Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:18 PM

Western Chart readers plz help

Dear Members,

Please tell me something from my recent past - and indications from the natal chart & transits.

Thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pal.jpg (85.7 KB, 5 views)

Old 05-08-2012, 03:56 PM

Re: Western Chart readers plz help

1) do u have a good finance? still do u face obstacles in luxuries life? and career?
2) do u feel insecurity in relationship?
3) do u had at least one serious relationship that ended up in arguments? or u always face problems in relationship matter?
4) ur domestic life was not good?
5) restrictions in romace?
6) r u good in communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_roych78 View Post
Dear Members,

Please tell me something from my recent past - and indications from the natal chart & transits.

Thanks in advance
Old 05-08-2012, 05:32 PM

Thumbs up Re: Western Chart readers plz help

Greetings Sir

Nice reading - ,

1) do u have a good finance? still do u face obstacles in luxuries life? and career?
A: Finance seems to be okay! But too insecure about materialistic stuff! And yes - I miss luxuries coz of this insecurity and of course my instabilities in career (not fixed on location, job etc. although I believe I am quite educated)

2) do u feel insecurity in relationship?
A: Yeah - lack of trust - jealousy

3) do u had at least one serious relationship that ended up in arguments? or u always face problems in relationship matter?
A: Spoilt due to fights, repaired, spoiled again, repaired again .. I am on it now. Women find me magnetic, but relationships dont roll.

4) ur domestic life was not good?
Terrible, horrible, horrid

5) restrictions in romace?
A: Isn't it the same as #3 ?

6) r u good in communication?
A: People say that I am terrific when I talk (they think I am brainy and articulate)

Great reading Beginner - you definitely are not a beginner. Kudos.

- something else please
Is there something good in my chart ? is it bad ? good ? how better or worse is it going to be in recent and distant future ? Could you shed some light please ?
The Following User Says Thank You to p_roych78 For This Useful Post:
beginner (05-09-2012)

Tags
chart, readers, western