Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Dignities & debilities

Dignities & debilities Board for discussing planets in dignities and debilities in natal charts.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Banned

astro-therapeutics or another option

i need help for me and my best friend.
i have venus in detriment in my marriage chart and she has mars in detriment in her marriage chart.

what are the astro-therapeutics or another option to make it better in a marriage chart?

what house system do you use for marriage chart?

i appreciate any replies

Old 04-21-2012, 08:32 AM

Re: astro-therapeutics or another option

In BOTH cases, I would look to strengthen Venus (generic ruler of marriage and love)
You (and your friend) might help remedy the situation (over the next year or so) by persistent application of some of the suggestions to be found in my thread (in the Medical Astrology forum) entitled "Remedial Astrology: Strengthening Jupiter and Venus"

(or, alternatively, if you are familiar with remedies used in Vedic astrology, you could strengthen Venus in your case and your friend could "propitiate Mars", plus strengthen Venus as well)

(Note: any house system format could be applied to a marriage chart; however, because I believe it to be the most reliably accurate format, I always use whole sign houses)
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
Omnisphericus (04-26-2012)
Old 04-22-2012, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
In BOTH cases, I would look to strengthen Venus (generic ruler of marriage and love)
You (and your friend) might help remedy the situation (over the next year or so) by persistent application of some of the suggestions to be found in my thread (in the Medical Astrology forum) entitled "Remedial Astrology: Strengthening Jupiter and Venus"

(or, alternatively, if you are familiar with remedies used in Vedic astrology, you could strengthen Venus in your case and your friend could "propitiate Mars", plus strengthen Venus as well)

(Note: any house system format could be applied to a marriage chart; however, because I believe it to be the most reliably accurate format, I always use whole sign houses)
but venus is strong in my best friend's marriage chart, why would you look to strength venus?

does remedy the situation over the next year or so mean that i would never have to do it after that year?

i am not familiar with remedies used in vedic astrology, could you please post what are the vedic remedies to strength venus and propitiate mars?

i appreciate your reply
Old 04-23-2012, 03:18 AM

1) ideally in your friend's chart Mars needs to be balanced (propitiated) HOWEVER, you say she has marriage problems-so Venus is generically affinitive to love and marriage and strengthening Venus could well improve the marital situation (especially since the remedies for Venus are immediately available discussed in my thread in the Medical Forum section)

2) yes, most likely if Venus is remedied in your case (over the next year or so) it would be corrected (its energies corrected in your subtle energy field) likely from them on

3) Vedic remedial measures are numerous and, often, rather complex: it would take many pages of posts to begin to cover them; I suggest a thorough study of the various available books regarding Vedic astrological remedies (several of these books are readily available from the internet vendor astroamerica.com)
Old 04-23-2012, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
1) ideally in your friend's chart Mars needs to be balanced (propitiated) HOWEVER, you say she has marriage problems-so Venus is generically affinitive to love and marriage and strengthening Venus could well improve the marital situation (especially since the remedies for Venus are immediately available discussed in my thread in the Medical Forum section)

2) yes, most likely if Venus is remedied in your case (over the next year or so) it would be corrected (its energies corrected in your subtle energy field) likely from them on

3) Vedic remedial measures are numerous and, often, rather complex: it would take many pages of posts to begin to cover them; I suggest a thorough study of the various available books regarding Vedic astrological remedies (several of these books are readily available from the internet vendor astroamerica.com)
could you please post what she needs to do to balance( propitiate) mars?

is it the same for my best friend? if mars is remedied in her case( over the next year or so),would it be corrected from then on and she would never have to do it after that year?

i googled it but couldn't find much information, what kind of remedies vedic astrology have, not specifically?

what are the best remedies for propitating mars and strengthing venus in vedic remedies ? could you post a few remedies?

i appreciate your reply
Old 04-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiesuvas View Post
could you please post what she needs to do to balance( propitiate) mars?

is it the same for my best friend? if mars is remedied in her case( over the next year or so),would it be corrected from then on and she would never have to do it after that year?

i googled it but couldn't find much information, what kind of remedies vedic astrology have, not specifically?

what are the best remedies for propitating mars and strengthing venus in vedic remedies ? could you post a few remedies?

i appreciate your reply
dr. farr ,vedic astrologers?
Old 04-29-2012, 02:19 AM

As I mentioned in my previous post, above, Vedic propitiatory methods are numerous and again I suggest obtaining a book on this subject (for example, from the Vedic book section of astroamerica.com) and taking it from there. Further, the Vedic propitiatory measures mostly involve Hindu spiritual/metaphysical concepts and related actions (mantras, pooja, yantras), and the person using these methods must be attuned (ie, open to accepting) these concepts/actions (yes, there are historical remedial measures from the Western perspective as well, but these are mostly esoteric and not well known-as compared with the how-to-do-it literature connected with Vedic propitiatory methods)
Old 04-29-2012, 10:52 PM

We need to see your charts. The marriage conditions are what is ruling the 7th house and what is positioned there and its aspects. Signs in detriment dont mean much really. Just the energies do not operate in harmony with the sign. All that can be mitigated in a chart.I dont know what you mean by astro-therapeutics. Pluto is the planet for major transformations arising out of crises and as we mature we learn to deal with what we have, use and manage our birth charts to the best advantage hopefully. Cop our karma, both good and bad.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
As I mentioned in my previous post, above, Vedic propitiatory methods are numerous and again I suggest obtaining a book on this subject (for example, from the Vedic book section of astroamerica.com) and taking it from there. Further, the Vedic propitiatory measures mostly involve Hindu spiritual/metaphysical concepts and related actions (mantras, pooja, yantras), and the person using these methods must be attuned (ie, open to accepting) these concepts/actions (yes, there are historical remedial measures from the Western perspective as well, but these are mostly esoteric and not well known-as compared with the how-to-do-it literature connected with Vedic propitiatory methods)
1.does these actions(mantras, pooja, yantras) help to strength venus and propitiate mars?

2.what actions(mantras,pooja,yantras) do i and my best friend need to strength venus and propitiate mars?

3.what are the western remedies to strength venus and propitiate mars?

4.is it the same for my best friend? if mars is remedied in her case( over the next year or so),would it be corrected from then on and she would never have to do it after that year?

5.is your thread in the Medical Forum section vedic or western remedies?

6. in your thread you have - and + and the - are for mars or saturn, does my best friend(mars in detriment in her marriage chart) need to do the - to propitate(balance) mars or to avoid doing the - to balance(propitate) mars? mars is in detriment in her marriage chart
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=31591

i appreciate your reply
Old 05-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiesuvas View Post
1.does these actions(mantras, pooja, yantras) help to strength venus and propitiate mars?

2.what actions(mantras,pooja,yantras) do i and my best friend need to strength venus and propitiate mars?

3.what are the western remedies to strength venus and propitiate mars?

4.is it the same for my best friend? if mars is remedied in her case( over the next year or so),would it be corrected from then on and she would never have to do it after that year?

5.is your thread in the Medical Forum section vedic or western remedies?

6. in your thread you have - and + and the - are for mars or saturn, does my best friend(mars in detriment in her marriage chart) need to do the - to propitate(balance) mars or to avoid doing the - to balance(propitate) mars? mars is in detriment in her marriage chart
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=31591

i appreciate your reply
dr. farr? astrologer?

Tags
astrotherapeutics, option