Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Electional & Event Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology Let's talk about sports astrology: famous games, techniques to predict games' outcome, anything related to sports.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:17 PM

Re: John Frawley is stand up philosofer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrix View Post
Nice Sunday (German Bundesliga 2 and of course Fulham), thanks to Virgo
Yes, I am almost satisfied. I do not know if there were unresolved problems except Chautearoux but it was not the problem just unexoected miss.

Old 05-08-2012, 06:12 PM

No predictions for Liverpool-Chelsea?
Might be 1+ goal in the first half very low risk
or 2+ goals.
But if you place bets you do it at your own risk. Goals are risky.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:19 PM

Matches already started but I expect Hacken and Helsinborg to win or draw.
Let us see.
Today is 10 of May 2012
Old 05-10-2012, 07:11 PM

The first have Hacken DRAW 3:0
Malmo-Helsinborg DRAW 3:0.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:27 PM

Let see Helmond-Eindhoven 1X if not then we have to find problem.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:23 PM

These two pairs are also not for betting I mean I do not suggest. Just testing.
Angers-Boulogne 1X
Guingamp-Clermon X2

What is the purpose? In one case ASC is guest, in other ASC is home.
In Angers case POF op Moon comes in exact op during the halftime. In Guingamp the same aspect is at the very beginnig of the match. We will see what happens.

Also Amien-Reims, Pof op Moon comes 3 minutes after regular end of first half.
Amiens-Reims 1X.

Last edited by banefranco; 05-11-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:39 PM

According to me for these matches (from yesterday) there was a prerequisite for the darker team to win ( ASC ). Mystery remains for Angers vs Boulogne . There was an identical charts again and different winners. We are looking for the hidden factor...
What about Borussia Dortmund- Bayern Munich? The odds are in favor of the darker team (ASC). There are plenty of factors for the strength of the team on the ASC:
- Mars and Sun ( L1 and L10 ) are angular,
Moon sextile antMars,
POF conjuncts antSun,
Moon conjuncts POV,
Moon conjuncts Mars (declination),
antMoon conjuncts ASC.......
For the team on the DSC -
Venus trine Saturn ( L7 and L4 ),
Moon squire APOF,
Moon trine Venus, but Venus is in 8th and very weak because of the future retrograde phase.
I don't exclude the possibility for draw in the regular time.
If Bayern Munich is the darker team - X2
Old 05-13-2012, 04:46 AM

Borusia-Bayern 12 May 2012.
First I noticed that Acc digs are the same when Mars changes house 10 to 9. And the second, Lighter team has better Essential dignities.
But when Venus goes to 7th it is stronger in both dignities.
For those who counts aspects like POF op Moon that is one more at Borusia side.
At neutral ground you do not have home team and away team, just count who is stronger. But if that aspect was for weaker in dignities team I would not place bet but I would predict draw.

Anyway this score was draw ( if you do not count three goals difference ).
With yellow jerseys is one problem. I do not know in which jerseys would other team play, White or red or black. Bayern has, as always, made smart decision. . It is wise to ask opinion from astrologer.

What happened with Angers.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:58 AM

Manchester City-QPR 13 Apr 2012
Count dignities.
City to win.
Check also Swansea, Tottenham.
When you check them all make decision becouse JU is in Kasimi to Sun and under these values any of three scores is possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Man City-QPR 13 Apr 2012.jpg (53.0 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by banefranco; 05-13-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:26 AM

Might be my suggestion would be Zurich-Servette 1x.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:02 PM

Seems to be Kasimi do not work or at least work opposite. . Never mind, what is the point. No matter of method you use the astrological definitions must work the same. They show the same, explain the same. So kasimi is wrong definition. It does make sense if you know that Sun is very hot at the surface so why to imagine that in the center of the Sun is pretty cold. .
But if you think about the king and his heart you might be wrong becouse they do not have favourites.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:45 PM

