1. Can a more 'dominant' Sun sign weaken or dominate a more 'subserviant' AC?
2. Do planets e.g. Sun in the 10th usually represent anything about the parents?
(this one says it represents mother's ambitions)
3. This quote comes from the above linked page : "Your Sun Profile potentials are most likely to be central to the nature and pursuance of your actual career". Can anyone add to this? My first reaction is to re-learn about natural career tendencies and advantages associated with the Sun sign.
4. Regardless of usual interpreations, going instead for practical experience, what do people think about intercepted Suns? (Mine progressed out of interception quite young)
5. Is it possible that the visibility of the 10th may mean that perhaps others see things in us (10th house planets generally) that we may not be aware about ourselves?
6. Is a socio-economic context the only reference to place in society? Or can the planets and their strengths in the 10th (or weaknesses) alter this?