Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Old 04-09-2012, 04:54 PM

Re: Young french needs help ...

So today i tried to do sport, when i stopped i felt bad, as if a panic attack would come. I didn't do sport for month, because of all my troubles began after a bodybuilding seance. I will never do sport again i think .. i begin to believe that's i've go a neurological trouble. My heart is ok, i saw a good cardiologist who checked it. It's probably my nervous system ...

Old 04-09-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
So today i tried to do sport, when i stopped i felt bad, as if a panic attack would come. I didn't do sport for month, because of all my troubles began after a bodybuilding seance. I will never do sport again i think .. i begin to believe that's i've go a neurological trouble. My heart is ok, i saw a good cardiologist who checked it. It's probably my nervous system ...
Python, by "bodybuilding seance" did you instead perhaps mean "bodybuilding session"? In English, the meaning of the word 'seance' is very different from the meaning of the word 'session'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let your food be your medicine: let your medicine be your food. Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY red cabbage sliced Equatorially illustrates the Golden Mean Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Old 04-09-2012, 06:09 PM

Oh yes, i mean session ...
Old 04-09-2012, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Oh yes, i mean session ...
Python, maybe you are right that your problem links to the bodybuilding session. Perhaps you had some stress at that session so now you fear sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGsXp...feature=relmfu

aussi

108 mouvements et 8 pièces de Brocard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMYPs...feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let your food be your medicine: let your medicine be your food. Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY red cabbage sliced Equatorially illustrates the Golden Mean Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Old 04-10-2012, 03:16 PM

Thanks Jupiterasc, those videos seems easy to apply.
I'll try this, and, great new, friday i'll do a blood test. I may and i'll probably convulse as usual but i have no choice ...
Old 04-11-2012, 05:24 AM

There is clearly a negative connection to Mars shown in the natal, which seems to connect with current health problems connected with sports/body building:
-Mars is affinitive to sports, muscles, intense physical exercise, muscular work out, etc
-Mars is posited in the 6th natal house (health problem potentials) in Sagittarius (Sagittarius is the sign most liable of all signs, to physical accidents and injuries, physical overstraining, according to the researches of Charles Carter)
-so Mars/muscular system in Sagittarius physical strain in 6th house of health probelm susceptibilities.

Now, note that in the background the OP stated that his problems began after a session of body-building; and note the above posting of another exacerbation of problems from the body-building session the OP mentioned yesterday (posting of April 9th) I submit that this is clearly an etiological relationship with Mars.

In the natal, Mars is conjunct Mercury (nervous system and mind), and notice how the ramifications of Mars are NOT felt in the muscular system, but rather expressed through the nervous system and mind!
Looked at in declination, the Mars-at-the-source-of-problems hypothesis is further strengthened:
-Mars is P of decl with:
a) the Sun: OP's vital force
b) Moon (just 2 minutes beyond Mars P orb): OP's body in general, and emotions
c) Uranus: OP's electrical system (bio-electrical system), connected also with sudden conditions, and unusual and hard-to-diagnose conditions, which characterize the OP's reported health situation

So, the pre-set of Mars susceptibility as the etiological factor in this case, seems apaprent: I am saying that Mars is the culprit here, and that overstimulation of the Mars energies, has set-off a chain reaction of unusual, functional disturbances throughout the chain of connections (conjunction and Parallels) Mars has (ie, with Mercury, Sun, Moon and Uranus)

In the background information, OP mentions high sex drive and sensitivity in this area: and we find Scorpio-disposited by Mars-on the 5th house (sexual pleasures, etc), Mars connected usually with very high sex drive, and Scorpio with intensity in this area. So here we find Mars-and its connections-at the root once again.

One natural (non-drug, freely available) remedy affinitive to the ill effects of physical injury and over strain (such as body building sessions) is homeopathic arnica montana (in the DH6 dilution as drops), as antidote to physical overstrain, especially in a Mars-sensitive constitution. High potency arnica montana (CH200) might be indicated as an etiological remedy where all the problems seemed to have started from physical overstrain. Remedies for the various ramifications of Mars via its conjunction and Parallel connections to other planets, manifesting as a variety of vague but intense functional, spasmodic like phenomena, would include a wider group of homeopathic remedies such as cuprum metallicum, phosphorus, phosphoricum acidum and even tarentula hispanica, as possibilities.

Regardless of natural remedy possibilities, it seems clear (at least to me) that Mars and its connections, is at the astrologically causal root of the (medically undiagnosed) unusual health situation reported by the OP.

Note: Other Mars connections:
a) Mars is atmakaraka planet in the natal chart, meaning it is the most important single planet in the chart according to Jaimini astrology
b) the ascending degree is in the Vedic term of Mars, showing more Mars connection with the essence of the chart
c) by simple symbolic progression, progressed Mars is currently between natal Uranus and Neptune and is in progressed conjunction with both of these planets

Last edited by dr. farr; 04-11-2012 at 06:27 AM.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:56 AM

All you said seems clearly the solution.
But it remains a question i have, what may means gemini in 12th House ? A serious nerve trouble should be indicated there, no ? I have an horrible childhood, and i know that this position may indicate a difficult childhood, or many enemies ( i have a lot of enemies and few friends because of my strange personality, i think ... )
It would be king Dr Farr to tell me how to take those homeopathic remedies, how many granules, when, what granules exactly ...
It's really nice to help me so seriously. Do you think that one day i could do body building again .. ? I'm really thin, looks like a child !

( Granules, i mean homeopathic pills .. ! )

Last edited by Python; 04-11-2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-12-2012, 12:27 AM

In view of dr. farr's analysis of your natal Mars, perhaps 'bodybuilding' is something you may return to later Python, when your system is strengthened with homeopathic medicine as recommended by dr. farr.

My opinion is that it is a good idea for you to focus on building the general strength of your entire physical and nervous system using Tai Chi or Qigong These exercises are simple and calming - yet also physically strengthening over time
Old 04-12-2012, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

My opinion is that it is a good idea for you to focus on building the general strength of your entire physical and nervous system using Tai Chi or Qigong These exercises are simple and calming - yet also physically strengthening over time

I endorse this suggestion 100%

Python: I will send you an informational PM regarding homeopathic remedies.
Old 04-16-2012, 12:04 PM

Thanks Dr Farr, i'm waiting for your mail
Old 04-19-2012, 09:14 PM

Oh, one last question.

I'm suspected to have a genetic disease, Marfan Syndrome.
It's very hard to diagnose it, and i'm going to meet a genetical doctor. But even him may have so difficulties to find Marfan.
In my natal chart, is there any indication of a genetic disease ?
Marfan concern the skeleton, the ligaments, the heart, the eye, the skin ...
I have many symptoms, but it could just be my physical appearance ... I don't know my father, and it could be him who have Marfan syndrom.

Thanks for you precious help, i'm having a difficult moment of my life.

Tags
french, young