Uranus takes no aspects in SR

RockFish

Hello everybody,

Examining my next solar return (january 18th), I noticed that Uranus in 2nd house makes no aspects with any other planet, nor with angles.

There is a certain number of frightening aspects in the chart (Saturn in 8th house squaring Moon and ruled by Mercury in conjunction with Chiron, Pluto conjunct Venus both opposing Mars... oh my, doesn't look very nice), which are already scaring the hellah me, but this Uranus didn't actually scare me (yet) because I have no idea of the possible effects. From what I read till now, a planet with no aspects can express itself in extremes, which would mean the best and/or the worst of it, out of control.....

Any thoughts? Uranus is in 2nd, Pisces, so I wonder about money. Maybe it is useful to add that I have some money invested in stocks, so, maybe this is what the position is about? Uranus and Neptune (1st house) are in mutual reception, and Neptune is a big guy when it comes to the stock market, so.......... Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Edited:
The chart I present shows Uranus in aspects with Saturn, Venus and Mars, but the orbs are very wide, and in Solarfire (whose charts I don't know how to turn into image files) Uranus takes no aspects... I tend to agree that narrower orbs are better, so i am assuming Uranus takes no aspects, but maybe it is not so?

Attachments

• solarreturn.gif
    solarreturn.gif
    95.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

mdinaz

I never look at a solar return without comparing it to the current transits to my natal and solar arc progressed chart. The solar return just shows what areas of life will receive emphasis during the year, but don't indicate why or how it was triggered. For example, let's say Saturn is in the 2nd house for the solar return, and square Venus. You may think "oh no, I'm gonna lose my job or something bad will happen and I'll have no money". But then looking at your transits to natal and solar arc, you see that transiting Uranus is passing over the midheaven, sextile Venus, trine your vertex. What really happens is that during the year, you meet your soulmate, and you decide to leave your job to move to another area to be with this person. Temporarily, you may be unemployed while you make the move and find a new job. So really, this is a good event, because you found someone very special and have rearranged your life to be with them, even if it results in a temporary loss of money. Totally changes the picture.

So Uranus is in the second in the solar return, and in a wide square to Venus in the 11th. Uranus is also close to the 3rd house cusp. It could mean that finances go up and down - but why? The square to Venus indicate that you give or donate money to a group, which in turn squander the money in a way you don't like. You could lend money to a friend who never pays you back, or a friend could steal money from you. With Uranus close to the 3rd house, perhaps there was a miscommunication about the money and whether they had to pay you back, or perhaps a contract had some fine print that wasn't seen or read clearly. There's a lot of things that COULD happen, but only by looking at the transits to natal and SA can you really find the source.

RockFish

Thank you mdinaz!

Indeed, the SR chart alone was grim, but with the natal it looks a lot better, and even auspicious (whew). Uranus trining natal Uranus, sextile with mercury and ascendant, etc.

That was very helpful, thanks again!

mdinaz

When I first had transiting Uranus trine my natal Uranus, I got engaged. It will be sextile my ASC sometime next year for the first time, and I plan to be engaged by then again! So good luck, good things may be around the corner.