I am currently in the middle of a life-storm, trying to apply find a job as a language teacher.
I have been interviewed at the Medical University, where English teacher are being sought. The interview went relatively well and I have been invited for a second one on Monday.
Before I knew I'd be asked to have another round, I generated a chart:
Well, I kind of tried to interpret it myself:
1) The ASC is kind of late, which would suggest the decision has been made or I should know the answer. Neither of these applies.
2) My significator is the Sun, not especially strong in Capricorn, but at least, in its own face.
3) The ASC conjunct the fixed star Regulus, which is not bad, I presume.
2) The significator of the job is Venus (Lord of House 10) is on the cusp of House 7, house of open enemies (rivals). That is not a good sign.
3) Venus is just about to perfect a trine with Saturn.
4) Saturn is extremely dominant in this chart. It is the ruler of the Sun (my significator) and of Venus (the job's significator), it is a very powerful planet and Venus is in trine with it too.
5) There is a translation of light: Saturn is moving out of the trine with Venus and is applying towards a square with the Sun. That might mean I could get the job with the help of someone or something (?).
6) The Moon is in a mutable sign (Virgo), so things might be changing and is applying towards a trine with Mercury. (I don't understand the significance of that.)
Could someone help me interpret this chart, please?
Thanks a lot!