Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:57 PM

Medusa's head on Venus

I've searched a lot about the Algol/Venus conjunction, but couldn't find any interpretation.
I only know that Johny Deph has this too .
Is there any professional who can give some interpretations what Venus conjunct Medusa's head, I mean Algol, could mean ?

Old 05-03-2012, 04:16 AM

Re: Medusa's head on Venus

Difficulties regarding Venusian matters; warning of being careful not to "lose your head" regarding Venus affinitive matters; indications similar to a Venus/Saturn/Jupiter conjunction; also see the entry under Algol @ constellationsofwords.com (note the listing of celebrities who had Algol prominent in their natal charts)

DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY by the extreme connotations connected with Algol in the oldtime literature! There are other stars just as disruptive as Algol can be!
Also, the net condition of Venus in the chart (whether Venus is mostly dignified or mostly detrimented) makes a BIG difference on the extent of the Algol influence upon the Venusian influences; also see if there is any other star in Parallel of declination with Venus-if there is one, its influence will modify (either + or -) the Medusa's influence upon Venus.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
Also, the net condition of Venus in the chart (whether Venus is mostly dignified or mostly detrimented) makes a BIG difference on the extent of the Algol influence upon the Venusian influences.
My Venus is strong, it is in Taurus, it is the most elevated planet being conjunct to MC in 10th and it is trine Libra moon. But square to asc..

Last edited by fullmoonlibra; 05-03-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:19 AM

That Venus strength will modify the Algol influence upon Venus.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:29 PM

What could Algol add to my Venus in the positive sense?
Old 05-06-2012, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoonlibra View Post
What could Algol add to my Venus in the positive sense?
In my opinion, nothing-just that with a strong Venus, Algol will not be able to disrupt the Venusian influences to any significant degree.

Tags
head, medusa, venus