Will he make contact with me?

Astrologer4U

The last time I saw him, we didn't seem to end on a good note. It's normal for us to argue but we always make up and make adjustments in our communication so that neither of us feels like we have to walk on pins and needles when communicating with each other.

To let him know that I was okay with our last encounter and still wanted to be his friend I made the first step in calling him first... He didn't answer my call. I even left him a message and he still did not respond. the next day, I tried texting him, he still did not respond. So, the next day I text him again and this is what I said

" I have been trying to contact you for the last two days, I hope that I am not jumping the gun and nothing is wrong with you but if you are okay, I expect to hear back from you in a timely manner. If I don't hear back from you in a timely manner, I will make no more attempts to contact you"

Less than 15 minutes after I text him that, he text me back and said...

"I'm not ignoring you, I just been really busy"

I said to him, when you are not really busy, give me a call. He didn't respond to that text message and since that day, I have not heard a word from him. I feel like he was just trying to tell me what he thought I wanted to hear and that he has no intentions on calling me ever again. He has even been signed in on Yahoo the same time I have and he doesn't even send me a message. I made a choice to never contact him again since I already made the first move, I don't want to bother someone who does not want to be bothered.

So my question is... Will L Ever contact me again?

Attachments

• LfromBPwillcontactmeagain.gif
    LfromBPwillcontactmeagain.gif
    52.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Astrologer4U

He is represented by Mercury and I am represented by Jupiter.

Mercury is in a fixed sign Square Jupiter, Jupiter is also in a fixed sign. I think this means that we are both stubborn and set in our ways. His co ruler is Mars and Mars is making no aspect to Jupiter, not even a coming up aspect. Due to those two indicators, I am going to say that the answer is no. He is never going to contact me again.

Astrologer4U

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-I'll take Leo (3rd from him = his house of communications) as primary quesited significator which = Sun
-you = 1st = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-Sun flows away from Jupiter = - testimony
-no applying aspect between Sun and Jupiter = - testimony
-Moon flows away from Sun and makes no applying aspect to Sun = - testimony
...all are - testimonies, so I would say no he will not contact you again...but I cannot say "ever"! But for the pendency of this horary, no I don't think he will initiate contact with you; using Al-Biruni's zodiacal time frame parameters, using Sagittarius ascendant, and noticing mutable signs on the pivots, I'll estimate the time-frame for this delineation as the next 30 days, perhaps a bit longer, after which it is possible circumstances might (I say might) change...

Anachiel

The Moon is void and in the via combusta; doubtful but if by chance you push the matter things will proceed harshly.

I'm not really sure why you are interested in this ruffian type when you are far more high-minded and philosophical and artistic.

Good luck.

dr. farr

Delayed up date: Forgive me for not updating sooner. He called contacted me 5 days after I posted this thread.

Astrologer4U

Well, my delineation by Primary Ankara was wrong-period!

What would the Walis Magic 8 Ball have said?
-his house of communication = 3rd from 7th = Leo = Sun...so the 8 Ball would have given a CORRECT yes (he will contact you) answer to this question:crying:!

Darn that 8 Ball- theoretically it just ISN'T supposed to work that well :annoyed:!
(in my continuing testing of the 8 Ball in known outcome questions here on AW it is STILL holding in the mid 80% correct range, looking at around 75 such tests as of this date)

Astrologer4U

Well, my delineation by Primary Ankara was wrong-period)
Dr. Farr, you sound like you are being hard on your self. The question specifically was "Will L Ever make contact with me again?" You said yourself in the original post that you could not say "ever". It took him 5 days to call and you also said you would allow the reading to go into a duration of 30 days. Well, he contacted me within those 30 days so I would say that your interpretation was correct.
For the record, all of the horary charts I cast and you delineated for me were 100 percent correct! You have never been wrong in any of the horary chart interpretations you have read for me. Astrologer4U

tikana

The Moon is void and in the via combusta; doubtful but if by chance you push the matter things will proceed harshly.

I'm not really sure why you are interested in this ruffian type when you are far more high-minded and philosophical and artistic.

Good luck.

i agree

there is no yes in here at all