Am I Amenhotep and he Nefertiti?

Nef

A psychic told me my friend is Nefertiti and I am Amenhotep.
What do you see from this chart?

pwadm

Staff member
Hi

First, we need your location for a chart. The time is for the moment you sent your message 2:49 am GMT.

However I'd like to know some more details: what do you feel about this, if your friend was Nefertiti, and you Amenhotep, why did you choose the nickname "Nef" and not "Ame" :)

Anyway, as a general rule, we (read "the ego") would like to know that we were some celebrity from the past, nobody wants to know about a previous life as a peasant or a slave in ancient Egypt, with no significative events, yet most of us had such lives. One more personal curiosity: what will you do with this information /presuming that the horary chart supports your pharaonic past life/. Will it change your life for the better or for the worse?

Nef

I didn't put my location because I wanted to verify what the psychic said.
I chose Nef because I don't believe I was Ame.
I prefer anonymity because I do not believe it and want verification.
I won't do anything.
It will change my views on psychics.

pwadm

Staff member
In order for an astrology chart to be erected one needs a date/time AND a location. Unless you provide the location where you were when you sent your message, we cannot help by means of astrology.

Nef

I am sorry but I cannot disclose my location. My friend helped me to erect the chart and she is from another country.
Judging from your response, the psychic might be accurate, so that is how I shall take it.

Applause

Well I had a boyfriend...

... who said we were those same people in a past life, too.. certain. How do you "tell" from a chart, those things? I can supply any info
I bet many people feel they had that ancient sacred relationship. It's powerful.

pwadm

Staff member
Hi again

A few ideas based on the chart you provided:

The 12th house (past life) cusp in Taurus (related to ancient Egypt), Venus - Taurus ruler - exalted in Pisces - represents the alleged past life position as pharaoh of Egypt.

Another link to that geographical area is the degree on the IC (4th house cusp=source,origins) - Virgo 19 - which was very proeminent in most of the horary questions asked by our Egyptian friend, as shown her last horary, Attacks against Churches in Egypt.

So, one thing I could say for sure about this chart is that it clearly depicts the question.

Mercury, the ASC ruler, (represents you) is separating from a trine with Saturn (9th and 8th house ruler, the psychic), but without reception. That could be an indication that the information is pretty good, at least that there was a connection between you and the psychic. I'm not sure if this stands as an indication that you were Amenhotep or it was just a past life in Egypt or whatever.

There might be more information available in this chart but I cannot glean it right now.

Edit: as I searched the web, I found out that there were several Amehoteps in the 18th Dynasty. I'd suggest you go to Egypt and research further there, see how it feels.

Nef

I do not think it is true anyway. Many people claim to be such royals, and if this chart were true, it still does not prove anything.

It would be nice for a speculation of the chart as I have already posted it plainly. Even if my friend was Nefertiti, it will not change a thing.

Therefore, I apologize for not disclosing a location. Privacy is important especially for something as huge as this.

Also, please note that the chart can be erected but not necessarily one that is asked by me.

Thank you for your kind help.

blumen

I prefer anonymity because I do not believe it and want verification

This is ok, but if you want this kind of verification then horary astrology is not the right technique. First because horary is a very factual branch of astrology, second because there is no way how such a claim could possibly be verified.

I don't have the time to look at the chart now, will do it in the afternoon and let you know, but right from now I can tell you there's 80% chance the chart is not radical and that cannot be judged.

In other words, you came here to try both the astrologers and the "psychic", (whom I hope you did not pay). This will show in the chart either as an affliction of the seventh house, an affliction of the Moon or a dissonant Mars. You can find plenty of references about considerations that need to be made before judgment it in Gadbury, Bonatty and Lilly's works, which are available on the web for free.

Blumen

Just a side note: some astrologers tend not to use the considerations before judgement, justifying this choice on various grounds. However I think that given the internet's anonimity considerations before judgement are needed today much more than they were at Lilly's times.

Nef

Thank you Radu.

But are there many Amenhoteps and Nefertitis? It was speciifed Amenhotep IV.

Even if it were true I am not going to claim responsibility for it.

pwadm

Staff member
Psychics can err easily. Don't exclude a previous life in ancient Egypt, but not necessarily as Amenhotep, maybe as a priest or some other personality.
As for the anonimity, don't forget that I am the forum administrator.

Nef

Why perfect?

I do think my friend is Nef though :D
I just wanted to check it.
Sun/Moon exact degrees. Sun = Amenhotep ( Sun God worshipper) ; Moon = Nefertiti.

Someone said Ruler of ascendant in 10 house = leadership ; south node in 10 house too.

Venus = midheaven. Nefertiti is a legendary beauty.

blumen

Dear Nefertiti,

I do not think you are Amenhotep either. Perhaps that stop over at the pub after a week travelling and working 24/7 opened my third eye…..

Seriously: some of the people posting on this forum believe in reincarnation, others do not. I do not believe in reincarnation so the issue about your chart to me is different. It is clear from your post that you came here to “try” the astrologers. Now the question that comes to my mind is the following: is this showed in the chart? It must be.

I am sure I am wrong, but if you’re travelling then the chart that was cast today shows that you’re travelling because of your job, and that you have to follow a rather tight, tiring schedule as well, even though this should be a successful trip. Or should I say you have been travelling until 2days/2hours/2weeks ago?

This wild guess apart, I will go through the relevant considerations before judgement and see what comes out. I do not know how familiar are you with astrology, so I’ll first write down the result of the interpretation and then mention all the technical details for my fellow astrologers’ pleasure.

To me this chart is not radical, and it should not be judged. Indications that the querent came to try the astrologer are too strong to be ignored.

----------------------------------------------------

“If the 7th house be hindered, his Lord be retrograde, combust or otherwise afflicted let not the astrologer judge anything, for by how much the more he shall adventure to judge at such a time, by so much the more shall he disgrace himself and disparage the art he professeth” (Gadbury)

In this chart, the lord of the seventh is Jupiter. Jupiter is retrograde. Squared Neptune, a modern malefic. This indicates confusion, betrayal and similar unpleasant things.

If we consider that the Moon is a co-significator of the question itself, then the Moon opposes Saturn, and this is not a good condition.

Also, this question does not pertain to the seventh house, yet the seventh house (astrologer) is afflicted. Not only is its lord (Jupiter) retrograde, the seventh house is also occupied by a modern malefic, Pluto. Pluto is retrograde, conjunct the cusp of the seventh, and opposed by Mars in the first house……I am sure the querent is rolling on the floor laughing while he reads this.

Blumen

Nef

Hi Blumen,

I did not ask this as a joke, nor am I testing the astrologers/cosmos. The chart is posted to get an opinion. I respect the craft.
I believe in reincarnation.
I did not cast the chart, but a friend did for me, when I asked the question.

I am not laughing.
Venus/Uranus is on the midheaven and it represents famous beauty.
I see mars in the first as significator of male energy.

Nef

Perhaps I should not have asked about Amenhotep. My main purpose was to query about Nefertiti. But it just followed, and thus make a convoluted question. Apologies.