Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Old 04-04-2012, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burlinvermon View Post
his attraction will become strong towards you, you have mars opposition mars and mars square saturn though. you both want to lead but you should join forces and take turns. disappointing sex can anger saturn. criticism of your sexual technique. you will both feel inhibited.
Thank you so much for your reply..when is it likely going to happen as in how much will it take for his attraction level to grow...actually both of us have strong sexual desires for each other but hes interestd in flings alone and i would want something serious ...are there any chances of us becoming slowly and steadily strong??and be happy with eaxh other

Old 04-04-2012, 05:17 PM

Re: friends and best friends synastry, post yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightrider View Post
Hey.

This synastry is of my best friend (outside) and me. Been buddies since elementary school, we had some disputes back then but nothing serious. We play old video games and help each other class assignments, homework, etc. We don't really meddle into each other's personal lives unless it's too difficult to cop with alone. I wouldn't like it any other way.

And no, there are no romantic feelings. We are both (straight) males.
a lot of positive aspects
venus conjunct venus
mars conjunct mars
jupiter conjunct jupiter
pluto conjunct pluto
his saturn conjunct your venus
your saturn conjunct his venus
mercury conjunct neptune
mercury conjunct venus
north node conjunct north node
his sun conjunct your north node
your sun conjunct his north node
moon trine neptune
moon sextile pluto

mars opposition jupiter and moon square neptune aren't positive.

you are illusive and mysteriously attractive to him he knows that all is not quite the way it seems. he feels a powerful spiritual connection though. he is sensitive to you.

you have a lively relationship, you both want personal freedom and have natural agreement and understanding each other, you love each other.

do you travel and laugh with him? does he inspire imaginative and artistic qualities in you? does he also have an interest in astrology and paranormal realms?

post your composite

Last edited by burlinvermon; 04-04-2012 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:24 PM

deleted the message
Old 04-04-2012, 05:31 PM

i sent you a PM jamie
Old 04-05-2012, 02:59 PM

As you requested, here is the synastry and composite charts of myself and my best friend. There's no romantic interest between us - we are both female and have been friends for over 25 years. I met her at work when she came to pick up her husband - an unusual way for a friendship to start! She was never threatened by me being a coworker of her husband (and she had no reason to be threatened as I had no interest in him at all.) Ironically, the marriage ended a few years ago and she is now involved with the man who was her ex husband's boss at this job!

I introduced her to the esoteric. She was very traditionally Catholic and I never had any use for organized religion. Over the years she moved away from traditional religion and I guess I must have planted a very potent seed in her mind because she is really into it now, although she is attracted to different esoteric subjects than I am. We live about 1500 miles apart and have been for about 12 years now but the friendship remains. She recently helped me out last November when I really needed her but she seemed distant to me. I don't think she wanted to be there because it took her away from her boyfriend and children. She also seemed a bit inconsiderate but again, she really helped me out when (I think) she really didn't want to. Also, and maybe this is because of all the distance between us, I get the feeling she really doesn't 'get' me. Because of this I no longer tell her certain things going on with me. But she has always been very kind to me and I don't take that for granted. There are few people that have been kind to me in this life so I value it whenever I find it.

Now I do have a coworker whom I've known for almost 6 years and she is the most annoying, obnoxious woman I have ever met (besides my mother.) Her mere presence drains the life out of me. I'd post her chart if I knew her time of birth.

Old 04-05-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyv63 View Post
As you requested, here is the synastry and composite charts of myself and my best friend. There's no romantic interest between us - we are both female and have been friends for over 25 years. I met her at work when she came to pick up her husband - an unusual way for a friendship to start! She was never threatened by me being a coworker of her husband (and she had no reason to be threatened as I had no interest in him at all.) Ironically, the marriage ended a few years ago and she is now involved with the man who was her ex husband's boss at this job!

