Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations

Recommendations Looking for advice and suggestions on books, websites, programs, professionals, organizations, or anything else related to astrology? Ask and share your opinions here.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to for3v3r_17teen Send a message via Yahoo to for3v3r_17teen
Astrology Software for Mac

I'm looking for a good astrology software for Mac. So, far I've come across IO Interpreter by TCR. I don't know if it's good or not, and it is a bit pricey for an astrology amateur such as myself. Are there any free or relatively inexpensive programs out there that anyone could recommend?

I want it for charts and analysis.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:57 PM

Re: Astrology Software for Mac

I'm looking for something for Mac too. Considering timecycles which is the maker of the Io series suite. Anyone used these? Expensive but I'm considering a purchase...
Old 04-13-2012, 11:54 PM
Banned

hi you 2,

check out the free morinus software that runs on all platforms, but designed off linux.. http://sites.google.com/site/pymorinus/#TOC-Programming

it is more of a focus on trad astro, but it is quite a good program regardless and the price can't be beat!
The Following User Says Thank You to sandstone For This Useful Post:
StillOne (04-14-2012)
Old 04-16-2012, 07:29 PM

Hey guys,

My friend is a long-time devotee of this software called Kairon for MAC. I think it has other versions but it is extensive. http://www.kairon.cc/

Let me know what you think. If you need more info, I can try to dig up some for you.

Tags
astrology, software