ISIS and the present world national Charts

astralrabbit

Account Closed
I honestly don't think so. Obama's track record shows he has basically stopped caring. I don't think he even has a strategy since he called ISIS the JV team and is pretty chuffed over bagging Osama Bin Laden. He really doesn't seem to care and might even be betraying the US by arming its enemies.

I am only addressing the perceived attitude of the President that you state above here

So if you were trying hard to facilitate something more (here at home in the states), something better, something different ; a movement that is naturally evolving, and the established oligarchy uses every unethical trick known to inhibit every little thing that you are trying to do for the better for the majority, how would you handle it? Would you become fatigued, angry, tyrannical, knowing that at any moment that you may become a target for the simple fact that half of the population hates you because of your skin color.

I love my country but I am angry over our stupidity and greed and I have to say we as a nation have not stood behind this man in effort to work for the better concerning the future and that is a **** shame, because we are only shooting ourselves in the foot. The next steps we take after doing so will only lead to us bleeding all over the place.

Astralrabbit

" and I can lead a nation with a microphone and I can split the atom of a molecule"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA

We are distracted and when those distractions are gone we will be labeled as the new terrorist~

Rahu:

Writing about a Troll without adding or reading the Posts I would look into a mirror.

You did not even fully read my post ,but have this numbers thing about the thread as if your jealous.

Get a Life or find a thread you are interested in instead of Hijacking a thread which people post pertinent info in.

How many have posted today and visited. Please keep track and inform us week-week! I guess we can get something from the numbers!

I bet you have a Homemade SENIOR's Badge and a Medal you put on before looking at post here GENERAL! Or is it Major General TROLL---LOL

Last edited:

astralrabbit

Account Closed
Writing about a Troll without adding or reading the Posts I would look into a mirror.

You did not even fully read my post ,but have this numbers thing about the thread as if your jealous.

Get a Life or find a thread you are interested in instead of Hijacking a thread which people post pertinent info in.

How many have posted today and visited. Please keep track and inform us week-week! I guess we can get something from the numbers!

I bet you have a Homemade SENIOR's Badge and a Medal you put on before looking at post here GENERAL! Or is it Major General TROLL---LOL

Who are you directing this comment to?

Zonark

I watched Netanyahu's speech given at the UN and the Iranian Presidents partially and man this world is very unstable. John Kerry has stated that he is put-off by Turkey's reluctance to get involved .
It is not hard to understand why Turkey would not want to anger ISIS into a confrontation due to their long border. If anything I would allow airbases to be used to strike ISIS strongholds. IMO Turkey will eventually have to get involved or else ISIS shall need to get involved or else ISIS will worm it's way in.
I have also watched the Video's available on VICE News. It is shocking to learn how many North American's have given up their liberty to join the this rag tag group of killers.
I am trying to look for astro data on Netanyahu ,Assad and the Turkey President,

Oh with Turkey the problem is much more insidious. Turkish police have been assaulting, shooting and killing Kurdish protesters and caught doing the ISIS salute (the one finger to the sky, all in unison, supposed to signify there is only one God, Allah). Turkey is not just reluctant, they want to support ISIS. This is very insidious when you consider how much political instability Turkey has gone through in recent years. Muslim Brotherhood probably pulling stunts there like in Egypt.

ISIS has been issuing passports for the Islamic State in Turkey under Turkish government's secret consent. It cannot be more obvious Turkey's government right now IS NO FRIEND OF THE WEST.

People who join ISIS are no different than anyone else who joins a cult. Usually their life is aimless, nothing good going for them, wasted opportunities, bitter at the world and especially at authority. Most are not even longtime believers in Islam!

Zonark

This goes back to the theory of Obama being a Muslim plant .

Of what I understand both of his half-bros. are on the run in Europe and Africa .One is an arms dealer and the other I can't remember .

Another thing which annoys me is that one Sunday he goes bfore the Press saying how sincerely sorry he is about the loss of another innocent American citizen then goes out to the golf course with that mile from ear to ear.

There are no contingency plans to act after sending the troops home and Bush forwarned against leaving the country to soon.

I think he was well aware it would collapse and now he is just handing on not to send troops back so the Dems can say he did end the war atleast. Sadly this has made Iraq a debacle of perhaps biblical proportions when the last talley is to made.

If something is not done soon and we lose Baghdad then the whole region shall collapse and we shall be forced to go back .

I know what should have been done ,but sadly it wasn't and now we shall all pay a steep price .What do you say to all the service men and women who fought and died ? Sorry maybe next time!

AS for a "Plan B" there never was a "Plan A"! These leaders are kidding themselves into believing and the people that an Air War can overthrow a revolution without troops in place to be as sadistic as the enemy. You have to show the enemy you mean business.

