs) so these need to be taken into account. May this transit will force you into recognising your creative talents and your view of earning money/possessions.

from all i have read about this it does indicate moving or at least a house renovation but the results will be more pleasing to you emotionally. I think you may resist - uranus is not about perfection(cap sun) but actually it could be quite favourable for you.

aries in chiron in your 4th - I kind of see you hitting the road in a camper van searching for yourself..........

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

With you, When Uranus is conjunct your IC, besides the sextile to Venus and Mercury it will also trine your ASC and sextile your DES. It will also square Saturn in your 7th, so maybe some issues in your relationship if you have one.

Since you have Uranus in the 10th house, maybe change there too when it hits your MC. Have you experienced sudden job loss with Uranus in the 10th natally? I assume you like a lot of autonomy or like to be your own boss.
To me your chart always looks like you have a way out. It's like if a door closes a window opens. You have supportive or beneficial aspects happening and the same time as every challenging one, at least it appears that way. Even with Uranus opposing Pluto it's also trining Neptune. Maybe you are freaking out needlessly.

Thank you Vista for sharing your experiences. That sounds like quite a move though, its like Uranus is opening up your roots so that you can explore other places? I remember Uranus square my Mars/4th house ruler, I got out of the rut of where I was living by moving house. Though I haven't settled anywhere since, I'm not as closed minded to uprooting to find somewhere different as I used to be. I'm more flexible.

I do like to be my own boss, I'm trying to do this now with yoga teaching at this time. My jobs have often ended suddenly, being laid off, let go. The longest job I've had was 4 years long. I do like to be very independent, I used to clash with authority when I was younger but with age that subsided mostly...

You seem to hit the nail on the head with the 'way out' my chart might offer. At the moment, Saturn square Saturn rx has brought some tough lessons to my awareness, but its also trine Merc/Venus so helping me stabilise other areas.

Your right though, there are so many ways this can play out. I also find the rx part of the transit the strongest. I have a feeling relationships will be involved as there is all the progressed Moon action in my 7th house. I have a theory the seeds are being planted at this new Moon/solar eclipse which is conjunct my descendant. I wonder if it is coincidence that the eclipse is conjunct one of the Uranus/Pluto squares.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

In your chart uranus is trine your moon, but sq your sun(in cap/saturn)but I dont see the latter as negative it sounds a good placing for alternative work /. I also see you have some difficult other transits about now.(the cardinal signs) so these need to be taken into account. May this transit will force you into recognising your creative talents and your view of earning money/possessions.

from all i have read about this it does indicate moving or at least a house renovation but the results will be more pleasing to you emotionally. I think you may resist - uranus is not about perfection(cap sun) but actually it could be quite favourable for you.

aries in chiron in your 4th - I kind of see you hitting the road in a camper van searching for yourself..........

Hi Caro, thank you too for sharing your Uranus experiences. I've also heard that about Uranus, the awakener. Interesting point about Uranus not being about perfection, I'm wondering if that is why I've moved about 7 times in the last two years, maybe looking for somewhere 'perfect'.

Something did come to mind after I posted this, emigration! I always had a vision of living abroad but I'm taking no action towards this. Palm readers have told me the same and a tarot reader told me too once, she was spookily spot on about a few other things which makes me wonder.

I will be going through Neptune conjunct to progressed Sun/Lilith. Its been about one degree away while in early Pisces. Nep will trine Uranus which looks quite nice.

Spicadilly pointed out something that was fascinating, I've found people or situations entering my life when a planet trines/sextile my North Node. When Saturn from my 9th house, sextiled the North Node, a yoga teacher came into my life and gave me some jobs. Up until then I'd been too scared to do it on my own. This gave me the push I needed.

Uranus opp Pluto, not sure what to expect. I was worried about the recent Jupiter opp Pluto, but during that time I went on a silent meditation course and had some amazing discoveries. Maybe that was the helpful trine to the Neptune... Perhaps with the Uranus opp Pluto, I get that camper van and emigrate to a monastery type of place abroad!

I often toyed with the idea of a camper van, it'd save moving house so often! :happy:

Caro

NR

are you sure your birthtime is right? 'moved 7 time in the last 2yrs' Wow!:sick:

transit of uranus in pisces was in my 4th house (and I avoided moving for 5 years, I lived in a place for 8 years until early last year) it found me in the end. Not to say it wasnt stressful but it againwas a good move, I have a better flat and it is has helped me let go of somestuff.

going abroad.
i friend of mine sent me this out of the blue!!! Im looking into it. there are lots of ways to travel but stay secure and focused.

www.wcmt.org.uk

uranus in aries as we are already seeing is faster , so glad to hear you are meditating(think it is really amusing that you did a silent meditation whilst uranus is in your 3rd house!!!) that is a great discipline and you sound like you are already well versed in alternatives,I think the 4th house is all about your own soul development, so your intuition can guide you. we are lucky in today's society that we can explore these sides/alternatives without ridicule etc!!:joyful:

with aries - all that energy I think lots of movement - so perhaps the hippy trail(avoiding afghanistan)

funny you mention lilith - i have progressed sun on natal lilith and uranus passing over by transit. maybe I will become a wild woman!

Last edited:

Little_God

Transiting Uranus crossing the IC is a time when the base of your being will be rocked as never before. This is an analogy similar to one someone used.

When I had this transit ( and I was getting Pluto square Saturn at the same time ) I discovered that I had Asperger's Syndrome. This was a really major life-changing experience for me and suddenly meant I totally understood why I had so many difficulties and idiosyncracies. Also at this time I first moved away from home into a chaotic university residence. Certainly I did feel changed and shaken on the inside as never before and never since.

