Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Innerdepths
Contemplating moving

Hello!

The issue of moving away from Calgary has been on my mind since I was a teenager. Here I am middle aged and still living in Calgary. Though I have moved away from Calgary briefly a few times, but this move that I am thinking about is a huge move - 5000 Kms away.

My Partner comes from Nova Scotia and we have a daughter. He would like to have our daughter grow up around his family (As My family and I are very disconnected). The thing that put the move on the back burner is I have an older daughter, who has a different father. He has refused in the past about "his" child moving away - until now.

I wish to have my "baby" girl grow up around family. Family has always been important to me. Here we don't have much family support and we would have a lot of support with my partner's family.

I am wondering about my relocation chart and what the chart will mean to me if we do move. I go from a Gemini rising to a Cancer rising with my natal moon conjunct the ascendant. My sun-chiron-pallas stellium is on my MC in the 10th - it also moves my 12th house Mercury into the 10th. Uranus falls on the IC.

I have included BOTH my natal and relocated chart and would welcome any input on this. Thank you for your time.

ID

According to Astro.com Calgary is on my moon IC - Pluto DC line. The pluto stuff is too much and it feel like I'm living in hell. I am not happy living in this city and have been like that for a very long while. Wehn I was born here there was only 400,000 people here and now there is 1.4 million people here. Over the past decade the population here has exploded and I want out. I would be happier is a smaller community where it is laid back and not grating on my nerves like it does here.
Attached Images
File Type: gif BMW reloc chart.gif (49.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: gif BMW natal chart.gif (48.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Innerdepths; 01-25-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:12 AM

Re: Contemplating moving

Happy birthday!

Old 04-09-2012, 05:47 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Innerdepths
Re: Contemplating moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagiCap View Post
Happy birthday!

Thank you

Tags
contemplating, moving