Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

claudette

Jupiterasc, thanks for the correction on Zimmerman's birthplace. I'll try to post the corrected one.

I mention the Bundle becase, being one, I recognize there can be a tendency to focus on one area of life, one issue, etc. And it struck me that Ven and Neptune being anaretic or nearly so, added an intensity to his Bundle. And given accounts of previous encounters with domestic violence, resisting an officer, a hyper vigilance in over 40 calls to the police during his shifts, etc, perhaps this is true.

If the moon was 4 Taurus, it would have been late Aries earlier in the day, triggering
natal Venus, natal Pluto with Tr. Saturn conjunct, and natal Neptune-so perhaps something put him on edge earlier in the day-set him up, so to speak.

Does anyone try to determine ASC signs by appearances? He has such an intense gaze-I wonder if he is Scorpio ASC. Sometimes I can guess someone's ASC, sometimes not. That would put Pluto and Saturn in the 12th, probably. With Sat on his Pluto, that would be appropriate for being in jail.

What is the significance of trans. Merc opposite N. Merc? Thinking blocked? Confusion?

Attachments

• Transits 2.26.gif
    Transits 2.26.gif
    52 KB · Views: 37
  • astro_25gw_409_george_zimmerman_2012226_12239_2738.gif
    astro_25gw_409_george_zimmerman_2012226_12239_2738.gif
    63.1 KB · Views: 27

JUPITERASC

The birth time is important Claudette because we need the angles as well as the correct location of the moon. Perhaps fairly soon the birth time may be made public. :smile:

IMO 9/10 November 2012 is an important day for George Zimmerman - date of his Saturn Return

Last edited:

claudette

Right-a bit of information that tells so much! I just used noon as that's what's commonly done with someone who is well known, from what I understand. Frankly, I've never understood the reasoning behind that.

I just like to play around with charts, sometimes, what can I tell you, I'm a Bundle, and that's what I do when there's nothing good on TV and I'm bored with my book! My hunch is that he's virgo moon, though; he doesn't seem to be a mellow Libra moon. That could explain his excessive calls to the police when on watch.

I do find Bundle charts intriguing, though; had two friends who were also Bundles and we were the only astrologers in a town of 80,000 that would "come out!". haha.

Hopefully his birth time will show up, and in the meantime I figured out what I was doing wrong when trying to attach charts.

MaeMae

Banned
Re: Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

Is an horary appropriate for this?
What were his ( zimmerman) true thoughts? did he want to kill?
4/14/12
9:37 pm
Long Beach CA

if you can post chart on horary, claudette ~ on page @ 63% ~ we can look at that, as well. (i can't post charts on phone).
J.A. ~ State of Florida is in full on prophylactic damage-control over this. If you want to see how matters of race are still treated in Southern U.S., i suggest you follow this for the long or short hall.
zimmerman might turn out to be our own tunisian street vendor. in terms of revolution.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Trayvon Martin should be remembered as a happy, smiling teenager, says his soft-spoken older brother adding that Martin, 17, was an honors student The older brother said he was confused by the circumstances. It doesn't sound like my brother at all. He wasn't confrontational or violent." The evidence and 911 tapes indicated Martin "tried to get away from the situation. He wasn't violent. For him to actually jump on someone he doesn't even know, to me that's not him. He's smarter than that."

Fulton said he wants to see changes in Florida's "stand your ground" laws, "Someone shouldn't be able to murder someone and walk away," said Fulton.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/13/justice/florida-trayvon-brother/index.html?hpt=hp_t3 :smile:

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
Is an horary appropriate for this?
What were his ( zimmerman) true thoughts? did he want to kill?
4/14/12
9:37 pm
Long Beach CA

if you can post chart on horary, claudette ~ on page @ 63% ~ we can look at that, as well. (i can't post charts on phone).
J.A. ~ State of Florida is in full on prophylactic damage-control over this. If you want to see how matters of race are still treated in Southern U.S., i suggest you follow this for the long or short hall.
zimmerman might turn out to be our own tunisian street vendor. in terms of revolution.

the victim's story is never heard. and many blind eyes and ears listen to and see what remains.
some might argue that florida's law initself is used to justify fearful racist killers.
trayvon martin is the battle, not the war.
and here is where the united states 14th amendment (?) comes into play...
u.s. government over states.
anyone who didn't envision President Obama as a catalyst for change got lost in the shuffle.
we can no longer pretend, prohibit or circumvent certain american truths.
the s*hit is gonna hit the fan.

JUPITERASC

If Zimmerman feared for his life then why did he get out of his truck where he was safer? If he was treated for a broken nose where's the blood and black eyes? Surveillance video of George Zimmerman being led into police precinct showed no obvious injury noticeable

UPDATE

17yrs old Trayvon Martin was ‘missing’ for three days (lying unidentified - labelled as a "John Doe" in the morgue) while his family searched for him BUT police had his personal information (as is seen in the image on attachment to this post) from the day of the murder - thus raising the instance of ‘aiding and abetting and concealing’ murder within the department. George Zimmerman may have received favorable treatment because his father is a retired Supreme Court Magistrate and his mother was a court clerk. Might this also explain why George Zimmerman’s record includes three “closed arrests”?

