process of interpreting relocation
Do any of you have you own tried and tested methods of interpreting relocated charts and astrocartography?
I have some experience with this and have come up with the following procedure. I would be interested in your views.
1. Look at angular planets first. If there's more than one, interpret the ways these planets combine (i.e. what is the nature of a combination between Moon and Mercury? How does this combination affect the nature of each planet?)
2. Look at aspects made by the angular planets and at transits to them.
3. Look at angles and the aspects made to them. In particular, the ASC seems to be very influential in relocation and should be given special consideration. Other than aspects to the angles, look at at the relation between the ruler of the ASC and the angular planets.
4. If there are are angular planets in the location, they override everything else, so the house placement of other planets is secondary as is house cusps and their rulerships (except for angular cusps).
5. Look at parans (crossings). They are effective only if they are at close aspect 1 degree or exact. A planet at zenith on the same lattitude is also very important.
Some people look at midpoints and the Vertex axis too. Unfortunately I don't know much about these.