What would his rising be?(Gerard Way)

Saturnian

Here's the chart,I didn't know the time.
gerard_chart.png

What could be his rising?

gerard_way.jpg

gerard-way-watchmen-us-premiere-sPhGL6.jpg

rissa2217

I've thought about this before! I'm positive it is Scorpio rising. I have an Aries friend with Scorp rising almost identical to him.
It could be scorpio close to libra though.
But it's definitely scorpio.

You can tell by the shape of his nose and the width of his face.

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I always thought Scorpio rising for him too. He LOVES black and he has that DARK appearance.

I don't see that chin dimple indicative of Libra rising. But aspects make a difference too.

Earth Sign

It took me a long time to come to this conclusion, but now I'm betting it's Gemini. I think he's got the physical characteristics: youthful appearance, small features, etc., but I think he really has a personality to match. He's very quick and spontaneous when it comes to the band, and their sound has changed fundamentally with every album, starting with borderline metal, moving into angst rock, transitioning into what some call emo, but I call glam rock, and now they've gone into futuristic dance rock, all on the virtue of Gerard's random ideas and sudden dissatisfaction with everything that has come before. I'm sure this is propelled by his Aries nature largely, but he's acting in zigzags. Also, he's about as dedicated to his musical career as he is to several other dreams he's pursuing, including working on his successful comic book series, eventually making a movie and perhaps a video game, as he is the ultimate nerd with wandering interests. This all reeks of Gemini to me, and I just had to dig up this thread to share this idea. I wouldn't pin Scorpio on him just because of the culture he's involved in. It's a popular fad, and he's not obsessed with darkness so much as he's obsessed with fantasy theatrics.

In astrology, the first house gives the destination of your journey, there must always be a planet that is the seed of your destiny in life, and only Vedic astrology fractional map Navamsa (D-9) indicates the appearance. Appearance on a horoscope is difficult to determine, and in our time, when the matter so strongly distorts the consciousness of the mind, this body, which does not have the knowledge not to know and be able to build astrology horoscope in appearance. The mind can only plan, believe, cheat and steal. Yet he is constantly expanding, as the body is willing, because he steals and collects unnecessary information, which is also a hoax. We call this ability mental erudition that actually have to shake the dust from the books into an empty skull. That said, I did not, as an American writer - a mystic who wrote the book "Dictionary of Satan and the story" What's his name.
But I can you make a horoscope of any famous person, because I do not accumulate dust of ages in his empty skull, and I do not mind long ago that would have to lie, steal, err, plan and cheat. I can say the ideal person, not a demon of the material mi

In western astrology, the Sun gives life purpose for a man, and the moon for a woman. Since long ago astrology in the fall, I noticed that the degrees of the planets and their meanings are the same even on birthdays. Stars are working. I'm Indian and Western astrology the same show on the same date of the actual birth, which God had hidden from the uninitiated people, because God is all fine leaves untouched to show that he was not a crook as the mind material, as is the Supreme Truth.
Find the true time and date of birth is not difficult if you know the law of birth. . Gerard Way had a maternal grandmother, whose name was Elena Lee Rush. Elena is the name of the color vibration of a light pale green color, it puts Mercury 4-house of his mother's house, then 7 home should have a horoscope reading comic books and trading compact discs. It's his finances in conjunction with Ketu
Give effect to this house. It should be a strong sexy. It is also a planet of artists, this is what his grandmother taught Elena. The remaining secrets of astrology will not open, it allows you to find the truth, but it should give you the God, I have no right to do so.
Gerard Way has a (B) + Rh blood group. I matched his brother's birthday, a wedding and the birth of his daughter. He will have another child (daughter), but the grandchildren of his children he did not get it.

Astrological description of the person

April 4, 1977 19:19:57 (GMT-5)
Summit, New Jersey, USA (40 ° 44'29 "N 74 ° 21'36" E)

SUN

* 16-th degree of Aries.
Ruler of Mercury’s
"Wild flowers growing among the wheat field, illuminated by the Sun." - Indicates a charming personality, the nature of loving physical and intellectual freedom, a naive and innocent. Labor and life of a man seeking to succeed, and his personality will be remembered by others. This is a symbol of abundance.
Love of nature, the ability of the natural sciences.
(Sun). Degree of harmony, a happy marriage. Man lives in harmony with nature.
Pantheistic consciousness. The ability to art, if there is a connection with Venus. (The Sun of Raphael, Mercury in Anderson).
"Willful." Indicates a man who is often the best of intentions shoulder all at myself, or can not rely on others, or it can not be relied upon. Often activity is social in nature: musician, lawyer or public speaker.

