Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 10-27-2011, 08:16 PM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Read my chart round 2!

Okay so the last chart reading request I made was hugely convoluted and probably very offputting. After some wonderful advice from one member I am reposting the astro.com snapshot of my chart and nothing else. So tell me, is my future full of misfortune and darkness or gumdrops and lollipops? And can you tell me what sort of career path(s) might suit me because I'm having issues with that at this stage in my life

Gender is male btw.

Last edited by Zonark; 10-27-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:44 PM

Re: Read my chart round 2!

Start a dating agency or a dating web site. After New Year's ask for the funds from some of your (rich) family members, but by then have the whole concept developed. You can be successful at this.

Old 10-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hieronimuss View Post
Start a dating agency or a dating web site. After New Year's ask for the funds from some of your (rich) family members, but by then have the whole concept developed. You can be successful at this.

Old 10-28-2011, 02:36 AM

Wow, your chart is scarily similar to mine... :-|
Old 10-28-2011, 04:22 AM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limedaiquar View Post
Wow, your chart is scarily similar to mine... :-|
Haha, I looked at yours and it's not that similar, just the basic shape of the lines. They connect to different signs altogether though
Old 10-28-2011, 04:23 AM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Quote:

Old 10-28-2011, 01:32 PM

From personal experience a strong the 7th house indicates understanding of how relationships work and what is needed in a relationship. 8th house (and your sun almost qualifies for it) typically indicates a good base for an independent business.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Quote:
From personal experience a strong the 7th house indicates understanding of how relationships work and what is needed in a relationship. 8th house (and your sun almost qualifies for it) typically indicates a good base for an independent business.
Well I can tell you point blank that I am uninterested in that sort of business. People can find love on their own time, I'd rather not make that my career focus. Nothing wrong with it, there are just more pressing matters that capture my attention. I have a very strong desire to actively affect positive social change and to have clout in that area. I want to build communities and social structures. Not so much a civic servant as a civic reconstructor. Kind of a difficult thing to put into a career I suppose, but there you have it.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:57 PM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Actually I don't really know what I want to do, career wise. Sometimes I'm very sure, other times I feel as though nothing suits me. Some days I feel very passionate about a potential vocation then the next day it dissipates. I have strong positive/negative reactions to things followed by sudden confusion, doubt, skepticism and aversion.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:06 PM

Zonark, Hieronimuss basically said the same thing. You having a strong 7th house and being able to understand relationships can apply whether it is on an emotional level or social. Bottom line the 7th house deals with relationships involving people. I can also see where the reconstruction of social structures comes from since you have Pluto close to your midheaven. Pluto breaks the old to rebuild something new and better. It being on the sign of Libra again mentions relationships but in the public eye, since the 10th house is your image in the public. Remember there are all kinds of relationships not just emotional. It seems that what you mentioned above really is your calling .
Old 10-28-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonark View Post
Actually I don't really know what I want to do, career wise. Sometimes I'm very sure, other times I feel as though nothing suits me. Some days I feel very passionate about a potential vocation then the next day it dissipates. I have strong positive/negative reactions to things followed by sudden confusion, doubt, skepticism and aversion.
This also shows, since your midheaven is in the sign of Libra. Libra has a difficult time deciding, but if you are proactive you will get there. It may take some time but you will get there, have faith.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:14 PM

ooops never mind I just realized your midheaven is not in the sign of Libra . Sorry I had a blah, blah, blah moment. Please disregard that part, gosh I feel silly heheheh
Old 10-28-2011, 03:17 PM
Zonark's Profile Fields

My midheaven is Aquarius I think, right?

Edit: Nope, it's Scorpio. Again. I have a whole lot of Earthy energy in my chart O.o

Last edited by Zonark; 10-28-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:20 PM

Pluto is aspecting your planets in your 7th house which is the natural house of Libra so it does play a part. Venus is also there so this should make you good at dealings with social matters.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
My midheaven is Aquarius I think, right?
No, based on the chart you posted your midheaven is in Scorpio.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:30 PM
Zonark's Profile Fields

And apparently Scorpio midheaven is a very determined sign. The midheaven fits me to a T, down to the whole high chance of being scarred by childhood trauma and having overindulgence problems.

