Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Old 05-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Appollonnia's Profile Fields

Will he cheat on me over his summer vacation ?

Hi, my boyfriend went back to his country for a week to see his father and brothers and I asked if he was going to cheat on me.

I haven't done an horary reading in a long time so I hope my explanations are accurate. I would really appreciate any corrections.

My boyfriend is Mercury and if I apply the 5 degree rule he is in the sign of Taurus and peregrine in his 11th house of friends and wishes (maybe he's not having as much fun as he'd hoped with his friends)

I don't see Mercury making any conjunctions to any planets so I don't think he will cheat on me.

Although I'm a bit confused about Venus in his first house. Does it represent him or someone else ? Still, Mercury only sextiles Venus and it is separating.

I'm trying to keep it simple so as to not go overboard on details with my horary readings.

Does my reading seem correct ?

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg will he cheat on me.jpg (86.4 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by Appollonnia; 05-08-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:14 AM

Re: Will he cheat on me over his summer vacation ?

No he will not. Let us know what has happened.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:39 AM

Well in the end I guess nothing happened. He didn't seem weird or anything on his return.

Yet to this day I'm still confused about Venus in his house. And although mercury was separating from a sextile to venus I always wondered if it meant a flirting situation.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:46 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appollonnia View Post
Well in the end I guess nothing happened. He didn't seem weird or anything on his return.

Yet to this day I'm still confused about Venus in his house. And although mercury was separating from a sextile to venus I always wondered if it meant a flirting situation.

I think he did. Venus is the 7th is always suspicious, even when I thought "no way" to later find out it was a yes. But really, you will never get the truth from him so perhaps you should let it go? Men can fool around and as much as you don't want that to happen, it really doesn't mean anything to them. Not condoning cheating by any means, just saying he is back with you, right?
Old 08-18-2012, 09:26 AM

Oh for sure, I mean, I don't think he would have but it was something that taunted me at the time. I'm just trying to understand horary better. It's very difficult to read a personal question like this without prejudice. In the end I've read that conjunctions are what can indicate a cheating situation for sure. The rest is just learning from horary.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:05 AM
rafaella's Profile Fields

Mercury/Venus aspect is a past aspect, to see if he would cheat we need an applying one. The past aspect may imply he had someone in the past and this person may live where he was going for the vacation, but there is nothing going on now. Venus in his 1st is just an appearance of having someone else, but doesn't point to him actually cheating at the time of question.

Your ruler Jupiter is combust implying blindness and lack of reasoning, and hence this question. I think if you have such suspicions about him then you have serious trust issues in your relationship. He must have done something in the past (Mercury/Venus aspect?) that have caused you to mistrust him even when he is away just for a week...

Just a thought.

Tags
cheat, summer, vacation