LUNA

* 27-th degree of Libra.
Moon
"The moonlight falls upon a small hut, standing among the forest trees. Just had a storm." - Indicates a person who maleficent planets have no effect and who is content with small, showing kindness and sympathy for people and animals. With a pious and sensitive character, he is able to gain knowledge of the astral sources, as well as observing atmospheric phenomena. This man has a good effect on other people, bringing peace and harmony where none exist. It is a symbol of harmony.
Kindness, compassion for the misfortunes of their neighbours.
(Proserpine, Saturn). One of the best degrees. Degree of clairvoyance. Generosity, compassion other's grief. Gives great communication, ability to use the protectors. The secret power, authority, eloquence, good-looking. (Madame de Pompadour).
"Parent". Points to the person whose life highlights the role of parents, or through affection and care of elderly parents, or by their absence. The work is often associated with social assistance.

MERCURY

* 3rd degree of Taurus.
Venus
"A man throws a handful of seeds on the ground, and those barely touched it, fruit and lean toward him." - Indicates that the minions of fortune. This man is endowed with rationality and common sense and will be provided at the right time in the right place. His childhood is full of struggles and hopes come true as it is growing. Having a good intuitive understanding of human nature, such a person is able to perfectly pick up other people to help in his work. However, considering the work of the true necessities of life, he is clearly aware of the value of entertainment and recreation for themselves and for others. It is a symbol of happiness and success.
Marriage of convenience with an older man.
(Moon). Degree of calculation, healing, the occult, mathematicians, sober-minded people. The stability of not tolerate lies. Fixation on minutiae. Manifested in a sober-minded, clear-cut people. (Suha Bator, the artist Turner).
"Powerlessness". Prone to alienation. A dreamer, who is facing so many problems in life that can come into despair. Artistic talent or inclination for studies in science.

VENUS

* 18-th degree of Aries.
Ruler of Venus
"The goddess Venus extends her hands to the wounded soldier, who has struggled to reach it." - Indicates that understanding. Many times in my life such a person will make mistakes and fall, but always in front of him will be a bright light that can dispel the darkness of night and dispel his anxiety. His soul is full of inspiration, but to achieve the ideal, require suffering and struggle. This person is in any case should not stop at the doorstep of their hope - a small sacrifice and the gain will bring it to the desired effect. It is a symbol of progress.
Happiness in love and extraordinary kindness.
(Mercury). Royal Degree. Gives courage, bravery. Good luck in all new cases, a noble support of his ideas. But it gives luck only to people strong and active, passive and inert people do not give anything. Puts people before the need for active involvement. If the horoscope of a man in this degree will be Yin planet, and a woman - yan, it means the rise of men over women, and women - through a man.
"Adventure." Indicates a person of romantic inclinations, loving to risk everything. Often found in the horoscopes of writers.

MARS

* 13th degree of Pisces.
Moon
"Man becomes a swamp, using the long barrel of an old tree has fallen." - Indicates a person who meets the approval and support from others, but his character will go through a severe test and strength test. Despite the fact that this man holds in his feelings of extremes, circumstances compel him to seek traditional and reasonable care, even if this assistance is granted reluctantly. Nevertheless, it will serve him in good stead. This is a symbol of support.
Love, kindness, happy family life.
(Jupiter). Degree of astrologers. Kind, loving nature. Happy family life. In the worst case - the loneliness, superstition, an inner emptiness. Very powerful secret enemies, madness (Nikolai Gogol, Mikhail Bulgakov, Ulugbek).
"Variability". Indicates the person who gets stronger and weaker. Radiates warmth and splash cold and rarely focuses on one task for a long time. Easily influenced others and sometimes seek refuge in alcohol. Typically, universal power. It is difficult to determine their vocation.

JUPITER

* 1-th degree of Gemini.
Mars
"Two Ionic columns, decorated with spheres, seen from behind the clouds, of which escapes flash of flame." - Indicates a dual personality, and talented, which is acquiring a reputation for his business. Such a person has a significant mental energy and will, combined with impulsivity, which leads to either create, or devastating. Excessive haste this man can make him make mistakes that cause dissatisfaction and threaten the court. It is a symbol of inspiration.
Reliable friends to help in the fight.
(Moon). Degree of clairvoyance, duality, opportunism. Dexterity and cunning craftiness. Many friends, people who cleverly uses. Multi-talented, which he uses with great dexterity. Work on the public. (R. Wagner, A. Dumas).
"Getter." Indicates the person who makes enough not only for ourselves but for others, to give them what they need in his view. Has extraordinary patience in the work that requires precision. Degree tailors and engineers.

