Mercury in Pisces - Health Conditions

byjove

Account Closed
Mercury in Pisces - Health Conditions (e.g. hearing loss, speech impediment)

Hello,

I've been discussing this natal position generally speaking, in this thread: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=450316&posted=1#post450316

and it has come to my attention than many natives of this position have health problems related to hearing. Both myself and my dad have this position and suffer from hearing issues (excessive ear wax).

I can recommend two solutions, one with a doctor and one at home. A doctor can perform an ear-cleaning, which usually last about 10-15 minutes. They use a small, then device to gently spray warm water into your affected ear/s and let the water clear out any excess. The benefit of this is immediate and proper hearing returns. The duration of the benefit can be many months at a time.

One solution at home that my doctor recommended to me (you can verify this with your own doctor in person if you wish) is to use warm olive oil in your affected ear/s. You warm a small amount of olive oil (tepid warm, *never hot* and you may use a small instrument such as that often used in eye-treatments to gently drip the warm olive oil in your ear. You leave it in for about 15 minutes then clean it out. You can repeat this 3 times per day for a few days until effective. Usually, I find 2 treatments in one day is sufficient, the excessive wax simply dries and falls out.

As always, do contact your doctor if you have these problems and you may verify these two methods before use. There may be other tips related to the sense e.g. speech which others may wish to share here! :smile:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Re: Mercury in Pisces - Health Conditions (e.g. hearing loss, speech impediment)

Evidence That Ear Candling Works - Success Story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QtyMMSRFtk :smile:

QUOTE:

"....The results of two different sessions of ear candling for my 5 year old daughter who was completely blocked.

She had middle ear fluid, and complete blockage of her hearing from wax buildup. The ENT decided to schedule her for ear tubes. I decided to try this age old remedy, which worked beautifully.

I shared the results with the ENT who said that he didn't doubt the effectiveness after he saw folks in other countries candling....
."

pudinnpop

I have my dr do it because sometimes the **** goes so far in that the olive oil thing doesnt work...And Id rather get it diagnosed before i mess around,lol!!

Caro

I too have 'waxy' ears with the left side worse that the right. I had a dizzy spell at the weekend . so need to get that looked at.

However it is heredity in my family, my gran a merc in cap, my mum, merc in libra and my niece merc in sag all have this. same ear!! so dont think this is necessarily linked to merc in pisces.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Dr. Eileen Nauman chartacterizes Mercury in Pisces as sugar related ailments brought on by nervousness and stress. Pains and coldness in the feet and hands are also a signature.

Constant mental worries about one's health due to this placement often produce a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Again, this is not my opinion, it is from Medical Astrology by Eileen Nauman, DHM(UK).

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Thank you Zarathu for providing that info. The other day I spent hours going through the books trying to find information that I read on this placement years ago. But you know it works - it's easy to overlook something if you're focussed on something else.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thank you Zarathu for providing that info. The other day I spent hours going through the books trying to find information that I read on this placement years ago. But you know it works - it's easy to overlook something if you're focussed on something else.

You might also look at the placement of Transpluto in your chart, as well as certain fixed stars, and of course Dark Moon Lilith. Not knowing your chart data, IMO, its worthwhile knowing which planet and which sign and which combination of those two is both the most powerful and most friction producing. The top three power/high friction planets/signs will usually implicate natal tendencies.

However things change as we get older. I have a friend on another forum who had no evidence of urinary/kidney tract infections natally but over the past 3 months almost died of several. As it turns out when you look at his 2ndary progressed chart, now almost 63 years after his birth, the issues of danger to his kidneys are right up front and center.

Zarathu