Moving away from home for the first time will certainly have been to do with that transit. I'm not sure whether the discovery of having Asperger's Syndrome was more to do with it or the Pluto square Saturn, though.

Good luck for when you do get it. I hope you experience the positive, constructive sides of all the transits and progressions you mentioned.

Neptune Rising

NR

are you sure your birthtime is right? 'moved 7 time in the last 2yrs' Wow!:sick:

transit of uranus in pisces was in my 4th house (and I avoided moving for 5 years, I lived in a place for 8 years until early last year) it found me in the end. Not to say it wasnt stressful but it againwas a good move, I have a better flat and it is has helped me let go of somestuff.

going abroad.
i friend of mine sent me this out of the blue!!! Im looking into it. there are lots of ways to travel but stay secure and focused.

www.wcmt.org.uk

uranus in aries as we are already seeing is faster , so glad to hear you are meditating(think it is really amusing that you did a silent meditation whilst uranus is in your 3rd house!!!) that is a great discipline and you sound like you are already well versed in alternatives,I think the 4th house is all about your own soul development, so your intuition can guide you. we are lucky in today's society that we can explore these sides/alternatives without ridicule etc!!:joyful:

with aries - all that energy I think lots of movement - so perhaps the hippy trail(avoiding afghanistan)

funny you mention lilith - i have progressed sun on natal lilith and uranus passing over by transit. maybe I will become a wild woman!

Lol, yes I'm pretty sure its the right time but not 100%. I try to test it by seeing what happens when Mars crosses the angles, mainly the Ascendant and Descendant. When Mars crossed the Ascendant last, I was involved in alot of arguments in a relationship.

I'm going again on my 3rd silent meditation course later this month for 10 days. Yes its funny as Uranus is in the 3rd, at least I think it is, but it always inspires me to write loads of stuff when I get back from these courses.

Wow prog Sun on natal Lilith with Uranus too! That is interesting! I have something similar as prog Sun is just leaving prog Lilith but is also now trine natal Uranus. And at 1/2 degrees, I think these will be triggered later this year as the Nov solar eclipse and lunations reach that degree! Lol wild woman! I can relate to that in wanting total independance and following the beat of my own drum as much as I can.

Neptune Rising

Transiting Uranus crossing the IC is a time when the base of your being will be rocked as never before. This is an analogy similar to one someone used.

When I had this transit ( and I was getting Pluto square Saturn at the same time ) I discovered that I had Asperger's Syndrome. This was a really major life-changing experience for me and suddenly meant I totally understood why I had so many difficulties and idiosyncracies. Also at this time I first moved away from home into a chaotic university residence. Certainly I did feel changed and shaken on the inside as never before and never since.

Moving away from home for the first time will certainly have been to do with that transit. I'm not sure whether the discovery of having Asperger's Syndrome was more to do with it or the Pluto square Saturn, though.

Good luck for when you do get it. I hope you experience the positive, constructive sides of all the transits and progressions you mentioned.

Thank you for sharing your Uranus experiences. It certainly sounds like it rocked your world. The moving away from home is definatly sounding like an uprooting and opening up of the home. I am wondering if the Asperger's discovery for you was more to to with Pluto and Saturn, uprooting something that was previously unknown with the help of science?

Thank you for the well wishes!

Neptune Rising

I Am starting to think I have the wrong birth time after all! And that Uranus is actually transiting on my IC now.

Just moved house yesterday, asked the guy if it was a no smoking house and he said yes he smokes outside, but I discover once moved that he smokes in his room. His room is below mine (I house share) and the smoke comes up to my room, I cannot breath so have to move again!

My life does feel quite upside down at the moment with work and home, like never before really! Nothing is stable on either area of my life. I also get complete flashes of inspiration and invigoration.

This will be the 8th house in two years! Third house this year! I have though, perfected the art of packing! :lol:

Would you guys say this is what a Uranus conjunct IC transit feels like?
Do you guys think this sounds a Uranus IC transit or could it be because of the recent lunar eclipse conjunct my natal Mars?

Lol!!

Last edited:

Caro

he was obviously keen for you to move in.....................; - ) is he nice looking? you have jupiter transit in your 5th?
I think people discuss on the forum the effects on the house the planet is heading towards. (also the different house systems ie equal and placidus etc)
with uranus in pisces (in my 4th)I think the effects of uranus were muted by all the water but I got the message and moved in the end. I am aqua sun and 'stubborn'.
in equal house uranus is now in my 5th but moving into 6th - I am doing some creative stuff and thinking a lot about my creative block. In placidus uranus is a good distance from my 6th.
however I have a lot of uncertainty around my work contract again just these last few days.... I had this suddenly out of the blue last year when uranus moved first into aries.(however there was lots of deciept around it too - not on my side but by certain work colleagues angling for my position and also my agency) I am hanging on by a thread to this contract but with jupiter around I should be ok til the late autumn - I sense. So its effects of uranus are felt on my day to day life (6th)ahead of its arrival there (equal and placidus house) It has caused me some anxiety.
have you thought of moving abroad, there is a post on here which is very interesting as your chart will change so maybe you would be a bit more settle aborad. you would move to the new country but then not move so much. ie in Melbourn Australia I would have jupiter in the 5th! In Nepal my sun is in the first house.
are you not feeling the effects of jupiter? how is jupiter placed in your natal chart? it also sounds like there is some confusion ie this person was vague with the truth! (so where is neptune)
moving house is indeed stressful. I ended up in hospital last year after my move at the beginning of the year!! but hey my chart is different to yours - .(jupiter was misbehaving then)

They save that the eclipses - you should not do things suddenly so could you not discuss and negociate with this guy rather than moving again..

either way I do think you need to find a strategy of coping. ie a wish list of what you want from a house.