SATURN

* 10-th degree of Leo.
Mars
"The soldier saves a wounded comrade on the battlefield - a dark, sinister figure appears before him." - Indicates a brave, fearless and generous person, whose breadth of congenital heart set on serving others and putting the welfare of another person above your own comfort. Directed against him envy, and human malice turned her own savage grin. Such a person will be exposed to many, including the deadly hazards, but the debt for him above all. It is a symbol of courage.
The danger of violent death.
(Mercury). Destructive degree. Gives pessimism, pride, disappointment in his creative powers, and sometimes physical illness, viciousness. Dispossessed in all that relates to self-manifestation of the spirit. Degrees can occur in two ways: either man will destroy the other, or life will destroy it.
"Instinct." Indicates a person with a flair or ability to acquire and transmit an unusual understanding of certain stages of life. Good ability to psychotherapy and the creation of textbooks.

URANIUM

* 11-th degree of Scorpio.
Uranus
"In the ancient, moss-grown wall, stretching along the old provincial road, full of greenery, beautiful little flowers are seen." - Indicates a poetic, artistic, profound, sensitive and cautious idealist who is in the simple beauty and long lasting evergreen source of inspiration. His thoughts are above the narrow confines of all forms, creeds and customs, and his actions are soft and sensitivity. He has a scientific vein - a child of modern times, he and his scientific theories - that is why a man passionate about, though not very much, fantastic theories that belong to contemporary thinkers, materialists. Everything that he is drawn, is committed to be grace, gentleness and harmony. He loves children, flowers, rural life and a lot of things that give life on earth grace and charm. It is a symbol of serenity.
Excessive self-confidence that brings trouble.
(Uranus). Courage, cunning, ability to conquer the enemy. Life's battle, the ability to influence others, magnetic abilities. Secret backers. In the worst case - a great self-confidence, which leads to disaster. (Marina Tsvetaeva, MV Lomonosov).
"Poser". Indicates a person who is inclined to think, looking at the reaction of others. A good degree for athletes, models, demonstrators, vendors.

NEPTUNE

* 17-th degree of Sagittarius.
Venus
"Cupid keeps his right hand broken arrow on the left - a miniature anchor." - Indicates a romantic person with artistic temperament, fond of poetry, art, and by scientific research that elevate the human soul above the conventions of our world, her name is upward, toward the lunar mountains and the starry spaces. Such a person can leave behind a scientific work, novels and poems that will outlive him. But what would this person may be doing and whatever he was engaged, he believes in it and always bring the matter to a positive outcome. It is a symbol of communion.
A sad end to a life alone.
(Moon). Degree of infertility. Degree of degradation for the yang of the planets, the spiritual life in accordance with the laws of nature, a belief in a higher power. Such people fall below their level,
them to do pulls. Lonely, sad end of life. (The Sun Mary Stuart).
"Registered User". Indicates a man who, no matter how confident or seem, is intrinsically insecure and indecisive. Degree gives a good ability to work with plants and pets.

PLUTON

* 13th degree of Libra.
Uranus
"A woman in a dark blue dress to enter the convent, her head raised high, his arms stretched - she listens not particularly handsome knight, offering her flowers and fruits." - Indicates a thin, highly sensitive or religious nature, tailored for self-sacrifice. Such a person will be granted to earthly wealth, but only in the middle of his life he truly understands how worthless worldly luxury and how it is powerless to satisfy the yearning of the spirit. It is a symbol of renunciation.
Unhappy family life.
(Proserpine, Saturn). Royal Degree. "The Tower". Degree of astrologers, clairvoyance. The success, stability and conscious struggle with the vagaries of fate, conscious planning of life. Intuition, Renaissance art, the output of the most difficult situations. Regeneration, rebirth. Lucky at the most difficult circumstances. For their deeds do not blame him, but someone else, and he goes unscathed. Good luck to all the secret affairs. Disclosure of secrets. Public recognition, ambition, lust for power. May be associated with metals, blacksmithing, alchemy. Degree is good for the player, an adventurer.
"One." Indicates a person prone to loneliness, or an unhappy marriage. Lonely man by nature, have a strange views and ideas. Universal power.

Rahu

* 25-th degree of Libra.
Moon
"Nude woman standing on the lunar crescent; behind it against the blue sky shone the stars." - Indicates an attractive personality, which threatened to be in captivity in the senses, came under alien influence. The character of this man - fidgety, impulsive, artistic and idle. His desires are strong and can rebel against reason. He has a penchant for everything that is associated with arts, theater, dance, this is a very sensual nature, love life on earth. It is a symbol of impermanence.
Vanity, Beauty, many pleasant surprises.
(Sun). Vanity, imposing, often with good Venus points to the physical beauty and attractiveness. The surprises of fate, the creative possibilities. If a strong Pluto can give vampirism. (Rachmaninov, Shelley, Kant).
"Discernment." Points to an unusually perceptive and intelligent man. May be ahead of its time and to be misunderstood. Gradus more scientists than the prophets.