I introduced her to the esoteric. She was very traditionally Catholic and I never had any use for organized religion. Over the years she moved away from traditional religion and I guess I must have planted a very potent seed in her mind because she is really into it now, although she is attracted to different esoteric subjects than I am. We live about 1500 miles apart and have been for about 12 years now but the friendship remains. She recently helped me out last November when I really needed her but she seemed distant to me. I don't think she wanted to be there because it took her away from her boyfriend and children. She also seemed a bit inconsiderate but again, she really helped me out when (I think) she really didn't want to. Also, and maybe this is because of all the distance between us, I get the feeling she really doesn't 'get' me. Because of this I no longer tell her certain things going on with me. But she has always been very kind to me and I don't take that for granted. There are few people that have been kind to me in this life so I value it whenever I find it.

Now I do have a coworker whom I've known for almost 6 years and she is the most annoying, obnoxious woman I have ever met (besides my mother.) Her mere presence drains the life out of me. I'd post her chart if I knew her time of birth.
a lot of positive aspects
moon trine uranus
uranus trine sun, venus and mars
sun, venus and pluto trine sun
venus trine mercury
pluto conjunct sun, venus and pluto
mars conjunct moon
neptune sextile venus, sun and pluto

you have uranus square mars and mercury in composite and uranus trine moon,sun, venus and mars in synastry(distance between you and change,she was very catholic)

her mercury square mars and venus
your mercury square her jupiter
her mars square your saturn
her moon square your saturn
moon opposition moon

she may not sensitive to your feelings of inadequacy and tease you for being inept or withdrawn. you don't want to face up your feelings of inadequacy, you control, undermine, criticize her and limit her expression.

you need to communicate rather than arguing over which of you is right.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:45 PM

She never teases me - quite the opposite. She is always upbeat and encouraging. But she doesn't understand much of what I go through. I don't criticise or undermine her because I admire and appreciate her. I do think we are very different but it isn't that she's better or worse - just different. We don't argue. Sure, we have discussions but we are both very respectful of each other and at worst, we agree to disagree. I think one of the reasons we've remained friends for so long is because we do not get into heated arguments. I hate arguing with people. It accomplishes nothing useful. I prefer to discuss (all that Libra...) and this has always worked well for us. The main difference between us is that I am a very focused, determined person and she is more of a 'go with the flow' type of person. If I'm being honest, she's a bit scattered. She thinks I should lighten up (probably somewhat true - to a point) and I think she should be more self disciplined. But other than that, we get along nicely.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:22 PM

The star chart of our late family friend whom passed away on March 20th this year, and she had an interest in astrology herself.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi...rg-u1333663539

She said on having a strong Jupiter and Neptune (she's a Sagittarius) with Jupiter in (sign cusps) Cancer/Leo and Neptune in Virgo/Libra.

Last edited by CapAquaPis; 04-05-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:35 AM

Quote:
post your synastry with your friend/s and describe your relationship

are there also romantic feelings between you and your friend?
As best friends are denoted in the 7th house of long term relationships
then in my case my best friend has her Venus in my 7th house Virgo. It is ruled by Mercury in Leo 6th house and I have two other very good friends who are Leos and met at work. One of whom is much younger. All fits. My best friend when I was very young was a Virgo.

The 11th is group associations and not really friends as such except in a context of having a common situation such as clubs and fraternity houses etc. where there is common purpose. .

The third house is the house of peer groups and those who we see almost daily. THey can be friends from school and study groups, in the neighbourhood and around our own age.

Last edited by Claire19; 04-06-2012 at 01:37 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:27 PM

Why is it that everytime I see this thread I remember the movie "Friends with benefits"
LOL
Old 04-07-2012, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
As best friends are denoted in the 7th house of long term relationships
then in my case my best friend has her Venus in my 7th house Virgo. It is ruled by Mercury in Leo 6th house and I have two other very good friends who are Leos and met at work. One of whom is much younger. All fits. My best friend when I was very young was a Virgo.

The 11th is group associations and not really friends as such except in a context of having a common situation such as clubs and fraternity houses etc. where there is common purpose. .

