Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > General Chat > Show off board

Show off board A tiny place to show off pictures of yours, your environment, favorite pictures, whatever you want and it\'s legal ;)

Old 03-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Banned

Re: the Cap Stellium of 1988-1991

hi zonark,

thanks for sharing. they might have a hospice society near where you live where you could volunteer.. close to where i live they actually had a whole training program for working with the dying that was a pre-requisite before being able to do the volunteer work.. this will give you a better understanding of whether it is what you'd like to be doing or not.. good luck finding out more on this.

The Following User Says Thank You to sandstone For This Useful Post:
Zonark (03-30-2012)
Old 03-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Banned

hi again zonark,

i never looked at your chart when i made that last post, but i went back and took a look.. i think you would be well suited for working with people in some helping context. moon in cancer is a very caring position generally speaking and although sometimes men don't tap into there feminine planets as quickly, doing the work that you suggest would be a perfect outlet for your cancer moon. moon is applying to the 12th house ruler jupiter which is strong in the sign cancer as well, not to mention the closer application to mars the midheaven ruler.

all that intense **** from your past seems summed up in that t square with sun at the top in the 8th sign from your ascendant.. sometimes i think saturn rising can be a self destructive type thing until a person learns how to love themselves a bit more too.. i think your parents divorce would affect you deeply as well given these placements.. funny how the hard core down and out living seems to live side by side with the a deeply spiritual orientation to life that is waiting to be had at the same time isn't it? it is almost like 2 sides to the same coin or something with some not able to flip it the other way around. maybe what it is more about is getting into the strong points of our character and not letting the weaker parts guide us. for that life is an ongoing balancing act perhaps.. good luck working it out and thanks again for sharing.

Last edited by sandstone; 03-29-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:36 AM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeMae View Post
zonark - thank you so much for telling your story here with the rest of us. your moon cancer opp, like my son's, really indicates the mother authoritarian. my son's opp is also a parallel, and that has indications of conjunctive qualities.
....back to the natal moon aspect to pluto....
do you guys have good or bad aspects from moon? i think pluto is razors edge to this stellium group ~ so closely aspected to sat/uran/nept ~ it can break you guys through or break you down ~ but it has been my impression with this age group that where they are is not where they want to stay.
there seems a constant plutonic longing/need to "push through" ( like a seedling sprouting up through earth) and not be static, despite all the static saturn energy. the connective rods in your charts are clearly the planets and aspects that affect the pluto/cap stellium sextile. and of course neptune in that stell mix can really muck thinks up for the whole bunch.
it stands out to me, zonark, what you said about destroying your art. you had to destroy yourself, your passion, your dream in order to please your mother? but you didn't destroy your dream, it still lives ~ and that's very plutonic to me. post some of your new art here if you have any?

i am loving everyone's openness and honesty here. such emotional maturity at it's core when you can look inside and dare to tell it. thank you!
Chiron and my Descendant conjuncts my Moon and Mercury/Mars sextile it but the Saturn opposition is the closest aspect in my chart. Me destroying my work wasn't really about pleasing either one of my parents. My mum was actually more distraught over it than I was initially.

I think you'll find this appropriate, it's about 3 years old now and I touched it up a bit in photoshop because the pastel faded but I still like the design ;
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EarthSeed1.jpg (72.3 KB, 19 views)
Old 03-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Banned

really lovely, Z ~
Old 03-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandstone View Post
hi zonark,

thanks for sharing. they might have a hospice society near where you live where you could volunteer.. close to where i live they actually had a whole training program for working with the dying that was a pre-requisite before being able to do the volunteer work.. this will give you a better understanding of whether it is what you'd like to be doing or not.. good luck finding out more on this.
My mother is a hospice nurse and I've already done some of that kind of work as a volunteer.