* Connection: Arcturus (alpha Bootis 16 m -0.04) - Rahu (orb -0 ° 23'24 "),
Reference: The golden-yellow star on his right knee Bootes. From Arcturos, "guard bear". Other names: Arktofilaks (Watching the Bear "), Alhamet, Azimov, other names associated with the lunar parking Ac-Simak. By Balindzheru, the word translates as "He will come." The Egyptians called this star SMAT ("Lord") and Bau ("Coming").
Impact: According to Ptolemy, has the nature of Mars and Jupiter; Al-Vidas insists on a combination of Venus with Mercury. Promises riches, honor, a great glory, clarity of goals, advances in shipping and because of travel. Gives man the power to achieve great success in life, but also the desire to establish the validity of the method of force. Also evident in the enterprise and energy.
Star promises long-term success, if there are harmonious aspects. On the contrary, if there are critical aspects of this star, a beneficial effect will weaken, on the road to success will be a lot of interference. A man with such influence, being involved in legal, legal disputes, risks losing everything.
When appropriate additional guidance horoscope can be expressed in sexual perversion.
If the dates: happiness, along with fears and anxieties generated by their own recklessness.
At the climax: the high rank of the state, a high salary, prestige. Simultaneous connection to the Sun, Moon or Jupiter: untold wealth and the highest honors.
In combination:
With the sun: a victory in the debate, hard work and many of my friends are officials; acquisition, favorable for doing business with the public and lawyers. Person is expected wealth, fame, a great success and wide popularity in sports, literary activities, legal, philosophical and religious spheres. There is an indication of certain psychic abilities. In the life of the subject will be ups and downs. He can become the person to whom it is impossible to please, it usually concerns the owner of the negative horoscope.
With the Moon: A lot of dating success in business, the mind is capable of a sober assessment, the consent of the house. A person can be a lot of friends, he has the ability to sound judgment, lucky. Possible harmony in the family, unless the owner of the negative horoscope. Money is of great importance to these people. If at the same time in conjunction with Mars - the risk of death by suffocation.
The magical effect of the mascot:
Image: horse, a wolf or a dancing man. Treats fever, stops bleeding.
Astrometeorology:
If a morning sunrise dolphin portends showers and goes Arcturus, showers will not.
The setting: the south-westerly wind.
On Mars: the strong wind, rain, thunder, lightning. If the dates or goes - turbulent, windy, often - sultry weather.
With Jupiter and under the adverse influence of Mars: wind, hail, summer thunderstorms, warm weather in winter - especially if Jupiter is stationary.
With Saturn: wind, rain.
Sunrise or sunset with the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn: the wind.

Arcturus.
Reference: The golden-yellow star on his right knee Bootes. From Arcturos, "guard bear". Other names: Arktofilaks (Watching the Bear "), Alhamet, Azimov, other names associated with the lunar parking Assembly Simak. By Balindzheru, the word translates as "He will come." The Egyptians called this star SMAT ("Lord") and Bau ("Coming").
Impact: According to Ptolemy, has the nature of Mars and Jupiter; Al-Vidas insists on a combination of Venus with Mercury. Promises riches, honor, a great glory, clarity of goals, advances in shipping and because of travel.
If the dates: happiness, along with fears and anxieties generated by their own recklessness.
At the climax: the high rank of the state, a high salary, prestige. Simultaneous connection to the Sun, Moon or Jupiter: untold wealth and the highest honors.
In combination:
With the sun: a victory in the debate, hard work and many of my friends are officials; acquisition, favorable for doing business with the public and lawyers.
With the Moon: A lot of dating success in business, the mind is capable of a sober assessment, the consent of the house. If at the same time in conjunction with Mars - the risk of death by suffocation.
The magical effect of the mascot:
Image: horse, a wolf or a dancing man. Treats fever, stops bleeding.
Astrometeorology:
If a morning sunrise dolphin portends showers and goes Arcturus, showers will not.
The setting: the south-westerly wind.
On Mars: the strong wind, rain, thunder, lightning. If the dates or goes - turbulent, windy, often - sultry weather.
With Jupiter and under the adverse influence of Mars: wind, hail, summer thunderstorms, warm weather in winter - especially if Jupiter is stationary.
With Saturn: wind, rain.
Sunrise or sunset with the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn: the wind.

Shepherd Bears. Gives great power and are often not only physical. Manifested in trainers, healers, magicians. But in conjunction with Mars, Saturn, and VIII on the border of house points out the danger of natural disasters. With Venus and the Moon - it is often same-sex attraction (homosexuality), and other distortions (such as bestiality), with the Sun - perversion of the spirit (the star was at the Oscar Wilde). In principle, Arcturus can be regarded as an evil star, but actually he is not evil, not kind, and gives great power, and hence the danger of being crushed by this force.
Arcturus does not allow for cowardice. As soon as people afraid, it all pile on misery. Arcturus confronts the problem of man in any case go to the end, otherwise it will be crushed. At the border IX house gives a craving for sea travel, or a tendency to very large cases. At Asc - romanticism. At a higher level of Arcturus can accept and assimilate the very distant traditions and teachings.
Influence: Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Sun, Pluto, Moon, Pluto.

In Greek, "the keeper of the bear, bodyguard Big Dipper. This is the main star in the constellation Bootes (the shepherd, drover cattle). Has the energy of Jupiter and Mars. It is associated with the establishment of justice by force. Therefore, it makes people belligerent and pugnacious, especially in coincidence with Mars or Jupiter. As a rule, the influence of Jupiter, Mars appears in the enterprise and energy. Star promises long-term success, if there are harmonious aspects. On the contrary, if there are critical aspects of this star, a beneficial effect will weaken, will be a lot of interference. A man with such influence, being involved in legal, legal affairs, risk losing everything.
When comparing the coordinates of Spica and Arcturus, we see that the longitude difference between them is small, but the latitude is considerable. Often, their impact, as it were mixed, superimposed on each other, although Speke magnitude much greater than Arcturus, and its influence is, of course, dominates. Such interaction multiplies the positive effect of these stars.

Ketu

* 25-th degree of Aries.
Ruler Saturn
"The old man with a scythe mowing down the nettles on the field." - Indicates the person who hacks his way through the thorns and spines, regardless of the injury. Penchant for cold calculation will often wrongly perceived by others, but he again and again will prove the correctness of his position and seek a sober calculation of the benefit for themselves. Such a person does not live solely to the senses and become energetic and keen researcher, as a result he will be able to make discoveries. It is a symbol of Revelation.
Unbreakable Will, but the obstacles will be stronger - hence the sad end of life.
(Uranus). A wonderful career, aggressiveness, unbending will and resistance. Man triumphs over others. Intense, violent, uncontrollable nature. Extremism. Danger of accidents, fractures, murder. A lot of trouble later in life. With Mars in Aquarius gives a tendency towards freedom and reformism, the unpredictability. (Mars in Suha Bator, P. Stolypin - died in the 49.5 years from a bullet).
"Willful." Points to the person whose conduct in the absence of controls would be the worst variant of human behavior that does not have any moral principles. Under the control of such a person will maintain law and order. This degree is sometimes found in the horoscopes of the police.

Lilit

* 28-th degree of Taurus.
Neptune
"A woman looks at a crystal ball in which the visible incoherent picture." - Indicates a person with certain psychic abilities, but that due to lack of focused training and practice have difficulty in understanding the true value and destination of messages it receives. Long and painstaking studies will bring him reward. But this may not be enough. Here from such a man need to sacrifice. It is a symbol of disorganization.
Unfulfilled ambition.
(Sun). Big appetites in life or groundless ambitions. Wanting to do a lot, too much ambition, not the receiving address. The desire to subjugate others, to bend under him, this breaks down. The second part of life - of betrayal, revenge on the man with him are not counted. (Charles Fourier, Nicholas II).
"Magic." Indicates a person who is interested in magic and the occult. There is a danger of dragging a "black magic". A good degree for psychics.

SELENIUM

* 3rd degree Virgo.
Mercury
"In a rural house she works for the distaff, sitting at the window through which can be seen pretty garden where bees circling among the flowers." - Indicates the person who by nature endowed with a joyful character, patience and ability to work hard, withstanding the test of time. Operation of such a person would be elegant and expensive, and life experiences develop his soul, and teach him the truth, what he likes as the companion of beauty. It is a symbol of persistence.
Success in business.
(Proserpine, Saturn). Degree of deep mind activity. In the best case - the love of justice, truth, the propensity for diplomacy, compromise, at worst - meanness, betrayal. Success in business. (Molotov Ascendant, Mercury in Merezhkovski).
"Awareness". Indicates the person who will be able to penetrate into the essence of their relationship with the universe. Gradus writers.