Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations

Recommendations Looking for advice and suggestions on books, websites, programs, professionals, organizations, or anything else related to astrology? Ask and share your opinions here.

Old 04-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Banned

Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar

I was browsing thro' astro.com and saw this particular chart and when I did some further reading on this, I understood that having intercourse during the lunar fertile phase could cause conception.

Anyone have experience with this?

I just pulled up my chart on astro.com and it is very interesting to see that for the past one year, not one month coincided with my lunar fertile phase!

Also for the month of May, it shows my peak fertile day as May 9th which would be Cycle Day 26 for me (I generally ovulate around 20-21).

I'm going to try it out this month. Per the chart that astro.com generated, it shows red lines from May 5th (second half of that day actually) to May 9th (peak).

Also, any of you who tried this out, would like to chat with you.

Old 02-28-2012, 07:49 AM

Re: Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful site with us. I find it is very interesting and necessary for my life and my work. I will go on to share. Thank you so much and hope to be read a more interesting posting than this!
Old 03-20-2012, 01:21 AM

Planned Children Lunar Conception and the Jonas Method http://www.moonsigncalendar.net/plannedChild.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let your food be your medicine: let your medicine be your food. Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY red cabbage sliced Equatorially illustrates the Golden Mean Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Old 11-04-2012, 08:55 AM

okay, at first i wondered what else affects this fertility calendar because it is NOT right for me! :/ i know the day that i conceived both my kids, and even i were not completely accurate on that day, +/-7 days and STILL isn't right. not even the gender was right for my 2 previous babies!

then i realized that nothing could affect it or throw it off, i mean, not like birth control or anything, because its based on the sun and moon soooo......i dunno what gives.just sayin......
Old 01-12-2013, 12:04 PM

Hello girls! I was googling and found out some page where you can find very handle fertility calendar: http://www.mynaturalfertility.com/in...?idx=calcintro
You will also find some data about conception and lunaception.
Old 01-12-2013, 12:33 PM

We used this almost 40 years ago in several ways:

1. better than any other method for birth control

2. best time to get pregnant

3. determined best time to get a boy(altho my wife eventually miscarried that child).

Z
fullmoonlibra (03-27-2013)
Old 01-12-2013, 01:15 PM

Zarathu,
I`m glad to hear that
Old 01-13-2013, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by double_frick View Post
okay, at first i wondered what else affects this fertility calendar because it is NOT right for me! :/ i know the day that i conceived both my kids, and even i were not completely accurate on that day, +/-7 days and STILL isn't right. not even the gender was right for my 2 previous babies!

then i realized that nothing could affect it or throw it off, i mean, not like birth control or anything, because its based on the sun and moon soooo......i dunno what gives.just sayin......
I agree! I have worked extensively in fertility areas for much of my astrological career and was initially delighted to find this system.

However, practical experience soon showed me that it wasn't relevant quite a bit of the time. I think the reason is that both the chart of the mother and the father needs to be considered in matters of conception, not just the chart of the mother.

For a while I worked in tandem with a naturopath who used herbs to help align the ovulation cycle of the prospective mother with the Jonas method to help increase the probability of conception, but even then the chart of the father and his cycles had to be considered.

The conception of each of my own children didn't fit in with the Jonas method and the recent conception of my grand-daughter was way out of alignment with this method i.e. the mother has a waxing 67 degrees 35 minutes difference between her Sun and Moon and she conceived on a waning Moon.

There are a number of factors to be considered in fertility that are much more accurate than this system.

Alice
Old 01-13-2013, 01:43 AM

QUOTE:

"...
  • Your most fertile days are when the mid-cycle ovulation matches up with the natal lunar phase.
  • The lunar phase can be calculated from your natal chart, by counting the degrees that the Moon is ahead of the Sun.
  • Your fertility peaks when the Moon and Sun are in that angular relationship every month.
  • There’s evidence that a man’s sperm count reaches a peak during his lunar return – when the Moon is in the sign he was born in....."
The Jonas Method definitely delivers good results for some although obviously every rule has its exceptions http://astrology.about.com/od/themoo...nFertility.htm

QUOTE:

".....
  • Dr. Jonas found that the sex of a baby was in synch with whether the Moon was in a masculine or feminine sign at the time of conception.
  • The masculine signs are Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius.
  • The feminine signs are Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces.
  • For your best chance at a boy baby, have sex during your fertile times when the Moon is in a masculine sign. Choose a feminine sign for a girl baby....."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let your food be your medicine: let your medicine be your food. Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY red cabbage sliced Equatorially illustrates the Golden Mean Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Old 03-27-2013, 11:15 AM

your website

i have never read interesting posting like this. Thank you so much!

lang parkeren schiphol

Old 07-09-2013, 02:29 PM

New Reply

I have just found this Forum by chance, I have gained many useful things for my job and my life. Thank you so much!

br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}
Old 07-10-2013, 02:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness

I know the date when I conceived m child, I looked it up on this calendar, it's pretty close.

Mine says aug 9 for a boy. I conceived aug 11, but I had a girl.
My daughter was born 4am on may 12th.

So the timing was close, but the gender was incorrect.
MERCURY = 14 LEO
MARS = 26LEO
VENUS = 2 CAN
==============

Last edited by Lion o ness; 07-10-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:29 PM

Such free and simple moon calendar for Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oncalendar2013
Old 10-08-2013, 10:08 AM

World of warcraft hints

This is a good forum for us to follow. I will support for it if have free time. Thank you so much!

World of warcraft cheats

Tags
calendar, fertility, lunar, phases