Here is the match at 15 May 2012 Torino-Sassuolo. There are some interesting moments : Dignities, Moon in VOC, POF op Moon, changing houses by rulers, changing signs ASC-DSC for all the second half. Venus as ruler of the 7th house in stationary position. In that case I do not calculte direction and the speed. Could be Darker team to lead in the first half, could be. If it happens, in the second half ruler of the 1st house darker is much weaker and I think could be draw at the end. But under so many circumstances this is just observation.
So the final conclusion if this stationary position is so weak as I think is 1X, Darker to win or draw.
No bets please. .
Could be also surprise at the match Fortuna-Herta X2. Nearly the same chart but not the same.
No bets please.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unimatrix View Post
@acuariano0377

Nice Try

The last days i have solved a lot of "problems" in my sports database. Everything is starting to make sense now (even some of the crazy matches). Acc. and Ess. Digs are trustable (Sorry for my doubts Mr. Franco ). The most important thing is that you choose your matches very carefully (Quality for Quantity, always check with your database!).

P.S.:Bookmakers limit your stake if you are too successful, but that is another topic.
Hi Unimatrix!
Thanks! jajajajajaa!!!
I have a big database of Argentine football matches, Copa Libertadores and Americas Cups, World Cup and Euro Cup. I choose quality games because I have little time to connect.
I am Barcelona's Fans and the passion blinds my predictions, I am Latin boy!!!! jajajaaja!!

But believe me, the best way to see a champion is looking at the chart debut in a tournament:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With this chart , the Real began the Spanish Championship (vs. Zaragoza, 6-0)

Saturn exalted, lord of C1 partil trine to POF.
Jupiter, lord oF MC trine to Sol-Venus's conjuctions.
And the moon is not VOC, Moon is conjuction to Regulus.
This is the chart of a champion!
But I get the time of chart after the derby If it did before the winner gave Real.

Regards!
Old 05-15-2012, 06:08 PM

Great, that is what is missed. How to make long term prediction. Ok I have several questions. You took the chart from the first match in season, ok but why Real is at ASC or there is the rule that always winner is at ASC. The second, why that match why not any other match from the first round or you check all of them and where are best aspects for winner that winner at that match will be the champion. Please do explain. We can from the next season make predictions for almost all leagues on that way. I do not make that kind of prediction just becouse I would not do that way ( my way is little bit complicated) but if this way is ok, I find it easy and useful to predict the champion.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:21 PM

Ok, PLEASE READ,
I have recieved the question what about long term prediction for one tennis tournament. Acuariano and the others do you have some clear method for predicting the winner of tennis tournament. If possible to avoid ''guessing'' method like Horary. . No kings, no knights, no others from the past.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:49 PM

Hi Bane!
I answer your questions:
It is the starting chart of a team in a championship. The most important thing is to look at the ASC and its ruler, the MC and its ruler, POF, moon, antiscias and aspects between them and posittion in the chart.
Do not look like a chart from a eventual chart macht, look at her as birth, the starting point. This is like an chart natal, if there is in the charter promise of success or fortuna , the successes and fortune to arrive in the tournament.
I look at all the chart in the first round debuts and evaluated what is the best. It is logical that if Real and Zaragoza share the same chart debut and promise of success, we all know that Real is more powerful than the Zaragoza.
It can be done at the beginning of each season or major tournament as World Cup or Euro Cup, etc. The same goes for the tennis, for example:
When Roland Garros begins notes the debut of the tennis players, evaluates the charts and they will tell what will be the champion.
I use this method in argentine football, America's Cup, Copa Libertadores and the grand slamd of tennis and it works.

Regards!
Old 05-15-2012, 07:18 PM

Thank you Acuariano, that is what I was curious to know. That is simple and easy method for long term predicting. No philosophy just clear facts. How do you deal with how long the season lasts. or tournament lasts. or it does not make any difference. I am just thinking that in tennis e.g players have better or worse aspects in their natals day by day. Or I don't have to think about that?
Old 05-15-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acuariano0377 View Post
Hi Bane!
I answer your questions:
It is the starting chart of a team in a championship. The most important thing is to look at the ASC and its ruler, the MC and its ruler, POF, moon, antiscias and aspects between them and posittion in the chart.
Do not look like a chart from a eventual chart macht, look at her as birth, the starting point. This is like an chart natal, if there is in the charter promise of success or fortuna , the successes and fortune to arrive in the tournament.
I look at all the chart in the first round debuts and evaluated what is the best. It is logical that if Real and Zaragoza share the same chart debut and promise of success, we all know that Real is more powerful than the Zaragoza.
It can be done at the beginning of each season or major tournament as World Cup or Euro Cup, etc. The same goes for the tennis, for example:
When Roland Garros begins notes the debut of the tennis players, evaluates the charts and they will tell what will be the champion.
I use this method in argentine football, America's Cup, Copa Libertadores and the grand slamd of tennis and it works.