Quote:
hi again zonark,

i never looked at your chart when i made that last post, but i went back and took a look.. i think you would be well suited for working with people in some helping context. moon in cancer is a very caring position generally speaking and although sometimes men don't tap into there feminine planets as quickly, doing the work that you suggest would be a perfect outlet for your cancer moon. moon is applying to the 12th house ruler jupiter which is strong in the sign cancer as well, not to mention the closer application to mars the midheaven ruler.

all that intense **** from your past seems summed up in that t square with sun at the top in the 8th sign from your ascendant.. sometimes i think saturn rising can be a self destructive type thing until a person learns how to love themselves a bit more too.. i think your parents divorce would affect you deeply as well given these placements.. funny how the hard core down and out living seems to live side by side with the a deeply spiritual orientation to life that is waiting to be had at the same time isn't it? it is almost like 2 sides to the same coin or something with some not able to flip it the other way around. maybe what it is more about is getting into the strong points of our character and not letting the weaker parts guide us. for that life is an ongoing balancing act perhaps.. good luck working it out and thanks again for sharing.
That's a very wise perspective, sandstone. An interesting take on my chart too, thank you. Best of luck to you as well!

Quote:
really lovely, Z ~
Thank you MaeMae
The Following User Says Thank You to Zonark For This Useful Post:
sandstone (04-23-2012)
Old 03-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarusx View Post
^ It really is bizarre how similar my own experiences growing up have been to yours Zonark, from the computer gaming/internet addiction.. to the psychedelic drugs and the pursuit for spiritual,philosophical truth.

Even a friend of mine of whom i lived with for a couple of years also went through strikingly similar experiences, which is probably why we got along so well.. although he's a part of the Sagittarius generation.
It definitely is a generational focus and something many of our peers have partaken of. The Sagittarius generation was also there in it and has a real kinship with the Cap generation. We are an odd bunch all things considered.
Old 03-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonark View Post
It definitely is a generational focus and something many of our peers have partaken of. The Sagittarius generation was also there in it and has a real kinship with the Cap generation. We are an odd bunch all things considered.
yes, z ~ and sandstone did note that early, which is good confirmation.
it's interesting what you had mentioned about the stelliums some being retro. neptune is the one to watch out for.
gird your saturns to plutos during that time.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Zonark's Profile Fields

Quote:
yes, z ~ and sandstone did note that early, which is good confirmation.
it's interesting what you had mentioned about the stelliums some being retro. neptune is the one to watch out for.
gird your saturns to plutos during that time.
Pluto's just about ready to make a transit to my natal Neptune. Crossed over Uranus when I moved across state borders. Give it a year or two to creep up on the Sea King and I'll be a full blown schizophrenic

Crossing the Ascendant soon after, I'll be sure to reserve an ambulance for myself on that day.

I have such a poor sense of humor.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:27 AM
Banned

anyone who questions if they are crazy, usually isn't.
only problem you guys have is a great need for structure. a self identifying anchor. whatever it is, wherever it is in your chart, set up a structure of acceptable performance and do not let up on it.
you guys aren't as much challenged by the world as you are to yourselves.
capricorn has no problem being hard on itself.
x3 ~ and any aspects natally to saturn, add the points.
saturn demands structure. he's willing to stunt neptune, less he wants to clean up after him, and he retrofits lives for uranus.
pluto's gonna keep it real with you guys, in all kinds of groundbreaking ways.
moon, saturn, pluto aspects key. gotta be comfortable with transformative order.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:06 AM

woah weird!! I have 6 planets in Cap 1990..singletone sun square my singletone pluto. 6 planets in the 6th house cap and I have no job and have done nothing with my life...could ths maybe be a 7th house stellium for me? would mean a big difference for my bucket being jupiter 12th house or 1st.

I have had 4 friends die from drug overdose, 2 of them being work buddies all within last few years, and my mom had a stroke in 2010 thank god she made it

Last edited by powerion; 04-03-2012 at 05:09 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerion View Post
I have had 4 friends die from drug overdose, 2 of them being work buddies all within last few years, and my mom had a stroke in 2010 thank god she made it
Was her stroke drug related? (Glad she made it through too)

