Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-05-2012, 10:21 PM
chicnobi chicnobi is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 31
does he love me?

does he really love me ?
http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2456037962585.gif
he is jupiter in taurus
could anyone please interpret?


Last edited by chicnobi; 04-19-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:47 PM
anoop.indirapuramghazibad anoop.indirapuramghazibad is offline
Senior Member
anoop.indirapuramghazibad's Profile Fields
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Contact e-mail-anoop.astrologer@gmail.com
Posts: 747
Re: does he love me?

The at which questioned is raised, according to Vedic astrology- Sat is Retro, and is playing a major role in this question. Moon, Asc. Lord (Vedic) is in the axis of SN and NN. That indicates, question - I think some confusion.
Sat. will be Direct on 16/17 midnight now, if you friend will be back then may take some time.
__________________
www.anoopastrosutra.com,
.....Anoop.astrologer (Jyotisha Acharya)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-12-2012, 05:57 PM
chicnobi chicnobi is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 31
Re: does he love me?

what may take some time?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-13-2012, 05:54 AM
anoop.indirapuramghazibad anoop.indirapuramghazibad is offline
Senior Member
anoop.indirapuramghazibad's Profile Fields
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Contact e-mail-anoop.astrologer@gmail.com
Posts: 747
Re: does he love me?

I agree with Dr. Farr
__________________
www.anoopastrosutra.com,
.....Anoop.astrologer (Jyotisha Acharya)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-13-2012, 08:45 PM
chicnobi chicnobi is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 31
Re: does he love me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll delineate using HIS Part of Love (7th house= his house, + venus - sun)

-his POL falls @ 21 Aries
-its dispositor, Mars, is posited in querent's house (first house) = + testimony
-his dispositor (lord of 7th house, Jupiter) flows away from the POL = - testimony
-Moon flows away from the POL = - testimony
-POL is in a dark degree of Aries = - testimony
-querent's significator (lord of 1st house) Mercury, retrogrades away from the POL =
-testimony

Results using this method:
Positive = +1 testimony
Negative = -4 testimonies
Net = -3 testimonies

Using this method, the question looks unfavorable at the current time.
how long is it unfavorable for?

he is jupiter is in my term, doesn't he love me?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-15-2012, 04:23 AM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
rafaella's Profile Fields
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Downunder
Posts: 1,552
Re: does he love me?

I wouldn't say its love, but he likes you...term is not very strong. Jupiter is also peregrine, he is not about to propose love to you. And your ruler is Rx and in detriment, you seem to be in bad state at the moment, things are not going your way right now. With Mars Rx at the ASC and Moon just having left a square with Mars, I expect some emotional frustration and anger within you...maybe there was even a fight between you both just recently which has made you doubt about his interest in you? Neptune at his ASC tells me, there is something about him that you may not know and he is not in any shape to be forward with you, he is quite confused as well.

You haven't told us anything about the background, who is he and why do you wonder about his love for you? The chart is more clear when we know a little bit of background, so the aspects in the chart will make more sense....

cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-16-2012, 02:29 AM
SagiCap's Avatar
SagiCap SagiCap is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,348
Re: does he love me?

I'd prefer more background too, but now the chart is gone. Can you re-post please?
__________________
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounding yourself with a******s.” -William Gibson.

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-16-2012, 04:41 PM
chicnobi chicnobi is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 31
Re: does he love me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
I wouldn't say its love, but he likes you...term is not very strong. Jupiter is also peregrine, he is not about to propose love to you. And your ruler is Rx and in detriment, you seem to be in bad state at the moment, things are not going your way right now. With Mars Rx at the ASC and Moon just having left a square with Mars, I expect some emotional frustration and anger within you...maybe there was even a fight between you both just recently which has made you doubt about his interest in you? Neptune at his ASC tells me, there is something about him that you may not know and he is not in any shape to be forward with you, he is quite confused as well.

You haven't told us anything about the background, who is he and why do you wonder about his love for you? The chart is more clear when we know a little bit of background, so the aspects in the chart will make more sense....

cheers!
what is he confused about?

we are in a relationship, he told me that he loves me.

