Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people

Horary Questions on Lost items and missing people Discuss lost items horaries, also inquiries on the whereabouts of missing people.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-10-2012, 05:05 AM
SHANTVCI SHANTVCI is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
where is my missing brother and when will i find him ?

My Brother Mr Damodar ( DOB : 08-05-1963 , Birth Time 03:37 AM , Birth Place :Mumbai ) is missing from Mumbai since 23-01-2012 & he is untraceable till date. We have lodged the complaint at Police Station & Crime Branch . We have searched him at temples, hospitals etc. but we could not find him.My parents are old and do not want to advertise his photo.I need the help from you so that I can trace him at the earliest. I will be thankful to you ,if you help us in this critical condition.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-15-2012, 06:18 AM
Aquarius358 Aquarius358 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 501
Re: where is my missing brother and when will i find him ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANTVCI View Post
My Brother Mr Damodar ( DOB : 08-05-1963 , Birth Time 03:37 AM , Birth Place :Mumbai ) is missing from Mumbai since 23-01-2012 & he is untraceable till date. We have lodged the complaint at Police Station & Crime Branch . We have searched him at temples, hospitals etc. but we could not find him.My parents are old and do not want to advertise his photo.I need the help from you so that I can trace him at the earliest. I will be thankful to you ,if you help us in this critical condition.
Querent asked this question on this forum on 10 April 2012, 3:05 pm, Mumbai, India so I've chosen to look at this chart.

Querent is 1 ruler, Sun.
3 ruler (brother) is Venus and Moon. Venus is peregrine so he is ‘lost and wandering.’
Jupiter rules the radical 8th and also co-rules the radical 4th. Jupiter is not aspecting Saturn. Neither Moon nor Venus aspect Jupiter, either - which is positive to confirm he is still alive.
Venus does rule missingn brother’s turned 8th, but Venus is not in the same sign (Taurus).

In the immediate past, Venus has separated from a square with Mars by 2+deg = 2 months and it is significant that Moon has also separated (by 9 deg= little over 2 months?) from a square with Mars.
Mars could be a friend because he is in the missing brother’s 11th.
Mars is also 4 ruler (parents of Q) and also 9 ruler - a religious place, or overseas.
Mars is also the ruler of the brother’s 7th = his partner (either personal or business.)
The square could mean an argument had taken place with a partner or friend.

Saturn can’t be ignored either because he’s in the brother’s first house. It rules his 6th of ill health or work colleagues. Saturn is Rx away from the brother’s 1st House back into his 12th of hospitals or prisons. Moon will eventually sextile Saturn - but it’s a long way off and there’s mixed reception between them. Saturn is exalted, so his normal malefic nature here in the brother’s 1st House is reduced.

It’s the Moon’s trine to Sun (9+ degrees applying) that gives the main hope of the querent seeing his brother again. This is a positive testimony and from which we can work out location and timing.
This aspect is almost 10 degrees away - from Sagittarius to Aries - and indicates a time period of 10 weeks (mutable sign to a cardinal one). It could be as much as 10 months but I think because he has already been missing for 2 months, it could be 10 weeks from the date of your question on 10 April this year.

Both his signifiers are in angular positions in the radical chart - which means he is likely to be somewhere not too far from you or where you live. Venus is in Gemini and Libra is on his ascendant - indicating that he is somewhere up high or elevated. Venus is in the radical 10th = South from where you are. Are there mountains/hills in the south? A temple up high? Does his mother own a flat in a high-rise building? Is there a refuge in such a place?

There is an aphorism which says : To judge the distance travelled, note the number of degrees between the significator and the ruler of the hour. Give one mile to each degree between them. The planetary hour here is the Sun at 20 Aries and Venus is at 6 Gemini - a total of 46 degrees or 46 miles. (Give or take one or two.) The distance may have some connection to his work or mother (Venus is in the 10th). It could also be a total of some 46 houses from where you are but use common sense if this is not likely.

These thoughts on the chart come with my very best wishes.____
PS: I'll put up the chart in the next post so others can have a look at it too.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-15-2012, 06:33 AM
Aquarius358 Aquarius358 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 501
Re: where is my missing brother and when will i find him ?

This is the chart for the time the querent posted his question, Where is my missing brother and when will I find him?
10 April, 2012, 3:05 pm, Mumbai, India.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-15-2012, 09:39 AM
dr. farr dr. farr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: los angeles california
Posts: 11,314
Re: where is my missing brother and when will i find him ?

Note significator Venus is in partile conjunction with the SN in this horary-a rather disturbing testimony, but, true, only one of the chart testimonies (PS: I sent a PM to the OP regarding my evaluation of the original event chart)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-15-2012, 12:35 PM
R.J. R.J. is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: West Kelowna, B.C., Canada
Posts: 173
Re: where is my missing brother and when will i find him ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHANTVCI View Post
My Brother Mr Damodar ( DOB : 08-05-1963 , Birth Time 03:37 AM , Birth Place :Mumbai ) is missing from Mumbai since 23-01-2012 & he is untraceable till date. We have lodged the complaint at Police Station & Crime Branch . We have searched him at temples, hospitals etc. but we could not find him.My parents are old and do not want to advertise his photo.I need the help from you so that I can trace him at the earliest. I will be thankful to you ,if you help us in this critical condition.
Hello Mister Shantvci:

Thank you for your recent pm and inquiry about your brother...