Attachments

• zimmermanPOLICE REPORTscreenshot.jpg
    zimmermanPOLICE REPORTscreenshot.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byvJKUF6seo&feature=related

QUOTE FROM NEWS REPORTS: A 5 year old, Stockton California student, was handcuffed with zip ties on his hands and feet, forced to go to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation and was charged with battery on a police officer A juvenile court judge eventually dismissed the battery charges against Michael - 28 November 2011 :smile:

George Zimmerman was previously arrested for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that could have landed him in prison BUT all three of those arrests, however, were mysteriously closed with no semblance of charges for the privileged son of a retired Virginia Supreme Court Magistrate Judge

Last edited:

claudette

I just saw your post, MaeMae, will attach the chart. I would guess the moderator will move it to Horary, though, but hopefully leave it here, also as there non-horary comments I'd like to add.

I liked your comment about the Tasmanian street vendor-not everyone knows the "Arab Spring" started with him.

Re: Standing your ground: wasn't his SUV Zimmerman's "ground?' He's NEVER said that Trayvon approached him. Thank God there is the police dispatch tapes, where's he's instructed to not follow Trayvon. Also, wasn't it against watch policy for them to be armed? Good question: how could he get a concealed weapon permit with his record?

Did the police really wait 3 days to notify his family!Unconscionable, unbelievable. This is all going to come back and bite them hard.I'm glad it caame out that he's an honor student-depletes even more the racist portrayal of him as a possible robbery suspect or whatever.

I'll really be interested to read the horary comments-where ever they end up.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_415_what_were_zimmerman_s_true_thoughts_hr_10149_27077.gif
    astro_2gw_415_what_were_zimmerman_s_true_thoughts_hr_10149_27077.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 22

JUPITERASC

I just saw your post, MaeMae, will attach the chart. I would guess the moderator will move it to Horary, though, but hopefully leave it here, also as there non-horary comments I'd like to add.

I liked your comment about the Tasmanian street vendor-not everyone knows the "Arab Spring" started with him.

Re: Standing your ground: wasn't his SUV Zimmerman's "ground?' He's NEVER said that Trayvon approached him. Thank God there is the police dispatch tapes, where's he's instructed to not follow Trayvon. Also, wasn't it against watch policy for them to be armed? Good question: how could he get a concealed weapon permit with his record?

Did the police really wait 3 days to notify his family!Unconscionable, unbelievable. This is all going to come back and bite them hard.I'm glad it came out that he's an honor student-depletes even more the racist portrayal of him as a possible robbery suspect or whatever.

I'll really be interested to read the horary comments-where ever they end up.
Some say that it was during those three days a cover-up was organised because it would have been inconvenient for the Media to interview Trayvon Martin's parents before George Zimmerman and family got their "story alibi" word perfect.

George Zimmerman was allowed to roam free for four or five weeks before eventually being charged with second degree murder BUT police found it necessary to handcuff a six year old girl and drive her to the police station because she had a tantrum while at school http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le4LNp330oQ

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
Re: Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

that's what the good ol' boys and girls call "Southern Justice" ~
You see, the Cubanos and Jewish (in Florida) who are darker or different, got their own things going on.
Why the Jews in Florida aren't vocal over this?
Because they are putting money and political power quietly behind it to end this stuff. The Cuban's? The Spanish white ones? They got a free ride and want to keep it that way. The African descent ones? They are shouting out.
This is not ending soon. U.S. is about to attack racism full on.

JUPITERASC

UPDATE :smile:

Google Earth map shows the distance George Zimmerman pursued Trayvon Martin before 'killing in self-defense'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUqUGJ9a3yk&feature=related

Retired Judge Robert Zimmerman interviewed as the father of George Zimmerman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVbTFIA5jZs&feature=related

Joe Oliver Exposed As Fraud - Not Close Friend Of George Zimmerman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1PrQIxbM5k&feature=related

George Zimmerman's website collected about $204,000 in donations, undisclosed during his bond hearing last week. Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump said Zimmerman's failure to reveal that he had money shows he is being dishonest. "If his testimony at the bond hearing is any indication of what is to come, then the lying has already begun," Crump said. "This is going to say a lot about whether Trayvon Martin can get a fair trial. If Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. doesn't revoke his bond, the court should severely sanction him so George Zimmerman understands you cannot lie to the court."

Separately, the attorney said the Martin family has raised less than $100,000 to date, and that the money will go toward the Trayvon Martin Foundation. Crump said his firm will not collect a fee "If we collect any money, it will be from a civil lawsuit and not from any donor money," he said.