In the Arab world if your not willing to stay a generation don't come or else they shall keep going until there appears a gate to hell IMO and this is not my opinion alone as mentioned I do know people that are in the know and we are delusional to think they are just doing to go away. Does not work that way.

His father and idols throughout life, all Muslims. His refusal to properly aid Kurdistan by "directly presiding over" airstrikes which hit rusty trucks shows he will even sacrifice Kurds for his secret allegiance (which is really no secret to anyone with a brain). Shameful as the Kurds are a wonderful people who have survived multiple genocides.

On a semi-spiritual note, it is interesting that Saladin was ethnically Kurdish! And when Saladin led the Muslim forces in Jerusalem during the crusades he did so as a defender of the region, not an invader like Mohammed or Tamerlane the brutal khan. A brilliant tactician and actually merciful.

The plan for the Middle East involving takeover of 5 countries started in the Pentagon was reckless. We know why the trigger was pulled on 9/11 though who exactly is responsible is still yet to be determined. The official story is a bold faced lie. We know the CIA is fond of training Islamic terrorists since the Cold War.

The problem is going to Iraq was not a good idea in the first place. Deposing Saddam, a good idea sure but the way Baghdad was invaded, the way the invasion was carried out, was just severely wrong. Hindsight is 20/20 though so what can I really say. The people wanted out of Iraq and Obama gave it to them, cynically.

The Iraqi Army is tentatively holding their own against ISIS though. Shia majority in Iraq and Iran Shia majority also looks willing to fight ISIS, has been asking to negotiate with US, which we should... but no, not part of the 5 country dominance plan :pouty:

Zonark

This goes back to the theory of Obama being a Muslim plant .

Of what I understand both of his half-bros. are on the run in Europe and Africa .One is an arms dealer and the other I can't remember .

Another thing which annoys me is that one Sunday he goes bfore the Press saying how sincerely sorry he is about the loss of another innocent American citizen then goes out to the golf course with that mile from ear to ear.

There are no contingency plans to act after sending the troops home and Bush forwarned against leaving the country to soon.

I think he was well aware it would collapse and now he is just handing on not to send troops back so the Dems can say he did end the war atleast. Sadly this has made Iraq a debacle of perhaps biblical proportions when the last talley is to made.

If something is not done soon and we lose Baghdad then the whole region shall collapse and we shall be forced to go back .

I know what should have been done ,but sadly it wasn't and now we shall all pay a steep price .What do you say to all the service men and women who fought and died ? Sorry maybe next time!

AS for a "Plan B" there never was a "Plan A"! These leaders are kidding themselves into believing and the people that an Air War can overthrow a revolution without troops in place to be as sadistic as the enemy. You have to show the enemy you mean business.

In the Arab world if your not willing to stay a generation don't come or else they shall keep going until there appears a gate to hell IMO and this is not my opinion alone as mentioned I do know people that are in the know and we are delusional to think they are just doing to go away. Does not work that way.

STATISTICS SHOW :smile:

WHY AMERICAN POLICE DEPARTMENTS ARE MORE OF A THREAT THAN ISIS
http://ushypocrisy.com/2014/10/08/w...tments-are-more-of-a-threat-than-isis-videos/

American police are a separate problem. A real problem, but separate. the American police will just beat, taze and kill you and take your property and throw you in jail for $$$. ISIS may let off a dirty bomb and spread ebola. Police will feed off this and gain more power.

Zonark

I am only addressing the perceived attitude of the President that you state above here

So if you were trying hard to facilitate something more (here at home in the states), something better, something different ; a movement that is naturally evolving, and the established oligarchy uses every unethical trick known to inhibit every little thing that you are trying to do for the better for the majority, how would you handle it? Would you become fatigued, angry, tyrannical, knowing that at any moment that you may become a target for the simple fact that half of the population hates you because of your skin color.

I love my country but I am angry over our stupidity and greed and I have to say we as a nation have not stood behind this man in effort to work for the better concerning the future and that is a **** shame, because we are only shooting ourselves in the foot. The next steps we take after doing so will only lead to us bleeding all over the place.

Astralrabbit

" and I can lead a nation with a microphone and I can split the atom of a molecule"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLUX0y4EptA

We are distracted and when those distractions are gone we will be labeled as the new terrorist~

I see there are still a few loyal Obama voters out there eh?

Last edited:
It appears that Obama does not wish to really involve what it takes to secure protection for anywhere that ISIS is trying to overtake or have strongholds.
That being said they,ISIS, are at the gates of Baghdad which is the key to the whole region.

