composite...grand trine, grand cross, grand kite???

nbkc4d8

hello. this is the composite of my boyfriend and i. ive had quite a few composite readings done and basically end up with all the same information. nobody addresses the grand trine, grand cross, grand kite.

most of our aspects seem to be positive, ie...sun in 5th house, venus in 7th (end of 6th), sun sextile mars and jupiter. moon in 11th, moon trine mars, moon trine jupiter etc. im sure you see them. the synastry is also very positive.

but we have 2 bad neputune squares to the sun and the moon. and this forms a t-square to neptune with a moon/sun opposition. in addition it seems we have a grand kite pointing to the sun and a grand cross. id like to know what effect these have on us in addition to the "obsticles" im already aware of.

we've been dating long distance for 2 years. hes in europe and im in the states. to me, the neptune squares have always represented "the ocean". neptune being the god of the sea, it always made sense to me, considering we loathe the atlantic ocean.

also ive read that the sun and moon tend to represent the lovers in the chart. that one tends to identify more with the sun and one with the moon. i feel like im the sun and hes the moon. im a sagittarius and hes a taurus. he feels deeply and quietly (moon virgo) and im passionate and showy (pisces)! this being the case could the composite tsquare indicate the ocean, distance (neptune) between the sun and the moon? will the moon/sun opposition work to help us overcome the obstacle?

we have quite a few aspects that indicate bridging distances (jupiter 3rd), postive saturn aspects (ps. ive never had a positive saturn aspect in any relationship), sun opposite moon (i think), sun trine uranus.

also i noticed chiron is in our composite 7th. ive heard that chiron falls in composite charts in areas that people are destined to work through? 7th house marriage? we do talk of getting married. venus opp asc.

so i guess what im asking is...im aware that we have an obstacle (the ocean). but is it surmountable? do the tsquare, kite and trine make it impossible? the distance seems unbearable sometimes.

also, i dont know if this means anything at all but i noticed our MC line runs from leo/cancer down to cap/aquarius. im a cap rising/aquarius venus. hes a leo rising cancer venus.

thanks in advance for your help.

natal:
me: sag sun, cap rising, libra moon, aquarius venus, aries mars.
him: taurus sun, leo rising, leo moon, cancer venus, gemini mars.

http://bigpichost.com/files/apglpbouhvcoi3ub8dlt.gif

starlink

im passionate and showy (pisces)!

NBKC, you wrote the above, but I dont think being passionate and showy is very much a Pisces trait:) it is much more Leo, like that Leo Moon of your boyfriend and Leo rising. Is his Moon in his 12th house? That would make him more subdued, less showy, but usually a Moon in Leo AND Asc. as well, give the person a strong urge to be applauded and showy.

Your Sagittarius Sun and your Mars in Aries make you probably quite a bubbly person even though Capricorn on the Asc. is more quiet.

Now for composite and synastry. I am not a fan of either one of them. A composite chart only shows how you two show yourselves to the outside world or how others perceive you as a couple. But how your real problems and other things between you will be worked out is seen in the synastry chart. It is for me much easier to look at each chart individually. If I see a Moon in Leo, like with your Boyfriend, and your Moon in Libra, then I see that these Moons are compatible, because an Air sign and a Fire sign are compatible with one another. There is a sextile relation between the two Moons or they are just in compatible elements. That is always very important in a comparison. Your Aries Mars and his Gemini Mars, also nice. But the Venusses could give potential problems because your Venus is in Aquarîus, which shows a need for personal freedom in relationships and sometimes a cooler sort of "showing your love feelings" whilst he needs a lot of cuddling and holding etc. with that Cancer Venus. He wants to be taken care of and I think that the distance between you both is more difficult for him than for you. Also the Ascendants are not compatible. His is Leo (Fire), yours is Capricorn (Earth) and these two elements are knowingly incompatible with one another. It also depends of course on the aspects of your planets to his Ascendant and vice versa.
A Moon-Sun opposition in synastry is not bad at all. It shows a great deal of attraction contrary to what you might think of an opposition. In a composite chart it might show differently and less favorable maybe.

Composite Chiron in the 7th could show the lifecompartment (marriage, partnership) where both could experience a feeling of inadequacy or the possibility to help one another with each others problems and personal emotional wounds. I am just guessing here because I am still not sure after all these years what exactly Chiron means.

If you want to know if you can maintain a longdistance relationship, you must look at what your chart tells you about yourself and what it tells about him. If you are both serious and strong characters I dont see why the distance would matter. If however one of you shows tendencies of superficiality, a full 5th house (which could show different romances or the need for romance) or whatever, then it will be more difficult. Look at your and his 7th houses. If Uranus is making difficult aspects to the 7th or planets therein, then it will be difficult to stay together maybe. It depends on so many different aspects, it is very difficult to say anything really without a deep analysis of both charts.

Starlink

Composite charts
If you go to www.astro.com click on free horoscopes, go to Interactive horoscopes, go down to Astroclick partner, that will bring up a composite chart and when you put the mouse over a planet will bring up a pop up box with the interpretation......

But you do need both times of birth to be accurate though.. enjoy.

Composites describe the relationship, not either one of you, but what you came together to learn or to do and how the 'pair of you' function when together....

There is a lot more to synastry than just composites.
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html

When looking at your own natal chart, you would look at your Sun and mars and 7thhouse cusp any planets there and where the ruler was placed for the type of man you would or should be attracted to.

When looking at a man's chart you look at Venus and Moon,7thhouse cusp any planets there and where the ruler was placed.

Long distancer relationships are notoriously hard to maintain, and realistically one of you has to 'relocate' to make it work.

Keep grounded, realistic and talk, talk and talk....

Good luck

starlink

Baldtel,should you read this, I moved your post to the Greenhorns section and called it "Grand Trine in fire with 2 Kites in Libra & Gemini" because you posted your question right in the middle of NBKC's thread.

Starlink