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned

the civil lawsuit herementioned should be leveled against state of florida.
zimmerman is one of hundreds of thousands who freely walk florida streets and roads.
the stand your ground defense was a patsy-abused-woman's law meant to allow racist killings.

zimmerman didn't back off because he was premeditating a confrontation knowing he had a weapon to back him up. he didn't back away and leave even though law enforcement instructed him.
he wasn't going in to save a human life, he had full intention to take one.
now he's crying the blues.
anybody who questions his sociopathic lies and the lies his family has told, should question themselves first.
don't for a moment think zimmerman didn't know he had the law of florida behind him when he took that young man's life.

Last edited:

claudette

JupAsc, thanks for posting those links. So Zimmerman did travel quite a distance before Trayvon was shot-somewhere around 800-1000feet? To begin with, wasn't "his ground" his SUV?

Brother. Zimmerman "forgot" to mention to his lawyers he had raised $200,000 on his website, then pleaded down the bail. (And you have to wonder who was sending in money for his defense fund.) Under what conditions could the judge re-set bail? Isn't deception enough reason? Isn't bail 10% of bond, so at 1 mil he easily had bail?

Yuck. I need a shower. This is clearly going to be a historical trial.

Well hurray for the Martin's lawyer who is doing it pro bono. At best he's earning good karma points by doing the right thing. I do hope his firm eventually gets some funds, for they clearly are going to have huge expenses and lost income from cases they have to refuse. Good on them.

It will be intesting to follow the astrology here.

JUPITERASC

JupAsc, thanks for posting those links.
That's ok - here's another two interesting articles http://johnbenneth.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/trayvor-george-zimmerman-had-a-history-of-violence/

How did George Zimmerman come to be carrying a gun that fateful night? ....because Florida’s gun laws allowed him, despite his arrest record and history of violence. In Florida, being armed in public is such a casual formality that law enforcement does not issue licenses to carry a loaded, concealed gun; that is done by the Department of Agriculture – the same agency that issues permits to pick tomatoes http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...r-justice-only-begins-with-zimmermans-arrest/

So Zimmerman did travel quite a distance before Trayvon was shot-somewhere around 800-1000feet? To begin with, wasn't "his ground" his SUV?
Exactly claudette! Zimmerman nevertheless felt sufficiently safe to pursue Trayvon Martin a considerable distance and THEN "shoot him in self defense" - even though Trayvon Martin, on the advice of his girlfriend who he had phoned - was running away to get home safe and evade the unwanted stalker Zimmerman...
Brother. Zimmerman "forgot" to mention to his lawyers he had raised $200,000 on his website, then pleaded down the bail. (And you have to wonder who was sending in money for his defense fund.) Under what conditions could the judge re-set bail? Isn't deception enough reason? Isn't bail 10% of bond, so at 1 mil he easily had bail?
A mere $15,000 allowed George Zimmerman to walk free - a luxury which Zimmerman refused to allow to innocent teen Trayvon Martin.
Yuck. I need a shower.

This is clearly going to be a historical trial.

Well hurray for the Martin's lawyer who is doing it pro bono. At best he's earning good karma points by doing the right thing. I do hope his firm eventually gets some funds, for they clearly are going to have huge expenses and lost income from cases they have to refuse. Good on them.
Zimmerman's new lawyer Mark O'Mara is obviously focused on the potentially huge income he can expect from defending...

In contrast
Martin's lawyers are genuine good people without whom the case may not even have got this far :smile:

It will be interesting to follow the astrology here.
Times of birth are notoriously inaccurate, but nevertheless 'twould be great to have those in order to examine the astrology of the two charts in question with any clarity claudette.

IMO 9/10 November 2012 and thereabouts may well prove to be an important day for George Zimmerman - that's when he has a Saturn Return

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
wonder if his saturn return will collide with florida's saturn ~ hunching that uranus and pluto (revealers of truth) will show their brutality on this one.
in L.A. past week, so many efforts to polarize trayvon/rodney king similarities into mayhem.
but L.A. learned hard that when we take down others, we are taking down ourselves.
the george zimm's and lapd's across nation are wise to pay heed, should they fall under the crush of enevitable truths unless.

JUPITERASC

wonder if his saturn return will collide with florida's saturn.
MaeMae which Florida chart are you using?:smile:

UPDATE

NEW WITNESS WATCHED BOTH MEN STRUGGLE ON THE GROUND AS THE GUN WENT OFF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYf2xTvJpzU&feature=related

New Witness in the Trayvon Martin case speaks to CNN's Anderson Cooper on AC360. He says both men were on the ground and he watched them struggle as the gun went off. The witness also says he thinks the shooter, George Zimmerman, was on top of Trayvon and that Zimmerman didn't appear hurt.

Circa: April 2012. MSNBC Takes a look at the controversial shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMu-ZMkLfwQ

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
i haven't seen a chart for florida. just wondering if/how zimmerman figures into their come-uppance on this law. i also wonder how many other people in florida have been killed and justice discarded under the stand your ground law.