Also a Scorpio midheaven is a 'healer' sign apparently and that theme has been very strong in my lifetime. Any health problems I've had, have been baffling to any outside help. I've had to work through them on my own, so I've learned a lot in the way of what healing really is on an intuitive level.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
And apparently Scorpio midheaven is a very determined sign. The midheaven fits me to a T, down to the whole high chance of being scarred by childhood trauma and having overindulgence problems.

Also a Scorpio midheaven is a 'healer' sign apparently and that theme has been very strong in my lifetime. Any health problems I've had, have been baffling to any outside help. I've had to work through them on my own, so I've learned a lot in the way of what healing really is on an intuitive level.
That is good that you can recognize it, since change can only come through acknowlegement.
Old 10-28-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
I think you should consider posting your chart from the Extended Chart Selection in Astro.com. I think the chart you posted will eliminate certain aspects (like quincunx). There could be more to your chart... When there, decrease your orb size to 85% or so to tighten up the aspects.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:32 PM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
I think you should consider posting your chart from the Extended Chart Selection in Astro.com. I think the chart you posted will eliminate certain aspects (like quincunx). There could be more to your chart... When there, decrease your orb size to 85% or so to tighten up the aspects.
Alright, so once there I'm confronted with all these options. I selected the Natal Chart Wheel under type of chart. Web default for drawing style.

Default house system
Western geocentric Zodiac
Orbs increased at 85% (can only be decreased to 0 so I'm guessing this is what you meant?)

I didn't select any of the extra celestial bodies. I selected aspect lines to all.

Am I doing it wrong? Should I select more? Less?
Old 10-28-2011, 08:11 PM

you might consider posting as a thumbnail...

Here's your quincunx aspect
Venus Quincunx (Inconjunct) Uranus

Learning to let go of the past means being willing to release relationships you have outgrown. Further, you need to reevaluate the way you imprison yourself in mindless routines, then revolt against them. Different is not improvement necessarily, yet change is integral to development. Learning to abruptly alter circumstances without emotional turmoil is the way of growth. You need freedom through relationships, not freedom from relationships.

courtesy of http://cafeastrology.com/natal/quinc...retations.html
Old 10-29-2011, 01:27 PM

Well I'd say on looking a bit closer that you have a very interesting chart. Looks to me like you have a mystic rectangle in there as well as a kite. You should definitely look into these aspect patterns.

http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology...le_wedge.shtml

http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology...ine_kite.shtml
Old 10-29-2011, 01:36 PM

Also, I noticed your Neptune Uranus conjunction in the 12th house. Albeit a wider orb, I think it warrants further research as well. That Neptune is retrograde too.

Neptune Retrograde
* feels guilty inside and so ....
* tends to blame themselves when things go wrong
* super sensitive inside and so .....
* puts on a tough skinned mask
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology...adeplanets.htm

I recently read an introductory post by Crystal Starseed in which there's a heated discussion of Indigo Children where one poster suggested Neptune and Uranus must be conjunct for this situation to apply. I must confess I don't know anything about this scenario but feel like you might want to look into it also... especially given your mystic rectangle and kite formations that you have as well...

The discussion is here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=39993

You certainly have a lot of interesting things going on. Another would be your Moon conjunct Chiron in Cancer in the 6th house. Aside from it being in opposition to Retrograde Saturn and setting the stage of your kite, it warrants research on it's own as well... I think...

All these aspect patterns should point to some serious talent if I'm reading this right. I'm new to all this, I hope someone with a lil more experience jumps in to confirm and assist. Good luck!

Last edited by StillOne; 10-29-2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:39 PM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
Well I'd say on looking a bit closer that you have a very interesting chart. Looks to me like you have a mystic rectangle in there as well as a kite. You should definitely look into these aspect patterns.

http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology...le_wedge.shtml

http://www.lunarliving.org/astrology...ine_kite.shtml
Looks like my mystic rectangle is an Earth/Water polarity.