Old 04-03-2012, 06:09 AM

no it wasnt and thanks! I believe it was many things. She developed ashma from out of nowhere about a year n a half before the stroke happened. She couldnt really work for like a year, and in that time she was always tired and not feeling well, so she never went out and just stayed home. I think the sickness, inactivity is what did it. I went to workout after talkin to her, then 2 hours later I go home to find out she alrdy at the hospital.. she had no oxygen going to her brain for over an hour n a half, brain cells die after 60secs or something.. she has made an amazing recovery, uses both sides of her body well. Infact she was walkin a few days after haha.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:10 AM

my dad never new his dad because he was a heroin addict, right before he died like 2 weeks they made up.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerion View Post
no it wasnt and thanks! I believe it was many things. She developed ashma from out of nowhere about a year n a half before the stroke happened. She couldnt really work for like a year, and in that time she was always tired and not feeling well, so she never went out and just stayed home. I think the sickness, inactivity is what did it. I went to workout after talkin to her, then 2 hours later I go home to find out she alrdy at the hospital.. she had no oxygen going to her brain for over an hour n a half, brain cells die after 60secs or something.. she has made an amazing recovery, uses both sides of her body well. Infact she was walkin a few days after haha.
Oh gosh I'm so glad she's okay! That must have been really frightening for you both. I hope she continues to make what is sounding so far like a wonderful recovery.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:53 PM

ya it was weird everyone was acting like I didnt know what was going on because I wasnt crying. But day by day less of my family came back to my moms room because I had that **** shut off with energy.. I gave my family evil eye when they came into her room lol and they understood what was up, I never left her side while 1 other person n my family rotated in n out selfish huh? but YOU you think my mom is dieing leave!
when she was "aware again" because she was awake the whole time, but the first two days she was out of it. she opened her eyes for the first time when she was "aware" and I said your gonna be okay and she looked at me and said yes with her eyes. Seeing a yes with the eyes made my heart jump into my face, it woke me up. I knew what had happened, my mom was dieing but she knew we needed her when she saw me, and I came from her so she has to be atleast as strong as me. It was one of those motherly its okay I gottcha looks, and she said it with her eyes, so I know that was a choice right there
Old 04-22-2012, 11:27 PM

Hey there,

Cap Stellium here.

I guess i fall under the ambitious type, I'm extremely ambitious and sometimes have to remind myself that there are more things to life than just pursuing your dreams. I'm not a 'ruthless' ambitious type but it's more of a 'Life is like football(soccer depending on where you are), take shots - reach your goal' type philosophy that I live by. I believe in myself in the sense that if other's older than myself and more experienced than myself are doing things I see myself doing then what would be different for me if I put the work in?

I act and write, couldn't see myself doing anything different. Music is therapeutic for me. I've triied marijuana before but got a strong feeling not to again (got a real, craving/'this will be become habit for me' vibe from it). Thinking about how my mum could potentially feel about something tends to have a large effect on what I choose to do most of the time. My only addiction at the moment is my constant daydreaming.

I used to attend church on a regular basis and although I had an inquisitive nature everything seemed to kind of somewhat make sense. I stopped going two years and a half ago and things no longer make as much sense, yet they kind of do but don't.

The moment I think I fully understand myself, the world and everything in it, a few seconds later something throws me off again. However, I always feel I have a rough sense that remains and foundations that keep me up whenever and if I ever I slip.

Thanks, really interesting thread !
Old 04-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Banned

opposed, feel free to add your chart here as well.

Btw ~ where have Choe, Zonark and Skillcoil been?
Hope they are making magic.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:12 PM

I have had many astro-inquiries over the past two years relating to the common confusion of this age group...indeed they are a unique generation because of the Uranus/Neptune conjunct primarily which sets them quite apart from most other generations, and I believe there is a reason for that... they have a special mission here on earth, and they are being groomed to become the pioneers of a NEW ERA, after the Great Awakening has taken place. They must develop very unique and innovative ways [Uranus] of living in the future, to adapt to the global collapse now underway. they must become highly adaptive and resourceful to find more creative ways of living in order to meet the up-coming challenges they will face...at the same time they must also become highly attuned to a heightened consciousness, and psychic/spiritual awareness [Neptune]. From the queries I get, many have difficulty fitting in with the current 'reality' that has been set before them: essentially they all seem to ask similar questions about their lives and what they are to do in the future...
Old 04-24-2012, 07:30 AM

Interesting stuff.

astro_w2at_01_la_hp_73943_15923.gif
Old 04-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Banned

hi kimbermoon - i like what you said!

hi opposed,

i really like what you said in your previous post, so thanks for sharing. i think you are well suited to writing too.. i like looking at stationary type planets as i feel they have special significance for a chart. you have 2 - mars and mercury.. mercury is especially interesting as it is the ruler of your ascendant, closest planet to an angle and nicely aspecting your midheaven.. you mention writing which i think is a good fit for a number of reasons..

