Have a guess at Libra or capricorn ascendant!

brooke24

These are my two incredible best friends!! (on the left and right)

One is a cap ascendant, the other Libra...can anyone guess the correct ascendant for each?..

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 94

RockFish

I suck at these guessing games, but I'll give it a shot, the cap rising is the one in the black and white blouse, to your left in the picture.

RockFish

The reason for my guess is merely because I think her facial structure is a bit similar to mine, I'm a cap rising myself. Also, her clothes , black and white, kinda speak cappie to me, I'm not a great fan of patterns and I love black and white in striking contrast.

Lithuel

Haha, I came to the came conclusion as Rockfish, but for a different (complementary) reason: the girl on the right has Libra rising because she has a facial structure similar to mine and my sister's, and we both have Libra rising.

starryair

I would say the right one is libra asc, just because i have a relative who has libra asc and sun in aries who has a similar facial structure to her.

Cheminsky

my guess is that the one on the right has a libra rising and the one on the left has a cap rising. pm me with the answer!

brooke24

Hi

Well my best friend is on the left and is the cap rising, Aquarius moon, Aries sun. The other is Libra rising and always very polished. She and I are more feminine, fashionable than my best friend who is quite 'down to earth' in her clothing sense..