What happen to T's 20 dollars

Astrologer4U

My daughters friend spent the night at my house and 20 dollars of hers came up missing, this happen about 3 weeks ago and the 20 dollars supposedly was never found. I would like to know, what happen to T's 20 dollars?

Astrologer4U

Attachments

• whathappentoT's20dollars.gif
    whathappentoT's20dollars.gif
    48.8 KB · Views: 23

tootsie

Hi, You need to try to delinate the chart. Decide what house you should use for the stolen money, then look @ the ac and degrees. Then, the planets and how they are acting with each other. Also, the moon is important because it shows the situation.
Hope this helps.
Tootsie

tikana

My daughters friend spent the night at my house and 20 dollars of hers came up missing, this happen about 3 weeks ago and the 20 dollars supposedly was never found. I would like to know, what happen to T's 20 dollars?

Astrologer4U

well

your daughter is 5th house

her friend is her 11th

so that is ehh radical 3rd

your money is 2nd house

he does not have it! and the mone is somehwere in the house cuase saturn is retro and elevated!

outgoing jupiter/saturn opposition he didnt take it

for a theif you need ill placed jupiter and it is not

T

T

Last edited:

Astrologer4U

well

your daughter is 5th house

her friend is her 11th

so that is ehh radical 3rd

your money is 2nd house

he does not have it! and the mone is somehwere in the house cuase saturn is retro and elevated!

outgoing jupiter/saturn opposition he didnt take it

for a theif you need ill placed jupiter and it is not

T

T

The money was not mines, the money was my daughters friend. My daughters friend spent the night at my house. (This is according to her, my daughters friend) she left her 20 dollars on top of the dresser and when she later went to look for it, the money was missing. To this day, she claims she never found the money and there are no thieves in my house. So I would like to know, what exactly happen to her money, if she even really lost it.

Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U

Hi, You need to try to delinate the chart. Decide what house you should use for the stolen money, then look @ the ac and degrees. Then, the planets and how they are acting with each other. Also, the moon is important because it shows the situation.
Hope this helps.
Tootsie

I am not really sure on this one, I usually have some kind of clue but this one is tuff. It seems to me like the (missing money) I want to say, not stolen because there is no proof that the money was stolen... The missing money should probably be in the 4th because this happen at my house. I think my daughter would belong in the 5th, making her friend end up in the 6th.

Astrologer4U

tikana

The money was not mines, the money was my daughters friend. My daughters friend spent the night at my house. (This is according to her, my daughters friend) she left her 20 dollars on top of the dresser and when she later went to look for it, the money was missing. To this day, she claims she never found the money and there are no thieves in my house. So I would like to know, what exactly happen to her money, if she even really lost it.

Astrologer4U

ahh ok

ehhh the friend stays as 3rd and her money is 4th

the money is not lost it is in her posessions.. see how strong mars is?!

T

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

I think it is questionable that she lost it (as she said she did)
-she = 7th house (regardless of her relationship with your daughter we are considering her as the other person here, subject matter of the question)
-7th house = Gemini, which posits the SN: this immediately (for me) throws the honesty/reliability of this person into at least some doubt
-her money = 2nd from the 7th = Cancer = Moon
-Moon is posited in Scorpio (secrets) and in the 12th house of the chart (hidden things; hidden "enemies") Means (to me) the $ is either hidden somewhere, or the person is being secretive about what actually happened to it (perhaps she is just claiming to have lost it, for some reason) To me this is more likely because this person is already put under a bit of a cloud by the SN positing her signifying house
-Mercury, her significator, is retrograde and in partile conjunction with Mars, lord of the charts 12th house of secrets. etc, which also disposits the rxMercury; these additional connections make me further question whether this person actually "lost" this money as she claimed to you she did...

(Note: I essentially agree with Tikana's final conclusion in this matter)

quying

I am not really sure on this one, I usually have some kind of clue but this one is tuff. It seems to me like the (missing money) I want to say, not stolen because there is no proof that the money was stolen... The missing money should probably be in the 4th because this happen at my house. I think my daughter would belong in the 5th, making her friend end up in the 6th.

Astrologer4U
I think the money is not lost.you daughter belong in 5th,her friend in 6th,it may be in the room .

tikana

Guying

how are you arriving to 6th house

the daughter is 5th house
her friend is 11th from 5th so it is 3rd house
her money is 4th

If the significator is ill placed, she is making it up
if it is strong , she is not lying

T