I'm fairly new to the forum but also to astrology.. at least the 'relationship' side of it.
My current situation is as follows:
- I was born in Montreal, Canada .. and still live there.
- He was born in Moscow, Russia .. but has been living in Cape Town, South Africa for 10 years now.
- We met in July 2010 and we 'hit it off' .. yeah... even overseas !!!!
- I'm planning to move to Cape Town in March 2011
- I want to get the best interpretation I can get from our "combined" charts.
My current problem is, how do I go about our charts to see our 'compatibility' and our relationship?:
- Do I use both our natal charts (original place of birth)?
- Do I use my natal chart and a relocation chart for him?
- Do I use relocation charts for the both of us?
I'm totally confused about how to go about it. Can someone please help me shed some light into this?
Most eternally grateful,