Fixed stars to natal chart.

How serious should I take them? I am an aspiring musician. With Mars conjunct Vega in Exaltation in house 2. Am I to take this as seriously as my other chart aspects and if so in what way should I factor them into my chart?

As far as direct conjunctions go. I have Vega conj Mars and Polis conj Neptune in Capricorn.

mdinaz

How serious should I take them? I am an aspiring musician. With Mars conjunct Vega in Exaltation in house 2. Am I to take this as seriously as my other chart aspects and if so in what way should I factor them into my chart?

As far as direct conjunctions go. I have Vega conj Mars and Polis conj Neptune in Capricorn.

Should be conjunctions only and less than one degree. Does yours fit this requirement?

dr. farr

I agree, that only conjunctions (or Parallels of declination) should be considered; however I use a somewhat more flexible orb for conjunction, depending upon the magnitude (brightness) of the specific star:
1st magnitude stars: 3 degrees
2nd and 3rd magnitude stars: 2 degrees
4th, 5th magnitude stars and nebulae: 1 degree
For Parallel of declination, I use from 1 to 1.5 degrees as the orb (with 1st magnitude stars, extending up to 2 degrees)