Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:33 PM

Cool grand trine with lilith, eros and juno, what do you think this means

lilith in leo 13 degrees 5th house, eros in sagittarius 6 degrees 8th house, juno in aries 7 degrees 1st house.\nfmale chart im still wonderin how much to consder asteroids though. for more info 23 october 1996 4:30pm sydney australia \nthank you

Tags
eros, grand, juno, lilith, means, trine