He is Jupiter in Taurus which exalts my Moon there.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-16-2012, 10:15 PM
rafaella's Avatar
rafaella rafaella is offline
Senior Member
rafaella's Profile Fields
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Downunder
Posts: 1,552
Re: does he love me?

If you in a relationship and all is well then why are you asking this question? Why are you having doubts? I want to understand why there is moon square mars, recent aspect, why moon is conjunt south node and why both moon and mercury are not on best shape... Moon I'd peregrine, Mercury in detriment. Mars rx opposing Neptune in his 1st shows confusion, it could be your own mistrust in
him...

I am on my mobile, so can't look At the chart in detail, but Jupiter does care about Mercury, yes it exalts Moon... But I rather look at mercury and Jupiter as primary rulers. Mars rx in the 1st stands out to me...it shows doubt, frustration... Can you give us more detail, what was in the recent past and why are you doubting him?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-17-2012, 02:43 PM
chicnobi chicnobi is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 31
Re: does he love me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
If you in a relationship and all is well then why are you asking this question? Why are you having doubts? I want to understand why there is moon square mars, recent aspect, why moon is conjunt south node and why both moon and mercury are not on best shape... Moon I'd peregrine, Mercury in detriment. Mars rx opposing Neptune in his 1st shows confusion, it could be your own mistrust in
him...

I am on my mobile, so can't look At the chart in detail, but Jupiter does care about Mercury, yes it exalts Moon... But I rather look at mercury and Jupiter as primary rulers. Mars rx in the 1st stands out to me...it shows doubt, frustration... Can you give us more detail, what was in the recent past and why are you doubting him?
mercury is in pisces of jupiter and jupiter is in term of mercury and jupiter in taurus exalts moon.

we had disagreements. but does he love me?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-19-2012, 08:10 AM
Aquarius358 Aquarius358 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 501
Re: does he love me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicnobi View Post
does he really love me ?
http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2456036390625.gif
he is jupiter in taurus
could anyone please interpret?
In response to your PM, I’ll have a go.

You’re asking about the state of things - not so much what will happen - at the time of your question which was 3 weeks ago.

Yes, he loves you because Jupiter receives Mercury by Sign and, in response, Mercury receives Jupiter by Term - not nearly as much ‘loving’ from you towards him tho.

You are right about mutual reception being there in your horary - but the mutual reception is only by Face between Jupiter and Moon. This is the weakest of all reception and is hardly any reception at all. Sorry. [Reception by Sign is the strongest and best. Think of ‘Love’ on a kind of curve - and as it goes from Sign to Exaltation to Triplicity to Term to Face, we find Face at the weakest or lowest end. ]

Two important negatives in this chart are -
1 - Mars was very closely Rx back towards the Asc (5Virgo34) - indicating some kind of stress or argument or ‘cutting off’ in your life at the time of asking the question. However, Mars has now gone direct.
2 - Malefic South Node is on an angle and partile (exactly) conjunct the Moon & this is very important.
Moon represents your feelings & these were being negatively influenced by the malefic South Node which ‘reduces’ things in a not very nice way. I’d say that, given your reception by Term, your feelings for him have been reduced and/or you felt the relationship had been reduced in some way.

As if to contradict what I’ve just said, Moon (the emotional part of you) receives Jupiter by Exaltation - which shows you have him on a pedestal in that sense. This is not a good idea at the best of times (putting someone on a pedestal ie) and especially here because Jupiter is in the Moon’s Detriment meaning he is bad for you - or was at the time of the question.

Your planet is very debilitated - you’re in a bad way, to put it mildly - Mercury in Pisces in its Detriment and Fall and nearing the end of its Sign. I’d suggest that when Mercury moves into Aries (not necessarily literally but in the future,) you will then receive Jupiter by Triplicity - meaning you’ll return to some slightly stronger feelings for him from your 'head' as distinct from your emotional self.

Moon confirms this. She has moved away from Jupiter and is not willing (or able) to see him (in a loving way.) But when she moves into Cancer in the future (not necessarily literally), she will then aspect Jupiter by sextile and so ‘return’ to him.

So, in summary, when you asked this question, the state of things were quite negative and fluctuating - but he does love you. With Neptune conjunct the 7th cusp, I’d say he could well be a bit of a romantic but he may just as easily be confused about the relationship.

