Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:09 AM

The Importance of lilith? Gemini & Leo

I was reading this lengthy article on lilith in Gemini and lilith in Leo and became confused at how important this aspect was considered in someones chart. It was so intricately detailed that it blew some descriptions of sun signs I've read out of the water.

Can someone explain the importance of this seemingly "dire" position? *lilith*

Old 04-15-2012, 03:13 AM

Re: The Importance of lilith? Gemini & Leo

I consider Lilith:
1) to really have astrological influences (in other words, I consider Lilith to be a valid astrologically influencing element in a chart)
2) and that these influences/indications are similar to (but not as "deep" as) those of the South Node.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:26 AM

Ah ok...but do they color the personality or the will? Or is its influence more of the choices given to the person in life? It's just through research I haven't been given a clear view of what its influence is...
Old 04-15-2012, 09:48 AM

A very good delineative book on Lilith is Wilson-Ludham's "Lilith Insight", available from various astrological book vendors (such as astroamerica.com) This will help you find answers to your questions.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:47 PM

It's really good to get a good understanding of the mythology of Lilith.
However, here are 2 really good sites to check out.

http://www.valkyrieastrology.com/Mak...ds/lilith.html

http://darkstarastrology.com/triple-...ith-astrology/

It's also good to understand the difference between the asteriod Lilith, Black Moon Lilith and Dark Moon Lilith and where they fall in your chart.

Hope this helps,
Sarah

Tags
gemini, importance, lilith