The kite, I don't understand though.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:37 AM

so far, key things i've learnt that have been hard to find- was that the ascendant is potentially more important than the sun and moon. Having capricorn signifies your outlook is that of a capricorn, saturn being in 1st ruling, means that your naturally quite disciplined which… i consider lucky…
this being the key to your chart…..
-aries is in the 3rd which makes communication part of what you are meant to be doing hugely…. as mercury is in 8th virgo - therefore mercury is exalted
(my friend ernest tells me though that having it so far infront of the sun means that your thoughts- mind, might run way ahead of you, or you might have to watch your tongue…
because pluto is in tenth, ultimately this <----is what you'll be bringing about…. but through the use of this mercury….

where--- you are a strong critic and can see the finer details of things… as well have good intellectual ability. I have mercury in gemini… but virgo actually is much more practical than gemini… and grounded. having the earth trine is lucky.

this means you will find your footing… potentially more steady than I, I have nothing in taurus or virgo! yet neptune and uranus in 10th which, with my mindset- my wishes seems much like wobbly ground… maybe this is why i know i have to pay attention…
overall kiddo your chart is wonderful.

what is in the 7th is often what you are known for…. so it seems…… you should be in the public eye of some sort….maybe in the end after all…. look on the hand you write with to see if there is a star!!!!

theres no way i really want to suggest of something for you to do… as i hated the dating website idea…
but thought it would be a funny idea the other day
if you had a psychologist go into politics, though as a politician…. as often there is more psychological rhetoric which is personal rather than insightful…

though cancer moon,/.… maybe has more understanding????

okay…. back to saturn…..
apart from aries 3rd…..then…- its pointing to mars in fourth taurus…
this is why the kite points to the moon…. (as fourth = ….

(ill link you to something i have on cancer moon it…)

but overall it being in taurus means your naturally artistic in some manner….

whatever is in leo is your talents….. to some degree….. as is your 5th house.

so gemini is talent.
venus. (beauty, refinement, artistic sense, visionary talent, musical ability, etc….
and self (sun) is also…

political statements through art are quite possible… ?
having that green line between uranus and venus means you will be bringing down the structures or revolutionising things through this….

the ascendent shows neptune conjunct it in capricorn- so your the idealist of a new world, or these traits are naturally the way you come to the world, even though from a capricorn view….

(I have pisces ascendant… so it points to neptune in capricorn as the same themes… or overall way of seeing the world….
actually the composite charts were really cool….. )

everything in the end goes through wherever jupiter is other than the moon..…. so you pretty much have the best spot heyyyy cancer is expansive …. and so many ive found have really been able to break out of their boundaries and are known for this…
ie
coco channel had this placement of venus and jupiter.

the moon in cancer…. opposite saturn means your possibly quite reactionary to authority…. and more sympathetic than most… but also could be quite disciplined with yourself.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:35 PM

I don't want to tell you what you "should" do with your life, and probably in this day and age if you're anything like most people you'll go through a lot of careers.

But I did want to post a reply because my dad has capricorn rising with saturn in the 1st and scorpio on the MC. He was a doctor which fits with scorpio being about life and death and delving beneath the surface. Also I have a cousin who has capricorn ascendant with scorpio MC and she is a dentist, who specializes in surgery (although she also has mars on her descendant and mars is the significator of surgery I think).

Capricorn is a very practical sign and also not afraid of hard work. In my experience Capricorn ascendants are the people who put in years and years of training but end up with very high status careers.

Also you have a lot of planets in the 7th house, also quite a few watery ones, so anything where you are advising/counseling other people might be a good fit.

Also capricorn and scorpio are both signs that deal with large amounts of money, so running your own business might be an idea. You have mars opposing the MC, which means that you would fight with authority figures, but also it is the ruler of scorpio and it is in the 4th house which suggests working from home would be a good idea.

You also have neptune aspecting the MC, which means you could use neptunian qualities in your job - helping other people, or something artistic and creative.

You have gemini on the 6th house cusp and mercury in the 8th house, which could be communicating with people about 8th house things - either deep, transformative, psychological stuff or other people's money.

Don't know if that helps at all, but it's just what I know.

Last edited by junoisuppose; 05-04-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: more info to add

Tags
chart, read, round