The third house is the house of peer groups and those who we see almost daily. THey can be friends from school and study groups, in the neighbourhood and around our own age.
what is the difference in synastry/composite between just friends or more?
Old 04-08-2012, 02:14 AM

I asked a horary question for this guys relationship intentions and the reading was quite positive.... found out his birthday and am now a bit paranoid about all the bad stuff in our combined charts. Any thoughts?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg synastry.jpg (56.2 KB, 10 views)
Old 04-08-2012, 06:31 AM

Quote:
post your synastry with your friend/s and describe your relationship

are there also romantic feelings between you and your friend?
Well...we're both female so...no I'll report if that changes.

She's a Capricorn with the same Moon and Mercury as mine. We read each other so well, although the onslaught from my cardinal Mars means we bump heads once in a while. But I respect people who can stand up to me...which ain't easy with all my Cap/Aries influences!
Sagittarius is my #1 dominant sign, Jupiter #2 dominant planet! Jupiter, Uranus & Neptune in the 9th. One day I'll travel the world! Japan you're first
Old 04-08-2012, 06:53 AM
poyi's Profile Fields

Quote:
Hey.

This synastry is of my best friend (outside) and me. Been buddies since elementary school, we had some disputes back then but nothing serious. We play old video games and help each other class assignments, homework, etc. We don't really meddle into each other's personal lives unless it's too difficult to cop with alone. I wouldn't like it any other way.

And no, there are no romantic feelings. We are both (straight) males.
OMG two of you have MC/IC & AC/DC conjunction, Square & Opposite surely is one kind of a significant relationship....Perhaps when axises have all these major aspects conjunction, square, opposite suggest long term relationship. NN conjuncts together, and your Sun/Venus/Mars/Mercury/Saturn/Neptune/Uranus/Pluto are all in the same sign....I wonder if you two would also fall in love/attracted the same girl together!?
I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Old 04-10-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
mars opposition jupiter and moon square neptune aren't positive.

you are illusive and mysteriously attractive to him he knows that all is not quite the way it seems. he feels a powerful spiritual connection though. he is sensitive to you.

you have a lively relationship, you both want personal freedom and have natural agreement and understanding each other, you love each other.

do you travel and laugh with him? does he inspire imaginative and artistic qualities in you? does he also have an interest in astrology and paranormal realms?

post your composite

I will have to check those aspects.

Yes travel sometimes and we laugh together. He introduced me to thrash metal bands such as Metallica and Megadeth. When he started to learn playing guitar i was encouraged to do the same. He lost interest years ago, but i kept on playing.

He has always been interested in UFOS and occult stuff.

I attached a composite chart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poyi View Post
OMG two of you have MC/IC & AC/DC conjunction, Square & Opposite surely is one kind of a significant relationship....Perhaps when axises have all these major aspects conjunction, square, opposite suggest long term relationship. NN conjuncts together, and your Sun/Venus/Mars/Mercury/Saturn/Neptune/Uranus/Pluto are all in the same sign....I wonder if you two would also fall in love/attracted the same girl together!?
He has a girlfriend and now that i think about it... she looks so good, lol.

Now on a serious note, i'm curious about that aspect. What does it indicates?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg compositechart.jpg (75.0 KB, 12 views)

"To know all is not to forgive all. It is to despise everybody." Quentin Crisp

"Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost."
Charlie Chaplin, in The Great Dictator (1940)
Old 04-10-2012, 03:44 PM
poyi's Profile Fields

Originally Posted by poyi

OH well.....if you two are opposite sex, by now should be....you know...(giggling).

I suppose with all those aspects it will be difficult to cut of relationship. But seriously don't fall in love with his girlfriend. Is not worth it! (really?) You two are too alike, I am not surprised; it might happens. But seriously, DON'T (I think I may make things worse now....)

I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery. --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Old 04-13-2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
I will have to check those aspects.

Yes travel sometimes and we laugh together. He introduced me to thrash metal bands such as Metallica and Megadeth. When he started to learn playing guitar i was encouraged to do the same. He lost interest years ago, but i kept on playing.

He has always been interested in UFOS and occult stuff.

I attached a composite chart.
you have a lot of positive aspects in composite
jupiter conjunct moon
mercury conjunct venus
venus conjunct saturn
mars conjunct uranus
pluto sextile saturn, neptune and venus
sun conjunct north node
pluto square sun, jupiter opposition uranus, mars and moon opposition uranus aren't positive

you are constantly in flux, you have a untraditional friendship ,you don't have a routine. your friendship began with very strong feelings ,your friendship have aroused strong feelings in others, you arouse primal feelings in one another. being jealous, controlling, dominating likely.

tokyo.lights post your synastry and composite. PM melina.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
The star chart of our late family friend whom passed away on March 20th, and she had an interest in astrology herself.

She said on having a strong Jupiter and Neptune (she's a Sagittarius) with Jupiter in (sign cusps) Cancer/Leo and Neptune in Virgo/Libra.
Here's her chart instead of posting the temporary "Free" link from astro.com, and I've done some comparisons with my Mom's chart.
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_w2gw_01_judy_hp_33282_23886.gif (52.5 KB, 5 views)
Old 04-21-2012, 09:40 AM

My apologies for double posting, but here's my mother's chart for all to see.

(includes Ceres hanging to the right in Pisces from the cusp of Aquarius).

I welcome anyone to make a combined star chart to find out any close friendship ties are possible.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_gail_leah_34695_14074.jpg (84.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 04-25-2012, 02:15 AM

By request via PM of a forum member, the combined synastry-composite chart of my Mom and her late friend: any commonality of friendship can be best explained in analysis of Mom's AC vs. Judy's IC ("east point") with the Neptune in their west points or Judy's AC vs. Mom's MC (south node) with Pluto in their north nodes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_61gw_01_02_judy_gail_leah_7831_4433.jpg (55.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-05-2012, 02:57 AM

Quote:
This synastry is of my best friend (outside) and me. Been buddies since elementary school, we had some disputes back then but nothing serious. We play old video games and help each other class assignments, homework, etc. We don't really meddle into each other's personal lives unless it's too difficult to cope with alone. I wouldn't like it any other way. And no, there are no romantic feelings. We are both (straight) males.
Fascinating. Thanks for posting. I'm interested in friendships, too. I particularly note the N.Node conjunction, and the heavy concentration of mutual planets. WOW. No wonder you feel so comfortable as buddies! You must be 2 peas in a pod! I assume you were both born fairly close to each other in dates, given these placements. I'd also note the Moon-Saturn trine, which would lend a real sense of stability & long-term attachment. Great chart.

My Chart
Old 05-05-2012, 03:20 AM

I'm posting two sets of charts -- synastry and composite for each. The first pair is my best female friend here in town, and second pair is my best male friend. I've known her longer, about 6 years, and him for 3. I'd post yet a 3rd, with another really good female friend, but I'm less sure of her birth time. I have pretty exact birth times for both these folks.

In terms of details, what I share with them both is an ease of conversation (although she tends to dominate our conversations, while with him it's more given-and-take, although sometimes he'll dominate too). Also, all three of us are historians (and professors), although both he and she are part-time lecturers, whereas I'm full-time faculty. Her teaching is more "on the side" (she has a full-time job/career elsewhere working with tribes). For him, his full-time job is to pay the rent, whereas, he teaches for love of it (and is very good). She's less attached, but loves history all the same.

She and I have more in common in terms of life experiences -- possibly because she's only 2 years younger, whereas he's 9. But also because she and I are both part-blood American Indians raised away from the rez. He and I both love history, but I study ancient history whereas he specializes in WWI (and WWII), plus some Renaissance. In terms of life outlook, I'm closer to him. For instance, I doubt I could ever either share a house as a roommate with her, and certainly not a bank account! Ha. With him, sharing residence as roommates would be relatively easy (if he weren't allergic to my cats), and we both tend to manage finances similarly. I'd point to the Moon-Moon conjunction I share with him for that similarity. :-)

I'll also add that I knew her tangentially for several years before we became close, and we became close only after my divorce and after she had trouble (and eventually separated) from her husband. Both our ex-s are a lot alike, so we had a tie of shared experiences. By contrast, he and I became relatively good friends relatively rapidly. It wasn't instantaneous, by any means, but [almost] from the start we were able to carry on very long (as in hours) conversations without boring each other or running out of things to say, which is why I consider him as good a friend although I haven't known him as long.

That said, my relationship with him tends to be more off-again/on-again. Sometimes we talk a lot, other times, we'll go weeks. Whereas she and I maintain regular contact even though she travels a LOT. She goes out of her way to maintain the contact.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me_Cathi.jpg (51.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg composite_Cathi_me.jpg (79.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg me_in_him_out.jpg (52.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg composite_Dan_me.jpg (80.2 KB, 1 views)

My Chart

Last edited by Kenoshamaensa; 05-05-2012 at 03:24 AM.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:41 PM
Cascada's Profile Fields

I think I have a powerful synastry chart with my best friend. We met in 2001/2002, when I was somewhere between 7-9 and she was somewhere between 4-6. It was one of those things where you were kind of forced with each other as kids so your parents could talk, etc. Well, our families are connected. My oldest sister married my best friends father, so since their marriage I've treated her as a niece and protected her like she was my little sister. The funny thing is, when we first met I didn't really like her, I thought she was a spoiled brat and she preferred my sister we kind of just grew up together, and now we share a profound connection. We can talk to each other about anything, we see through each others lies and brave faces. We finish each others sentences, we even have similar phrases and habits etc. We clash sometimes, though, we both want to lead and be the center of attention, so there's a clash of wills there, but our understanding of each other is much deeper than most friends.
We're not as close now, which makes me sad. I just think she's growing out of our childhood friendship and I don't think I'll ever grow up

I'm including our aspects in a separate picture, so you can see that her Sun is unaspected, minus the minor aspects. I think this shows how I can be really domineering in our friendship. Up until recently, I'd be the overly expressive, talkative one, whereas she rarely got her say. I must be really bossy.

On the synastry chart, my chart is on the inside.
Attached Images
File Type: png friendship chart.png (75.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg friendshipchartaspects.jpg (63.3 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg friendship chart composite.jpg (83.8 KB, 4 views)
Old 04-08-2014, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascada View Post
I think I have a powerful synastry chart with my best friend. We met in 2001/2002, when I was somewhere between 7-9 and she was somewhere between 4-6. It was one of those things where you were kind of forced with each other as kids so your parents could talk, etc. Well, our families are connected. My oldest sister married my best friends father, so since their marriage I've treated her as a niece and protected her like she was my little sister. The funny thing is, when we first met I didn't really like her, I thought she was a spoiled brat and she preferred my sister we kind of just grew up together, and now we share a profound connection. We can talk to each other about anything, we see through each others lies and brave faces. We finish each others sentences, we even have similar phrases and habits etc. We clash sometimes, though, we both want to lead and be the center of attention, so there's a clash of wills there, but our understanding of each other is much deeper than most friends.
We're not as close now, which makes me sad. I just think she's growing out of our childhood friendship and I don't think I'll ever grow up

I'm including our aspects in a separate picture, so you can see that her Sun is unaspected, minus the minor aspects. I think this shows how I can be really domineering in our friendship. Up until recently, I'd be the overly expressive, talkative one, whereas she rarely got her say. I must be really bossy.

On the synastry chart, my chart is on the inside.
Heh, this thread is 2 years old but worth reviving, I think. Seems like there are a lot of Mercury/Venus or Mercury/Moon aspects in these friendships. I could guess your chart was on the outside by the placement of Saturn opposing Moon/Venus, the "older" one and the protective one. You both have Northern Hemisphere charts with Saturn trailing and aspecting an angle, your synastry primarily in the 3rd - 4th houses... the intereaction between you occurs mostly in family-related or intimate (not that kind!) situations. 3rd house is childhood, cousins, siblings, neices/nephews, 4th is home, father, close family.

You have Mars leading while she has Venus. That could also show her willingness to let you take control, especially with Sun and Moon in Libra. With Leo rising, I could see "spoiled" come up as an adjective. :P Scorpio Venus/Merc conj. can show that she can understand where you're coming from easily, but then there is square between your Merc and her Venus... you might not understand what she values as much as she does you... though that might be eased by the fact that the two planets are in compatible signs, and you have her Sun and your Moon in the same sign. Even if there aren't many aspects to her Sun, that can be a good indicator that you support each other.

Because there is so much similarity in the overall shape of your chart and the signs your planets fall in, it seems like there would be a good deal of understanding between you, even if you don't interact often.

--

Here's the synastry between my best friend and I. We met in high school and we were instant friends. For me there was a "fated" feeling as she reminded me of my best friend from childhood who I lost track of, and miss terribly sometimes. I still remember our first conversation. We were both giddy, and scared, like talking to a "crush" but it was a platonic crush.

During high school, people only seemed to see the Aries parts of her, and acted like she was not vulnerable or had any feminine side, but I could see straight through it and she appreciated that a lot; I can calm her anger. She always makes me feel like I was important an worth her attention, too, and that was rare for me. She pushes me to realize my ideas and be more creative.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_61gw_01_14_anonymous_anonymous.66458.2920.jpg (53.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 04-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Cascada's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
Heh, this thread is 2 years old but worth reviving, I think. Seems like there are a lot of Mercury/Venus or Mercury/Moon aspects in these friendships. I could guess your chart was on the outside by the placement of Saturn opposing Moon/Venus, the "older" one and the protective one. You both have Northern Hemisphere charts with Saturn trailing and aspecting an angle, your synastry primarily in the 3rd - 4th houses... the intereaction between you occurs mostly in family-related or intimate (not that kind!) situations. 3rd house is childhood, cousins, siblings, neices/nephews, 4th is home, father, close family.

You have Mars leading while she has Venus. That could also show her willingness to let you take control, especially with Sun and Moon in Libra. With Leo rising, I could see "spoiled" come up as an adjective. :P Scorpio Venus/Merc conj. can show that she can understand where you're coming from easily, but then there is square between your Merc and her Venus... you might not understand what she values as much as she does you... though that might be eased by the fact that the two planets are in compatible signs, and you have her Sun and your Moon in the same sign. Even if there aren't many aspects to her Sun, that can be a good indicator that you support each other.

Because there is so much similarity in the overall shape of your chart and the signs your planets fall in, it seems like there would be a good deal of understanding between you, even if you don't interact often.

--

Here's the synastry between my best friend and I. We met in high school and we were instant friends. For me there was a "fated" feeling as she reminded me of my best friend from childhood who I lost track of, and miss terribly sometimes. I still remember our first conversation. We were both giddy, and scared, like talking to a "crush" but it was a platonic crush.

During high school, people only seemed to see the Aries parts of her, and acted like she was not vulnerable or had any feminine side, but I could see straight through it and she appreciated that a lot; I can calm her anger. She always makes me feel like I was important an worth her attention, too, and that was rare for me. She pushes me to realize my ideas and be more creative.
No, I'm on the inside that's odd, I've never thought of it like that. I'm the Leo rising with my Sun/Moon in Libra. She's the Sagittarius with Cancer rising... I've never seen her the way you described, which makes me feel kinda bad since she mustn't have felt able to express those leadership qualities with me.. I don't think I would have allowed it though. Growing up, I was the attention seeker, I had the other kids following me and I wouldn't have liked it any other way.. I'm much more modest now though.
Now that I think about it, I probably was (and still am) the immature one. She can be a serious Saturn type.
She has grown more comfortable with herself over the years, though, and instead of allowing me to take the lead, she asserts herself more so that it's more balanced between us. (And when it's not balanced, there's some competition between us ).

That must be the 10th/11th house connection my older sisters have their personal planets in and around my 10th, and I very much look up to them as inspiration.

Tags
friends, post, synastry