Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Mimi Mimi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 74
What transits and aspects can bring love?

I have a question... I am single for a long time, a bit more than 2 years. What transits can bring me new love or just any kind of relation? Should i expect something when Saturn will be in Scorpio, or not(and who can that person be)?

When Jupiter was in my 7th house, i meet someone i really liked, but he was already in a relation.

I have to say that i am interested only in serious relations.

Here is my chart...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natal.jpg (79.4 KB, 16 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-08-2012, 08:21 PM
twelthnight twelthnight is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 921
Re: What transits and aspects can bring love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
I have a question... I am single for a long time, a bit more than 2 years. What transits can bring me new love or just any kind of relation? Should i expect something when Saturn will be in Scorpio, or not(and who can that person be)?

When Jupiter was in my 7th house, i meet someone i really liked, but he was already in a relation.

I have to say that i am interested only in serious relations.

Here is my chart...
The chances of you meeting someone (and even having a quickie wedding) in the next


couple of years is pretty great as Uranus crosses your descendant. Just take it slower than you want to and let go of your usual expectations of who is attractive and how a
relationship ought to go....

Also, just noticing Pluto is about to get real serious in your chart. Moving over big planets and into the 4th. You are entering a tremendously important personal era which should last through the next 10 years. You might want to get an in depth reading from a pro detailing these upcomming transits, very significant stuff.

Last edited by twelthnight; 05-08-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Mimi Mimi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 74
Re: What transits and aspects can bring love?

Thank you for the very fast answer!
I don't know what to think about transit Saturn conjunct natal Mars in Scorpio, i will have it next year... Is it positive or negative? Saturn is dispositor of my Venus, and Mars rules 7th house.

Uranus on DC have potential, but i am worried because it will square planets on
IC and MC, Jupiter and Saturn.

Speaking about expectations, i am open for a relation, but i can't be with someone i don't like. If i like him, i would accept even a bit weird or unconventional relation, but if i don't, i believe i would't start it at all.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-08-2012, 10:37 PM
twelthnight twelthnight is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 921
Re: What transits and aspects can bring love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
Thank you for the very fast answer!
I don't know what to think about transit Saturn conjunct natal Mars in Scorpio, i will have it next year... Is it positive or negative? Saturn is dispositor of my Venus, and Mars rules 7th house.

Uranus on DC have potential, but i am worried because it will square planets on
IC and MC, Jupiter and Saturn.

Speaking about expectations, i am open for a relation, but i can't be with someone i don't like. If i like him, i would accept even a bit weird or unconventional relation, but if i don't, i believe i would't start it at all.
Also (while it's not helpful in this case) a really really really good predictor of love coming into the life is secondary progressed sun moving into conjunction with natal Venus or vise versa.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-08-2012, 10:39 PM
twelthnight twelthnight is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 921
Re: What transits and aspects can bring love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
Thank you for the very fast answer!
I don't know what to think about transit Saturn conjunct natal Mars in Scorpio, i will have it next year... Is it positive or negative? Saturn is dispositor of my Venus, and Mars rules 7th house.

Uranus on DC have potential, but i am worried because it will square planets on
IC and MC, Jupiter and Saturn.

Speaking about expectations, i am open for a relation, but i can't be with someone i don't like. If i like him, i would accept even a bit weird or unconventional relation, but if i don't, i believe i would't start it at all.
Yes, it looks like there are several indications...interesting to see how it plays out!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Mimi Mimi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 74
Re: What transits and aspects can bring love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelthnight View Post
Also (while it's not helpful in this case) a really really really good predictor of love coming into the life is secondary progressed sun moving into conjunction with natal Venus or vise versa.

Thanks... it won't be soon. Only my progressed Venus have sextile with natal Sun, but it's not really a strong aspect i believe. I guess i can only hope Uranus will bring something good.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-08-2012, 11:06 PM
twelthnight twelthnight is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 921
Re: What transits and aspects can bring love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
Thanks... it won't be soon. Only my progressed Venus have sextile with natal Sun, but it's not really a strong aspect i believe. I guess i can only hope Uranus will bring something good.
Yes, I figured you were young, and that sun/Venus meet-up by progression is mid-life. That is only one way to predict, albeit the best, IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Mimi Mimi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 74
Re: What transits and aspects can bring love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelthnight View Post
Yes, I figured you were young, and that sun/Venus meet-up by progression is mid-life. That is only one way to predict, albeit the best, IMO.
Yes, i am 22. But i hope i won't have to wait mid-life for serious relation.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-08-2012, 03:57 PM
astro11's Avatar
astro11 astro11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 236
Re: What transits and aspects can bring love?

Transits from Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto to the rulers of your fifth or seventh houses, any planets in these houses and Mars and Venus can bring love, but you usually need to have several of these transits at the same time. Pay particular attention to planets that meet 2 or 3 of these criteria. For example, if Venus rules your seventh house, and it is placed in your fifth house, very likely it will bring a new love even if you don't have many other transits promising love at the time.
__________________
Samantha Samuels
www.astronumerologywisdom.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aspects, bring, love, transits

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Planetary Aspects and Transits Software planet9 Advertising 0 03-15-2011 10:11 AM
Thoughts on Magi Society Synastry Aspects? StarNur Relational Astrology 126 12-28-2010 01:13 AM
*UPDATED: COMET TRANSITS NEAR VENUS EARLY MARCH Theo World Astrology 12 04-16-2010 11:55 PM
The Global Economic Crisis: What Now? Theo World Astrology 16 03-02-2009 05:38 PM
Mercury Retrograde & 2007 Transits Theo World Astrology 9 08-25-2007 03:06 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2014, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.