Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 06-04-2012, 04:02 AM

Location: hiding under your bed and I'd like some chips, please.
Venus Rx Love Triangle...

So... I somehow ended up in a very unusual love triangle... during the Venus retrograde no less. How do I manage?

I'm at this sort of dizzying romantic crossroads where one man wants me living with him in one state, the other man wants me living with him in another state, and I'm currently not living with either of them in a third state.

On a personal level, they are nothing alike. Not in looks, personalities, careers, lifestyles, age, background, anything.

So, just for fun: If you had to be in a relationship with one or the other of these composite charts, which would you pick?

Chart #1 (new guy who would like to come in and sweep me off my feet): Grand kite, tons of nice 7th house placements and Neptune trines, scary Pluto oppositions. Vertex Conj. DC.

Chart #2 (longtime on/off relationship, best friend, we have plans to move in together): Ho-hum Venus opposition Saturn in 8th house, some nice Uranus Trines and 1st House placements. Vertex Conj. DC.

Please note that I'm not literally seeking advice as to who to "pick"; I've had extremely honest conversations with the both of them and everything is fairly copacetic in the short term.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Composite 1.jpg (87.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Composite 2.jpg (85.0 KB, 11 views)

Old 06-04-2012, 04:30 AM

Re: Venus Rx Love Triangle...

Oh god, I just read this in respect to the lunar eclipse tomorrow:
"This is an eclipse for lovers and passionate three-way trysts."
http://darkstarastrology.com/lunar-eclipse-june-2012/

Astrology, how dare you be SO RIGHT, all the time.

Plus the eclipse happens a couple degrees away from my Sagi Ascendant.

No wonder I've been going bonkers blowing up the astro forums lately.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:21 AM

Re: Venus Rx Love Triangle...

Well, this situation became volatile quickly.

Left a partner of six years for someone I've only ever met in person once.

Tags
love, triangle, venus