27 Leo is rising, and 27 degrees is found on ALL of the angles of the chart...

This signifies that YOU, the querent, are powerless to ACT.... the question asked about is "too late" and therefore, neither you or your family can affect or influence.... the outcome of your brother's fate.

Therefore, your brother's FINAL fate is now solely in the hands of the Lord and you must be prepared to submit to the Lord's higher will...and be ready for his final judgement, in due time..

You are signified by Leo and Virgo (intercepted) in house number 1.

Yes, house of querent is intercepted (nobody got that !)

What that means... is that you will have more than one astrologer giving you advice, since the 7th house of consultants is also intercepted ?

With Neptune and Mercury found in the 7th house, one of the consultants is likely to be a 'fraud' and will give you wrong advice (Neptune in 7th house, opposite Mars in the 1st house ?)

The second astrologer (signified by Mercury) is likely to give you the best advice...

Meanwhile, Sun and Mercury rules you, the querent.

Both radix Sun and Mercury, here, are frought with tension and difficulties. Your brother's disappearance has brought you and/or your loves ones both mental strain, pain, and anguish... Isn't it true ?

Sun also opposes Saturn, while Mercury is quincunx (150 degrees) to Saturn !

The good news is that your brother may well still be alive, but he is NOT in good shape, mentally...He is likely severely stressed out, and quite depressed, but still ALIVE ! (in my opinion?)

So, good news...for you...

The troubling news is that Venus in Gemini (the ruler of the 3rd house of brothers and sisters) is peregrine, so he is wandering the desert, at this time.

With the radix Moon in the 4th house, he MIGHT NOT be that far away from Mumbai ! Sagittarius rules the country or rural areas, so he might be in a neighboring town or city, close to Mumbai, or within an hour's drive by car...

His location would be... to the SOUTH and EAST of where you asked the question...

Curiously, Venus is in the degree of the nodes, so I doubt whether he is alone. He might well be with someone else...

The Moon in Sagittarius's last aspect was an opposition to Venus in Gemini, so this signifies a breakup in a previous relationship, a fight or quarrel over money, or something very similar..

In any event, your brother seems to be having severe money problems and/or perhaps a personal debt to work or pay off ?

The future


Since radix Moon is peregrine right now, and so is Venus (his ruler?) this indicates a period of extended waiting before your brother eventually resurfaces...

So, all you can do now... is wait ?

This period of wait time may be lengthy. as both Moon and Venus are in cadent signs (Gemini and Sagiitarius), albeit angular houses ? The situation is further complicated by the fact that your brother likes to move around and doesn't stay in one place (Venus in Gemini).

The Moon is approximately 9 degrees and 40 minutes from an applying aspect to the radix Sun in Aries.

Sun (ruler of 1st house) is also conjunct the Part of Fortune, so there is some lucky break imminent, in connection to this question.

Since Gemini and Sagittarius rule media, I would publish your brother's photo in the local media, in order to help the police find him...Maybe someone out there, knows where he is and could recognize him ?

I know that your parents are opposed to going to the media for help, but you need to impress upon them the fact that there are many, many, people who go missing, every day. Not just in India, but everywhere ! Therefore, you need to get the word out that your brother is missing ! Otherwise, you may never find him.

The radix 7th house, in fact, rules ALL the people who can help you find your brother. With Mercury inconjunct Saturn, you may want to try hiring a private detective to find out what happened ? Police departments in countries like India can be notorious for being lazy and/or unhelpful in these sorts of cases, especially if the missing person has a police or court history ?

In horary astrology, the 4th house rules the end of the matter and with North node and Moon both in the 4th house, I am expecting your brother's eventual return to your family.


good luck to you, let us know how things are going...



R.J. Smith

Last edited by R.J.; 04-15-2012 at 08:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:11 PM
Aquarius358 Aquarius358 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 501
Re: where is my missing brother and when will i find him ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
Note significator Venus is in partile conjunction with the SN in this horary-a rather disturbing testimony, but, true, only one of the chart testimonies (PS: I sent a PM to the OP regarding my evaluation of the original event chart)
Yes I saw that - although using Regio houses it's not partile conjunct. (I know! I forgot to choose Regio instead of Placidus for the chart posted on behalf of the querent). In the Regio house chart, Venus separates - just - by part of a degree.
So, on balance, I decided that because the Moon was opposite and was with the benefic North Node, although not nearly as close (a little less than 5deg), this all but cancelled out the malefic.

Actually, there are a couple of disturbing things about this chart - but this is bound to be the case, I believe, when someone leaves home and doesn't tell his family where he's going and for how long.

