My astrology experiment

I have made a little amateur astrology experiment and here is the short version of the reporting.
I am not a native english speaker, but I have subtitled the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQRf4YnM04
[due to forum policy, I did not embeded the video to enphasize it is hosted out of the forum. It is hosted on Youtube and I am just sharing the link]
The database size is 123 entries.
I appreciate your attention.

sibylline

I prefer text to video but interesting experiment. Did you analyze further, by gender and sexual orientation as well?

I prefer text to video but interesting experiment. Did you analyze further, by gender and sexual orientation as well?

No. But it is possible. I will analyze this way.
What I am doing now is filtering with some aspects that I did not register in my initial expectations.
I am running some filters with Lilith and the results are higher than 20% (10,56 is the standard for this database). Since it was not in the previous expectation it has less evidentiary value, but it still intriguing.
I was not dealing with Lilith initially because is a concept that is not accept by all astrologers. I myself have many doubts about it. But these results will ensure some Lilith expectations in a future experiment.
I will find a place to host a text as well.
Thank you for the attention.