Real vs. Arsenal

fensi88

This is event chart for match Real Madrid vs.Arsenal in Madrid on 21st Feb. 2006. at 8:45pm, gmt+1

This is how I see chart:
1)ASC=Real Madrid, ruler Me at 20Pi50, very week position, peregrine, detriment, fall
DSC=Arsenal, ruler Ju,"only" peregrine
From this comparasion Arsenal get one + from me.

2)Radu's approach is 5H for Real Madrid and 11H for Arsenal.
Ruler of 5 house is Sa rx in detriment(!), in Ju triplicity, and in its own term and face. To me this is not superb position. (I would like to hear your opinion when some planet is in detriment and if it is in its own term and face is it better or worst position in regarding of detriment?)
Ruler of 11H, Moon, is in Ju triplicity(ruler of that team). To me this is assistence to Moon. Moon is in conjuct with fixed star, Antares, very fortunate.
From this comparasion Arsenal get again one + from me.

3)Someone says that 10H is status(goals) for ASC team, and 4H is status for the DSC team.

Let's see their rulers.

For Real Madrid ruler is Me, peregrine, detriment, fall.
For Arsenal it is Ju,"only" peregrine, i.e. the same scheme as for 1).

If we look Planets' Strengths than we have this:
Me: 3 Ju: 5
Sa: 0 Moon: 1
It is not a big differnece. Will it be enought for Arsenal to win? To me it seams that Arsenal has better chances to win.

MidnightDevil

To Me it's not a strong position, perhaps they will not be ready for them, or they will forget the other team strenght, despizing their power, which may cause lack of concentration, like "we got this game", and so, might be a negative point.

Also, Jupiter never let us down :p

Arsenal!
or...
A tie maybe?

fensi88

Yes, I agree with you, planets' strengths does not display big difference, so as you said, Arsenal or... a tie...

I'd expect the Gunners to be peregrine, after all they are playing abroad.... and peregrine is equivalent to being without a home.
But, the South node in Real's house doesn't look too good for them does it? Perhaps being in a different sign from teh cusp woudl mitigate that though.
Akka

fensi88

To me it looks bad too, but it seams that horary astrologers pay not much attention to Nodes except when some planet in chart is at same degree as Nodes.

fensi88

Real Madrid vs. Arsenal 0:1!
Our TV did not broadcast this match live, thay broadcast it later in the evening so I did not saw it and can not tell you if Arsenal was better indeed, but score is only thing that is count!

fensi88

Thanks! But now I see I made a mistake when I said that ruler of 11H is Moon! In fact it is Su! So today, I will look how it reflects to this chart!

fensi88

Now I detect where I did mistake: when I write this post I was looking at chart with Placidus houses and post chart with Regiomontanus houses! My appologie! So, here are the corrections for chart with Regiomontanus houses:

1)(same as I post before)

2)Radu's approach is 5H for Real Madrid and 11H for Arsenal.
Ruler of 5 house is Sa rx in detriment(!), in Ju triplicity, and in its own term and face. To me this is not superb position.
Ruler of 11H, Su, is peregrine but in conjuct with very fortunate and powerful fixed star Fomalhaut.

From this comparasion Arsenal gets again one + from me.

3)(same as I post before)

If we look Planets' Strengths than we have this:
MERCURY: 3 JUPITER: 5
SATURN: 0 SUN: -5
From planets strenghts Real gets from me "+".

POF is in triplicity of Ju, and Sa term, this is again "+" for Arsenal.

Draco

Goca,

Well done in your correct prediction by the way.

I just wanted to say that often I have noticed that if you make a mistake in a horary - stick with it! This is synchronicity in action and has happened for a reason.

On occasion I have even entered the wrong date or time, only to find that the mistaken data can reveal more significance than if I had entered the data correctly.

Draco :wink: