Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Planetary returns

Planetary returns Specific for Venus, Mercury, Mars return charts, just as in the Solar/Lunar charts techniques, not as transits to the natal chart. Also includes Lilith returns.

Old 04-07-2012, 02:09 PM

Unhappy Very scary Saturn Return...

When I had my actual Saturn return, I was not aware such a beast existed. Well, I discovered it...wish I didn't!! It's terrifying. Truely. A few months after the Return, ALOT of very unpleasant "stuff" started happening in my life (mind you, not long after, transiting Pluto crossed my Asc., while being squared by natal Pluto, as well as my progrssed sun getting ready for a cunjunction with my natal Asc).
I know there is much more to the chart, BUT the first thing I noticed: The chart Ascendant was nearly exactly conjunct my natal Mars. In the natal is involved in a T-square with Saturn, (and Venus). In the Return, the ascendant is square saturn of course, and another t-square is completed by Saturn opposing the return Mars (Return Asc., ruler) at Scorpio. Saturn makes no positive aspects....just the T-square

Don't mean to be whiney LOL, but I thought I had been through the worst...what else should I be on the look-out for?? *GULP*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg birthchart.jpg (81.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Saturn.jpg (85.4 KB, 11 views)

Old 04-07-2012, 03:33 PM

Re: Very scary Saturn Return...

For an answer to this question, it would be better to post your natal chart with transits marked on the chart rather than as a separate chart - astro.com offers this as an option
Old 04-07-2012, 04:53 PM

I'm not sure I follow. Do you mean constuct a "synastry" between my natal and my Saturn return?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Saturn2.jpg (54.6 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Scorpio5; 04-07-2012 at 05:25 PM. Reason: attatchment
Old 04-17-2012, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio5 View Post
When I had my actual Saturn return, I was not aware such a beast existed. Well, I discovered it...wish I didn't!! It's terrifying. Truely. A few months after the Return, ALOT of very unpleasant "stuff" started happening in my life (mind you, not long after, transiting Pluto crossed my Asc., while being squared by natal Pluto, as well as my progrssed sun getting ready for a cunjunction with my natal Asc).
I know there is much more to the chart, BUT the first thing I noticed: The chart Ascendant was nearly exactly conjunct my natal Mars. In the natal is involved in a T-square with Saturn, (and Venus). In the Return, the ascendant is square saturn of course, and another t-square is completed by Saturn opposing the return Mars (Return Asc., ruler) at Scorpio. Saturn makes no positive aspects....just the T-square

Don't mean to be whiney LOL, but I thought I had been through the worst...what else should I be on the look-out for?? *GULP*
you need to post a natal chart with current transits and progressions on it. All that verbal aspect comment is tedious and hard to retain. Do it anonymously if you wish.

, Saturn Return is at 28 years approx and the Pluto square Pluto are heavies and we all have to deal with them. Life changing effects. Depends on the natal aspects how heavy of course. If you dont have ascendant in connection to Mars natally then there wont be any big effects for instance with your progressed ascendant.

Last edited by Claire19; 04-17-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Tags
return, saturn, scary