Hope that helps somewhat._______
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-19-2012, 05:44 PM
chicnobi chicnobi is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 31
Re: does he love me?

Quote:
You are right about mutual reception being there in your horary - but the mutual reception is only by Face between Jupiter and Moon. This is the weakest of all reception and is hardly any reception at all. Sorry. [Reception by Sign is the strongest and best. Think of ‘Love’ on a kind of curve - and as it goes from Sign to Exaltation to Triplicity to Term to Face, we find Face at the weakest or lowest end. ]
there is mutual reception between jupiter and moon by face and triplicity and jupiter in taurus exalts my moon
Quote:
As if to contradict what I’ve just said, Moon (the emotional part of you) receives Jupiter by Exaltation - which shows you have him on a pedestal in that sense. This is not a good idea at the best of times (putting someone on a pedestal ie) and especially here because Jupiter is in the Moon’s Detriment meaning he is bad for you - or was at the time of the question.
jupiter is in taurus, not in moon's detriment?

Quote:
Your planet is very debilitated - you’re in a bad way, to put it mildly - Mercury in Pisces in its Detriment and Fall and nearing the end of its Sign. I’d suggest that when Mercury moves into Aries (not necessarily literally but in the future,) you will then receive Jupiter by Triplicity - meaning you’ll return to some slightly stronger feelings for him from your 'head' as distinct from your emotional self.
when will that happen? and what will he feel for me then?
Quote:
Moon confirms this. She has moved away from Jupiter and is not willing (or able) to see him (in a loving way.) But when she moves into Cancer in the future (not necessarily literally), she will then aspect Jupiter by sextile and so ‘return’ to him.
when will that happen? and what will he feel for me then?

Quote:
So, in summary, when you asked this question, the state of things were quite negative and fluctuating - but he does love you. With Neptune conjunct the 7th cusp, I’d say he could well be a bit of a romantic but he may just as easily be confused about the relationship.
what is he confused about in the relationship?


many thanks
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-20-2012, 12:41 AM
Aquarius358 Aquarius358 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 501
Re: does he love me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicnobi View Post
there is mutual reception between jupiter and moon by face and triplicity and jupiter in taurus exalts my moon

Not quite. Mutual reception is when both planets receive each other from the same place (ie by Sign, Exaltation, Triplicity, Term, Face.)

Here, Jupiter receives Moon by Face only and Moon receives Jupiter by Face - hence, they mutually receive each other but only by Face.
The rest of the reception is not 'mutual.'

Jupiter also 'receives' Moon by Detriment.
Moon receives Jupiter by Exaltation = you 'exalt' him.
But the reason I say he still loves you, is because of the reception between Mercury and Jupiter. Jupiter receives Mercury by Sign which is quite strong reception - but, still using this pair of signifiers, Mercury does not receive Jupiter by Sign, but only by Term. This is called 'mixed' reception and shows you having the lesser feelings.

jupiter is in taurus, not in moon's detriment? Taurus is the place where Moon is exalted and Jupiter is there - hence my saying, "Moon receives Jupiter by Exaltation" - but he does NOT receive you AS MOON in the same way. He is only friendly.

when will that happen? and what will he feel for me then?
This is not definable - I said it wasn't literal but at some time in future.

when will that happen? and what will he feel for me then?
Not able to tell from this chart - there are NO actual aspects between you, remember. This means there is no action.
You asked about the state of things - not would you get together again.
As the other astrologers have said, you need to give some background to any question you ask on this forum. We don't need any personal or intimate details - just some information. For instance, if you were living together or just separated, or what.

what is he confused about in the relationship? I don't know - you'd have to ask him. He may even deny being confused. Nothing is ever black and white - there are always gradations and fluctuations in everyone, all the time.

many thanks
Take care.___
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
love

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All we need is Love Shining Ray Natal Astrology 13 07-16-2011 11:00 PM
Will love ever come? eketer-pieta Read My Chart 1 04-06-2011 05:19 AM
Can you help me? serenity Relational Astrology 3 11-23-2010 07:06 PM
Unlucky love life... GhorAn Read My Chart 6 10-28-2009 11:36 PM
Does he love me? jenluvsblackcat Horary Questions on Relational Issues 6 03-06-2006 07:30 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2012, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.