Pluto and Uranus Transits to Composite Chart

c s

What could be the implications of Pluto in Capricorn transiting the 5th house and Uranus in Aries transiting the 8th house of a composite chart? I could not find any explanation of these transits to composite charts on the net..hence your insights on this would be really helpful.

c s

Also Chiron in Pisces transiting 7th house of this same composite chart which has a Stellium of Sun, Mercury, Saturn, True Node, Vertex - all in the 7th house of the same composite chart.

Waiting to hear from you.

Munch

That's a tough one to answer. Many people (myself included) don't use too many transits against composite charts. The reason for this is that it is made up of mathematical midpoints of two different charts. This means that the transit may not be making any 'real' aspects. The jury for me is still out on this.

Having covered that, if you want more information we need charts. No points or planets stand alone in a chart. It all works in concert, so asking about one specific part and hoping to gain knowledge of the over arching experience is not likely to yield solid or reliable results.

Try asking specific questions. Delineating a chart take a lot of time, effort, energy and focus. Nebulous questions are too hard to tackle. Provide some background information as well. The charts don't say x+y=z. The charts point towards potentials, and thus generic fishing will leave you with generic answers.

If you want to know the purpose of a relationship, ask about that specifically. If you want to know if the relationship will be profitable, ask that. This gives the astrologer something to zero in on.

Good luck!

c s

Thanks Munch.

So, does that mean, a Composite chart does not have any impact..? since, it is practically non-existent but just some mathematical mid-points?

Munch

NO! I simply mean that transits to the composite are suspect.

The composite still shows where the two parties energy meets and becomes one creating a composite of the relationship.

Composites are extremely useful in figuring out what a relationship is all about and how it will work.

If you want to know about the interplay of the two people, but not about the relationship per se, then use Synastry. The caveat with this though, is that you must analyze both charts independently. You must know what kind of people you are dealing with before going into their interaspects.

c s

Thanks Munch.

Am attaching the composite chart here.
Would you be able to say something regarding the transits I mentioned now that the chart is here..?

Some background - there are conflicts in the relationship but it continues to survive. Currently, it feels like there is a strong transformation undercurrent.

That's why I want to know the specific impacts of the transits.

Attachments

• composite.pdf
    57 KB · Views: 30

Munch

I mean no harm when I say this, but I do not open or download anything from the web that I did not solicit. If you could generate your composite at astro.com and then upload that GIF/JPG image, I'd be happy to look at the chart.

Remember though, that I do not necessarily use transits with composites.