I have the Turkish presidents chart and he is newly elected and from what the chart reveals is that Turkey shall become deeply involved by Febuary of next year. IMO Pbama is going to have to put more tropps into Baghdad unless he just is willing to see it become ISIS controlled.

ZONARK I agree with your post and shall be closely watching events as they unfold on the Turkish border. I don't know what Obama thinks ,but it appears he is willing to watch the whole region fall into the hands of ISIS without making a firm commitment to protect everything U.S. Forces fought valiantly to get in the second Gulf War. It's just ashame and I could not face those troopers which fought ,died and bleed there.

Do a search for the Turkish Chart and the acting Presidents and you will see that they run parallel to each other with Pluto=Asc at this time. Turkey like it or not have to up their involvement.

Mermaid

Reading your comments makes me really worried, since I've recently move to Turkey. I hope it will not become as bad as you've predicted. I hope something can change this predictions...

Reading your comments makes me really worried, since I've recently move to Turkey. I hope it will not become as bad as you've predicted. I hope something can change this predictions...

I am sorry for your Dilemma and remember this gives you the heads up to what may happen and if you see events turning for the worst then you shall know in advance.

Other then that if you do not live on the Borders then you really shall not be effected until well after you start seeing negative events unfold.

Astrology affords you to give warning to what may happen and we all pray for peace not war or turmoil.

Keep track of current events concerning the Political entanglement concerning ISIS and believe me I pray for the protection of all people no matter of what faith they are.

Keep in mind what dates I and others have put up and keep watchful of what occurs during those times.

Peace and love to all!

Monk

Premium Member
Dear Zonark,

Lets go to science, we are good at that, have you ever wondered why the "The History of the Science Society" have journals called Isis and Osiris? Link below:-

http://depts.washington.edu/hssexec/hss_pub.html

Ever wondered why Isis Neutron Source is named? scroll down link to History and background of Isis to see why it was named!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIS_neutron_source

Religion always fights, but perhaps science also is tainted!

Would you like to see how ISIS NEUTRON SOURCE IS ALIGNED IN ENGLAND?

THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE THIS CRAZY ASTRONOMER AWAY HA HA!

Perhaps science also plays the Cosmic Chess Game with electional alignments!!!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CosmicChessGame

Monk

Premium Member
Hi JupiterAsc,

Thank you for bringing this disturbing documentary to my attention, i'm viewing it by chunks as it is very long, but i will see all of it soon!

The Jewish Colonization Association was formed on 11th September 1891, oops!

If you scroll down link below to "History" you will note they bought land in 1891 near Karatas, Izmir, Turkey, thus i align chart to this location:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Colonization_Association

Ancient Greek and Jewish daymarker used being sunset of 10th September 1891, as Sun set, Alnilam, Osiris star was on the nadir by paran, it is the same alignment that happened in New York on 11th September 2001, graph on link below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=6305&mode=view

They love aligning to coptic calendar don't they?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thout

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/20...&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse

As The New York Times exposed in 2007, Abdullah Rashid al-Baghdadi, the titular head of the Islamic State, according to Brigadier General Kevin Bergner – the chief American military spokesman at the time – never existed (and was actually a fictional character whose audio-taped declarations were provided by an elderly actor named Abu Adullah al-Naima).
So he was a ghost back then…. is he a ghost again, designed purely to put a face on ISIS and the biggest bogeyman of the current global anti-terrorist mania?

isis is a mossad/Saudi/cia creation.

rahu

Monk

Premium Member
Over the last 67 years, most US presidents have taken a fresh look at the problems around Jerusalem, perhaps we can look for electional astrology with Obama's efforts.

Firstly lets look at 20:00pm or 08:00pm on 1st September 2010, when new talks got started over a working dinner in the White House, link below:-

http://ochairball.blogspot.com/2010/08/obamas-schedule-sept-1-includes.html

At actual time at location, Alnilam, Belt of Orion was aligned to the Nadir by accurate paran, so electional astrology, graph on link below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=6490&mode=view

Most conflict in the Middle East have connections to Palestine problems.

Monk

Premium Member
Soon after the Obama Palestine talks started on 1st September 2010, it was announced that these talks would continue on 14th September 2010 in the Middle East, with probably Hilliary Clinton attending, at the time this gave me grave concerns, as it didn't take me long to find the location, obviously Sharm el Sheikh is often used for peace talks, and was my first choice, it was marked by ancient Greek daymarker by sunset of previous day, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion was aligned to the Nadir by paran at location.

Link and graph on links below:-

http://www.speroforum.com/a/39151/M...S---Talks-continue-next-round-on-14-september

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=6491&mode=view

Hilliary Clinton was lucky that an attempt wasn't made on her life, if i could work out where she would be, you can be sure others could work it out!