Proper Horary Questions

FlyAway

Since I'm a member of this message board and the masses of questions posted in this section,
I am trying to figure out how horary astrology might work.
And I wonder what are the "right" sort of questions to be asked.

I find it a bit "useless" myself to ask whether person A. likes me or not and if person B. wants to date me.
Because I could ask them and I can tell from their behavior what they probably want from me.
Unless communicating with person A. or B. isn't possible, because they live 10.000 miles away
and don't have any e-mail of phone connection.
I still think that real time communication works better than any astrological chart.

I actually find that horary questions should at least be sincere,
so not every cutie from the block needs to be astrologically analyzed.
Although I'm also intrigued by philosophical questions like: do UFOs exist and was Moses Arian? :D
Especially if there is no proof or if you're stuck in the middle of genealogical research,
horary astrology might help us a bit further.

But are philosophical questions the right kind of questions or can we use horary for about anything?

Thanks in advance for your insights :)

Last edited:

ShadowRain

If you'd really like to, you can cast a horary chart to determine the right time to brush your teeth every morning :) But at the end of the day, you need to be sure that you're really prepared to deal with the answer to your question.

Never ask a question you're not willing to have answered!

What I've found is that even if you cast a chart for the same question several times because you didn't like the answer the first time, it generally turns up with either the same answer or 'you're wasting my time, go away' type answer. A little freaky, but true none the less.

So, cast away - philosophical or mundane ... just be prepared to get your questions answered whether you really wanted to or not.

FlyAway

ShadowRain said:
What I've found is that even if you cast a chart for the same question several times because you didn't like the answer the first time, it generally turns up with either the same answer or 'you're wasting my time, go away' type answer. A little freaky, but true none the less.

:D

Thanks for your reply.
Because some of the answers can be quite harsh, especially if you desperately want something.
So at least you should know what you're asking and why.

And using our common sense is also very helpful at times ;)

pwadm

Staff member
There're plenty of weird horary charts on this forum and site, as a proof that one can venture into the mystery land and try to find answers on whatever topic really puzzles him/her.

Never ask a question you're not willing to have answered!
So true! Many times people ask questions but are not willing to listen... This can lead to painful experiences at times, but hey, that's life... some of us (me included) need to learn some things the hard way.

FlyAway

Radu, I really enjoy reading your horary articles :)
And even silly questions can be good study material.
But when it's about serious and philosophical questions,
I think you need to be pretty experienced to pick the right planets and aspects, to find the right answers.

Francesca

I agree that questions can be asked about anything, because astrology works, regardless of the weight of the question or the sincerity of the questioner, either, although you can get some fairly wacky answers in that case. You still get answers.