there are a lot of interesting ideas to astrology.. here's one that connected to your chart.. it is about mercury in sag being in detriment.. i was looking at a chart for donald knuth who also has this stationary mercury in sag placement.. he's also a sun in capricorn like you too.. by all accounts the guy sounds brilliant and is credited with much in the computer programming world.. although he is no where near as well known as steve jobs, he really ought to be better known then steve jobs. i find it really interesting him having this stationary mercury in sag placement given all this..

here's another astro idea that has to do with your chart that you might find interesting too since we are talking cap stellium and the special generation with all these outers in capricorn.. your sun is sandwiched between neptune and uranus which to me suggests a latent ability to create some far off world here in this one thru the expression of your individuality.. these 2 outer planets are connected to metaphysics and the unconsciousness... the sun sandwiched between makes me think of someone capable of bringing this energy to life is some unique way.. writing is especially interesting as aside from the planet mercury's connection to writing, the moon also seems to have a direct connection (see guaguelin research material for more).. mercury and moon are both associated with the mind.. in your chart the ascendant/moon midpoints to your sun/uranus over in the 7th house area.. i don't know what you write about, but i wonder if fantasy is a part of it? thanks for sharing.
The Following User Says Thank You to sandstone For This Useful Post:
Opposed (04-24-2012)
Old 04-24-2012, 05:55 PM

Hi I'm part of this group, born November 16th 1990.

All the Capricorn planets are in my 10th house. I have a stellium in Scorpio also - Sun, Moon, Venus and of course Pluto in the 7th & 8th.

I have never done drugs, I don't drink at all either. I have set rules and guidelines for myself because I know that I could be either very good or extremely bad. I've always been very bright and was in gifted and talented at school but absolutely despised school. I went to college for 5 weeks before dropping out and never attended university.

As far as career-wise, I'm into music and I'm pursuing a career as a singer. I've been ambitious since the day I was born lol. Failure is my biggest fear and I battle between feeling incapable to the point of self-loathing and on the other side feeling very confident.

Squaring the Capricorn stellium is my Aries ascendant, I wonder if anyone can tell me the affects of that? I also have a Jupiter in Leo and a Mercury in Sagittarius - does that count as a grand fire trine?

I must add though, I feel as though my Mum may have the incorrect time of birth and I really feel like I could have a Capricorn ascendant instead of an Aries one.

I've attached my chart below.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: gif MyChart.gif (53.5 KB, 10 views)
Old 04-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Banned

Neptune's inspired artistic, poetic & musical orientations are well suited in this stellium ~ supported by Sat Cap "let's get 'er done" influence and Uranus' ability to break molds of accepted behavior.
No sheeple in this bunch ~ Pluto keeping their eyes on their purposeful prize.
The worst this group can do to discredit themsekves, however, is to stay stuck / thwarted by conventional timelines.
Keep on keepin' on is the mantra for this group.
With Pluto kindredly alligned, there is no limit once they lock into self-realization and let go of cultural and social standards of what is "aporopriate."
As Kimbermoon astutely noted, this group is the harbinger of tomorrow's new day.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:38 AM

Quote:
hi kimbermoon - i like what you said!

hi opposed,

i really like what you said in your previous post, so thanks for sharing. i think you are well suited to writing too.. i like looking at stationary type planets as i feel they have special significance for a chart. you have 2 - mars and mercury.. mercury is especially interesting as it is the ruler of your ascendant, closest planet to an angle and nicely aspecting your midheaven.. you mention writing which i think is a good fit for a number of reasons..

there are a lot of interesting ideas to astrology.. here's one that connected to your chart.. it is about mercury in sag being in detriment.. i was looking at a chart for donald knuth who also has this stationary mercury in sag placement.. he's also a sun in capricorn like you too.. by all accounts the guy sounds brilliant and is credited with much in the computer programming world.. although he is no where near as well known as steve jobs, he really ought to be better known then steve jobs. i find it really interesting him having this stationary mercury in sag placement given all this..

here's another astro idea that has to do with your chart that you might find interesting too since we are talking cap stellium and the special generation with all these outers in capricorn.. your sun is sandwiched between neptune and uranus which to me suggests a latent ability to create some far off world here in this one thru the expression of your individuality.. these 2 outer planets are connected to metaphysics and the unconsciousness... the sun sandwiched between makes me think of someone capable of bringing this energy to life is some unique way.. writing is especially interesting as aside from the planet mercury's connection to writing, the moon also seems to have a direct connection (see guaguelin research material for more).. mercury and moon are both associated with the mind.. in your chart the ascendant/moon midpoints to your sun/uranus over in the 7th house area.. i don't know what you write about, but i wonder if fantasy is a part of it? thanks for sharing.