In the end, I felt that I could not be absolutely sure that he was not alive - which left me with the positive outcome and the harmonious trine of Moon to Sun._____
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aquarius358 For This Useful Post:
SHANTVCI (04-16-2012)
  #7  
Old 04-16-2012, 04:18 AM
SHANTVCI SHANTVCI is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: where is my missing brother and when will i find him ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius358 View Post
Yes I saw that - although using Regio houses it's not partile conjunct. (I know! I forgot to choose Regio instead of Placidus for the chart posted on behalf of the querent). In the Regio house chart, Venus separates - just - by part of a degree.
So, on balance, I decided that because the Moon was opposite and was with the benefic North Node, although not nearly as close (a little less than 5deg), this all but cancelled out the malefic.

Actually, there are a couple of disturbing things about this chart - but this is bound to be the case, I believe, when someone leaves home and doesn't tell his family where he's going and for how long.

In the end, I felt that I could not be absolutely sure that he was not alive - which left me with the positive outcome and the harmonious trine of Moon to Sun._____
Thanks a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-16-2012, 04:29 AM
SHANTVCI SHANTVCI is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 23
Re: where is my missing brother and when will i find him ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.J. View Post
Hello Mister Shantvci:

Thank you for your recent pm and inquiry about your brother...

27 Leo is rising, and 27 degrees is found on ALL of the angles of the chart...

This signifies that YOU, the querent, are powerless to ACT.... the question asked about is "too late" and therefore, neither you or your family can affect or influence.... the outcome of your brother's fate.

Therefore, your brother's FINAL fate is now solely in the hands of the Lord and you must be prepared to submit to the Lord's higher will...and be ready for his final judgement, in due time..

You are signified by Leo and Virgo (intercepted) in house number 1.

Yes, house of querent is intercepted (nobody got that !)

What that means... is that you will have more than one astrologer giving you advice, since the 7th house of consultants is also intercepted ?

With Neptune and Mercury found in the 7th house, one of the consultants is likely to be a 'fraud' and will give you wrong advice (Neptune in 7th house, opposite Mars in the 1st house ?)

The second astrologer (signified by Mercury) is likely to give you the best advice...

Meanwhile, Sun and Mercury rules you, the querent.

Both radix Sun and Mercury, here, are frought with tension and difficulties. Your brother's disappearance has brought you and/or your loves ones both mental strain, pain, and anguish... Isn't it true ?

Sun also opposes Saturn, while Mercury is quincunx (150 degrees) to Saturn !

The good news is that your brother may well still be alive, but he is NOT in good shape, mentally...He is likely severely stressed out, and quite depressed, but still ALIVE ! (in my opinion?)

So, good news...for you...

The troubling news is that Venus in Gemini (the ruler of the 3rd house of brothers and sisters) is peregrine, so he is wandering the desert, at this time.

With the radix Moon in the 4th house, he MIGHT NOT be that far away from Mumbai ! Sagittarius rules the country or rural areas, so he might be in a neighboring town or city, close to Mumbai, or within an hour's drive by car...

His location would be... to the SOUTH and EAST of where you asked the question...

Curiously, Venus is in the degree of the nodes, so I doubt whether he is alone. He might well be with someone else...

The Moon in Sagittarius's last aspect was an opposition to Venus in Gemini, so this signifies a breakup in a previous relationship, a fight or quarrel over money, or something very similar..

In any event, your brother seems to be having severe money problems and/or perhaps a personal debt to work or pay off ?

The future


Since radix Moon is peregrine right now, and so is Venus (his ruler?) this indicates a period of extended waiting before your brother eventually resurfaces...

So, all you can do now... is wait ?

This period of wait time may be lengthy. as both Moon and Venus are in cadent signs (Gemini and Sagiitarius), albeit angular houses ? The situation is further complicated by the fact that your brother likes to move around and doesn't stay in one place (Venus in Gemini).

The Moon is approximately 9 degrees and 40 minutes from an applying aspect to the radix Sun in Aries.

Sun (ruler of 1st house) is also conjunct the Part of Fortune, so there is some lucky break imminent, in connection to this question.

Since Gemini and Sagittarius rule media, I would publish your brother's photo in the local media, in order to help the police find him...Maybe someone out there, knows where he is and could recognize him ?

I know that your parents are opposed to going to the media for help, but you need to impress upon them the fact that there are many, many, people who go missing, every day. Not just in India, but everywhere ! Therefore, you need to get the word out that your brother is missing ! Otherwise, you may never find him.

The radix 7th house, in fact, rules ALL the people who can help you find your brother. With Mercury inconjunct Saturn, you may want to try hiring a private detective to find out what happened ? Police departments in countries like India can be notorious for being lazy and/or unhelpful in these sorts of cases, especially if the missing person has a police or court history ?

In horary astrology, the 4th house rules the end of the matter and with North node and Moon both in the 4th house, I am expecting your brother's eventual return to your family.


good luck to you, let us know how things are going...



R.J. Smith
Thanks for reply & detailed analysis. I hope that he returns the home safe as predicted by you. I am very much thankful to you for taking time and helping me in such difficult situation.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
brother, find, missing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2014, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.