Will I get that job?

byjove

Account Closed
Hi all,

I cast this chart yesterday about an hour or so after a job interview.

I think the interview went well on both sides. There is one obstacle though - they suggested that I may be overqualified for the position, if I wondered it may be a 'step down' and they noted my eagerness to train, learn and grow, wondering if I could settle in the position knowing that there wasn't great emphasis on on that. I tried my best to convince the interviewer, I don't know if it worked. I think I could be happy in the job.

At this stage, having passed stage 2, there would be 1 more mini-interview and really a light test. It looks easy to me. The dedicated manager is on holidays now so I'm not to expect news in less than approximately a week.

I don't know if this will show up, but I am considering leaving the foreign country I'm working in. I'm not sure I've purpose here anymore. So that's on my mind. I need swift career moves forward or a wonderful man to give me reason to stay. But I'm not relying on that.

Quesited - Sag rising, Jupiter in the 8th house
Quesitor - 10 cusp is Libra, Venus in the 8th house
Moon - conjunct the 4th cusp in Aries

Interpretation

Quesited and quesitor are actually partile conjunct in the 8th house of Leo. I don't know what the 8th house means really, or Leo. But conjunct initially looks good, right?

But, Venus, the quesitor, is retrograde and moving in the direction of Mercury, the 7th ruler (my competition). But Venus is making that retrograde from conjuncting ME. So I'm not sure?

The Moon is making a wide applying trine to Venus, the 10th ruler. It's a 9 degree trine, I'm not sure if that even counts?

Leo offers neither dignity or debility for either significator. Both planets are in the term and face of Mars.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_39_will_i_get_that_job_hr.56609.26705.jpg
    astro_2gw_39_will_i_get_that_job_hr.56609.26705.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm sorry; I am going to say no.
I think that the separating conjunction between you/Jup and the job/Venus reflects the last meeting you had with them, and that Venus now moves to join your competition/Mercury.

PS Moon goes on to trine Mercury, your competition, applying within a 9 deg orb. Venus is out of orb of the Moon, as it is over 13 deg apart.

byjove

Account Closed
A mini-update, I just found the same job posted 2 days ago. Apparently they didn't hire that Mercury person after all. Interesting...!