Regards!
Hi.

When you told me in the PM that Djokovic, NO. That means you don't think Djokovic will win Roland Garros? Does he have a negative alignment for those 2 weeks of Roland Garros?
Old 05-15-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter2010 View Post
Hi.

When you told me in the PM that Djokovic, NO. That means you don't think Djokovic will win Roland Garros? Does he have a negative alignment for those 2 weeks of Roland Garros?

1- Neptune is in quadrature to its sun. Neptune is in Piscis that highlights its qualities. Neptune is moves slow, clumsy, lack of coordination. Affect your performance as a tennis player (Neptune is now affecting). It is a planet slow, their effects are often quite long.
2- Sun progressed is opposited to Uranus natal. Nole should take care of any injury to the back, hips or muscle injury.
3-The annular eclipse of the Sun may 20 falls over your natal Sun. An eclipse darkens the point of the chart that affects. The eclipse will affect your sun, darkened his sun. The eclipse occurs one day before his birthday and two days before Roland Garros begins.
Nole won't shine.

For me, Nole won't win Roland Garros
Old 05-15-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acuariano0377 View Post
1- Neptune is in quadrature to its sun. Neptune is in Piscis that highlights its qualities. Neptune is moves slow, clumsy, lack of coordination. Affect your performance as a tennis player (Neptune is now affecting). It is a planet slow, their effects are often quite long.
2- Sun progressed is opposited to Uranus natal. Nole should take care of any injury to the back, hips or muscle injury.
3-The annular eclipse of the Sun may 20 falls over your natal Sun. An eclipse darkens the point of the chart that affects. The eclipse will affect your sun, darkened his sun. The eclipse occurs one day before his birthday and two days before Roland Garros begins.
Nole won't shine.

For me, Nole won't win Roland Garros
Thanks for the reply.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:04 PM

guys ,I had 2 bets today:

Otelul Galati vs Fc Vaslui -Fc Vaslui to win
Southend vs Crewe - Over 2.5 goals

how do you rate the chances for the double to pay off?
Old 05-16-2012, 06:41 PM

Acuariano, I checked that chart Zaragoza-Real, and Real played in black jerseys so according to this L1 is Real's ruler. I think that you have the same sign for the winner according to placement at all charts for long term predicting.
I have not checked in tennis but it is quite possible that the same thing is there.

I do not know what to say for goals predictions I like to predict goals but that is the sort of risk. I do not know method for sure predicting at any match so.....I wish luck to all but if you have method for goals present it here if it is not TOP SECRET. .
Tonight I expect Barcelona B to get 1X and tommorow Steaua-Dinamo X2. That is on contrary to odds....
Old 05-17-2012, 12:46 AM

Congratulations Grouch,
Old 05-17-2012, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouch View Post
guys ,I had 2 bets today:

Otelul Galati vs Fc Vaslui -Fc Vaslui to win
Southend vs Crewe - Over 2.5 goals

how do you rate the chances for the double to pay off?
If you use astrological method no matter which one that means you can place 10-15-30 matches at one ticket if you are sure. I would like to place 10 but that happens very rare. Mostly 1-3 no more.
I asked you if you have some more informations about goals predicting than you can find at this thread. That would be also great improvement. In the case that there is only one match in the world for sure, you can use my method. I cannot predict goals at several matches at the same time.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:42 PM

Match for testing Ingolstadt 2 - Karlsruer 2 1X ( 1 likely ). First half 1, Overcome 1-1, 1-X.

Tags
frawley, john, philosofer, stand