Golden.

Thanks for this insight sandstone. What you said about Donald Knuth (first time i've heard of him myself) really spoke to me actually. If he's anything like myself i'm sure he'd be more than delighted to know someone somewhere was speaking so highly of him in that sense. There's a few industry people I respect who I've shown some of my writing to, to then have had them flatteringly make comparisons to/suggestions that it surpasses work of established writers I happen to look up to and it honestly bewilders me (in the best way though) ! The reactions sometimes throw me off so much that if say for example i'm asked to have a meeting to discuss a sample, I've rescheduled at the last minute due to me overwhelming myself with concerns of it not being right yet (bit of a perfectionist under pressure). Sorry i've probably confused you with unnecessry details now, but the point is - you hit home with the Donald reference.

I googled the name you gave and it's suggesting a (first name) Michael? An astrologer it seems? I will research more if that's correct. When you say the moon has a direct connection, did you mean with my mercury?
Midpoints and understanding their significance are something I need to look into .

Yes! Mainly consists of fantasy, romance and comedy.
Even if unintentional, this was a very motivational read. I couldn't begin to describe to you how I feel when i'm writing. Haven't read something that's resonated so well with me for a while, I feel like you have laser vision through my chart. *painfullyyyy fights the temptation to ask any burning questions just yet... (venus conjunct saturn - it's the one time I'm grateful I guess)*

Thanks for your interest!

Ps.
MaeMae - nicely put
Old 04-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Banned

opposed,

that is very kind! michael and francious gauguelin did some research which remains somewhat controversial, but found when the moon was in a particular area of the chart it tended to suggest writers and politicians more, thus one of my associations to a strong moon and writing.. your moon is not technically in this zone they refer to but you do have a strong moon placement as i see it.. you are born a day after the full moon with moon applying to the saturn/venus conjunction (romantic writer fit here). saturn is ruler of the midheaven and your cap planets too so this moon applying to saturn/venus is that much more significant. whatever you decide to do and i think writing is a good outlet, all the best with it!

king,

thanks for sharing! you are born close to a new moon with a strong cluster of planets in the 8th sign/house which to me anyway, implies great emotional intensity, sensitivity and creativity.. the ruler of these planets and your rising sign is mars in the 3rd sign/house retrograde. mars applies to jupiter in leo in the 5th which strongly supports public performance if you're going to go after the singing in a big way.. neptune, part of the cap stellium closely squares your ascendant degree giving the potential to express with inspiration and imagination. uranus, right next to neptune is closely conjunct the midheaven which favours an original career of your own making.. i think fear of failure is really a saturn thing and saturn is indeed quite strong in your chart by sign and house.. this can give you the success your ambitions are focused on and is nothing to be afraid of. your work should come to fruition as transit saturn continues to move up towards the midheaven of your chart over the next 6 or so years.. the patch of saturn thru scorpio the next 2 years will be a challenging stretch before you get their though.. all the best in your move to the top which i think your chart really supports.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Banned

I can't help but ponder the stellii moon placements in relation to pluto and the cluster.
so much of a native's early emotional conditioning is based on what is acceptable/unacceptable to parental figures.
i believe my son's own moon opposition to his stelli, along with it being parallel to saturn, in some ways asked him to come into world self realized, and have a mother (me) whose own emotional condition did nothing but foster his independence, rather than dependency, by default.
he never had to experience the woes of feeling he needed to "take care" of me, but it was pretty clear early on that he was compelled to take care of himself ~ even as early as infancy when he would push my hand away at breastfeeding, as if to say, "i got this, mom! back off!" or when, beginning Kindergarten, he would tell me to leave him at his classroom door. "I'll be okay, mom!"
i wonder if others in the stellii might be able to reflect in the moon's importance in their charts.

Last edited by MaeMae; 04-25-2012 at 07:31 PM.